Those Memories...

TheJonesy

FYI: This topic is NOT about old characters returning or anything in that matter!

With the long wait for our, if not THE, most anticipated game...we must remember the good times and great memories we've had. Remember those wise men and the annoying ones.

List some of your favorites from any game:

1. Characters-antogonists or enenmies

2. Mission-name or describe

3. Other-funny moments, most liked things, etc.

P. S. Try not to ... cryani.gif ...cry, LOL!

Nikofan112

My favorite memory was when i finally beat GTA III and after the credits, that sweet crack of a freash fired shotgun, then silence.

P.S. HOW DO I USE THOSE DAMN SPOILER BLOCKERS?

Edited by Nikofan112

GTA Thug 4 Life

For me it's the starting mission of Vice City, especially the one the one where you have to pick up mercedes from the boat and bring her home.

That was made so brilliantly, it gives you a real 80's feeling and like your in the middle of it.

@ Nikofan112 I believe it was

blabla message and then [/ spoiler]

Edited by GTA Thug 4 Life

For me it's the starting mission of Vice City, especially the one the one where you have to pick up mercedes from the boat and bring her home.

That's what really made VC a brilliant game.

Ph3L1z14n0

My first favorite moment was with GTA III, i remember the first time it was at night, and i was running away from the hospital in a rainy night, and when i pushed the "look-behind" button i saw how claude looked back and it was just stunning, a purely cinematic moment, at that moment i knew i loved GTA

MITCHELL23

' YOUR LISTENING TO RISE' - love that station, reminds me so much of going out on a Sat night at 16/17 years old, great stuff.

And the grand theft auto song that HAS to return in IV, joyride by Da Shootaz

' YOUR LISTENING TO RISE' - love that station, reminds me so much of going out on a Sat night at 16/17 years old, great stuff.

I liked Flashback FM cause it had songs from Scarface, which is the best movie ever...and it made me get a machine gun and just gone on rampages!

My favorite GTA moment would have to be when I first played San Andreas. The music when I first got in the car that matched exactly with the time it was representing, the story that I just knew was going to blow-up and become even better, and the whole vibe of the game in general. That was the first time I really played GTA and got into it, and I was hooked. Wow, I think I'm gonna play SA tonight.

That was made so brilliantly, it gives you a real 80's feeling and like your in the middle of it.

Absolutly spot on!

Only started playing VC again the other day, and even now that mission makes me look forward to the great game that is ahead.

@ Nikofan112 I believe it was

blabla message and then [/ spoiler]

Me too, I got to agree. I love how the GTA games just capture the times and city their are taking place in.

tony da boss

In Vice City, on the last mission, it was great being able to kill Sonny, and that backstabbing Lance, and it felt like you were in the final Scarface scene, except that you don't die.

IMO: i absolutly hate people who play SA only because it has all these features , im not saying that i dont like SA but seriously i know people who have only played SA and never played VC or III or even the original GTA!.

anyways back on topic. i loved Death Row it brings back great memories biggrin.gif

BTW maximoGTA your Sig is great!!! happy.gif

I like to just explore, look at the new and diverse environment. Locate familiar cars, then drive them around until I crash. Then listen to how the sounds are different from the previous titles, sounds are gooood...

Blind Joe Death
My favorite memory was probably when I first turned GTA III on and how amazing the 3D gameplay was. I knew from that moment that this game and this franchise was something special and that this was only the beginning.

for me it was when i first played gta III and i got into a car and drove straight off with the door open, when I released the accelerator, the character closed the door - i couldn't believe it.

it always amazes me the amount of thought put into all of these games.

Oh it has to be when i completed SA... oh a towel was needed then, ladies and gentlemen.

rah.gif

Brian Forbes

When you first put on Vice City and Billy Jean comes on at night with the bright neon lights. Driving over garver bridge to welcome to the jungle like in the trailer. Trying all the 'new' features in San Andreas for the first time, getting the "t-shirt" after beating Vice City and receiving phone calls from everyone after finishing the story which was cool.

Edit: The Stories had some nice touches too... like 'fixing' Staunton Island to how it looks in GTA3 and killing Avery Carrington. Or in Vice City Stories when Lance says "haven't you learned you way around here by now!" classic, etc.

