Donald Love Mission

KYLE420

I need help with the mission Morgue Party Ressurection.

I cant complete the mission.. I cant make it in enough time. Any hints anyone has would be really appreciated.I cannot access any more missions until I beat this one. confused.gif

Use a PCJ to make use of the available time. You have 9 minutes for the mission, so once it starts head over to the blue marker at Staunton Island. Upon entering the marked vehicle you will get a 2-star wanted level and at the same time are instructed to head to another marker this time at Shoreside Vale's Airport. As you smash through the barrier on your way there you’ll notice a police bribe so get this to take some of the "heat" off.

Once you've reached that marker you have to go to another so use the nearby parked bike. This time the marker (an ambulance) is moving, force it to a stop and get into it. Head for the marker at the Airport again by which time the cops shouldn’t be posing too much trouble.

I think I've done it the other way around, by taking the ambulance on SSV first (it stops for you fairly easily), then to the airport.

From there go to Staunton, jump in the parked hearse, hi-tail back to the airport.

I think theres a bike waiting for you at the airport to take to Staunton, so jump off the east side of the lift bridge, directly onto the road that heads south.

Tommy Dickfingers
I think I've done it the other way around, by taking the ambulance on SSV first (it stops for you fairly easily), then to the airport.

From there go to Staunton, jump in the parked hearse, hi-tail back to the airport.

I think theres a bike waiting for you at the airport to take to Staunton, so jump off the east side of the lift bridge, directly onto the road that heads south.

That's exactly the way I do it too, I find it easier to get the ambulance first, then go back for the Hearse.