Edited by Brian Forbes

LosCabrones14

First Getting Vice City and bashing the sh*t out of porbys.....good times

BlueEyedBandit

Mines from Vice City: Killing Diaz and taking over his house, earlier in the game while doing missions for him I used to always watch his house from a distance and think what a lucky bastard he was to live in such a luxurious Castle. So it felt real great to shoot that hothead and owning that mansion myself

Buying the Malibu Club for the first time was also great, I wanted to buy that Club for a long time but beceause I bought alot of other assets first I didnt had the money to buy it. So I did all the Vagilante missions plus I killed ALOT of people on the streets to take their money AND robbed all the stores around Vice city untill I had the money. So when I walked into the buying marker, and tapped L1 and heard that vice city jingle I felt real victorious! Those missions with the Malibu club were also awesome.

I remember mine was probably the first time I played GTA, I was over at my mum's friends and their son was out so we played on his Play station.

I think it was the GTA with the target on the case or something.

VC's radio was great, definaly some classics selected there. Getting VC as soon as it came out, and finding a turtle in the sea.

SA was the size of the city, I still get a little lost on the second island!

Rorin Aelis

Loved most of the 80s influenced moments from vice city, you know the ones adapted from scarface and all. Also the one when CJ goes upto an almost dead Tenpenny and tauntinlgy says "See you around officer". On the other hand, those awesome missions with Big Smoke one of which makes heavy references to T2 deserve a menton too.

FatSkinnyGuy

A lot of my good memories come from GTA3 and Vice City since San Andreas was SO recent and more easily forgettable.

*First Mission in GTAIII...gasp, gasp, gasp...tears, man, tears...probably my single greatest memory to date...

*Taking Diaz's mansion in Vice City

*Finding the bum-trodden tunnel in Portland in GTAIII, then killing them and taking their Molotovs

*Reaching Stauton Island in GTAIII

Sorry, please give me a moment, PLEASE... cryani.gifcryani.gifcryani.gifcryani.gif

Grand Theft Auto have always had genious in it. GTA III was a hit because it opened the door to a new gaming scene for basic crime games. GTA VC captured the dangerous yet "colorful" 80's that was portrayed in one of the best movies and scenes at the time. GTA SA was a revolution in itself. It had unlimited amounts of fun that people still can't believe. GTA IV will probably be "god" of all games.

Speaking of fun...anyone have any special moments. Here's an example of a

good memories the kid's in my old school used too be popular cos they owned gta3 lol

Previously banned southwaleswarriors112

Suction Testicle Ban

good memories the kid's in my old school used too be popular cos they owned gta3 lol

I hope you were one of them...that might be the same case when GTA IV comes out... tounge.gif

Let's hear some more stuff that will drive us even more to by GTA IV!

sebastian_96

Finishing GTAIII....the ending was so brilliant

and starting VC, when you're cruising around town with Billie Jean playing

Also finishing SA...took so long but too finally kill Tenpenny and be free was a great feeling biggrin.gif

Ph3L1z14n0
Finishing GTAIII....the ending was so brilliant

and starting VC, when you're cruising around town with Billie Jean playing

Also finishing SA...took so long but too finally kill Tenpenny and be free was a great feeling biggrin.gif

I would've wished killing tenpenny would've been cooler, like we did with pulasky...

CrocodileDundee

When I first played gtaIII and rided the El train, tha´t was one of the greatest moments for me when playing gta, I am a metrophile so I really enjoyed the subway/el trains gtaIII.

user posted image

Certainly when I shot some guys with bazooka in GTA2 and they zoomed in screaming aaaAAAAAaaaaa and hit the ground. Awesome.

Grand Theft Auto

III When I putted the " kittykittybb" cheat to fly my Infernus and I reached Staunton Island and then Shoreside Valley the same way

Vice City It was night in-game and I putted a cheat to change appearence, tommy had the face of one of those rockers... Oh and I completed about 50% of VC missions and I made a serious mistake-- Put a cheat and all the peds tried to kill me and I saved the game, totally ruined my game I had to restart cuz I`ve saved at all savegames lol.gif

San Andreas Played the first missions on my friends PC, I had to spray three tags...