Worst Moment in SA

manofpeace

manofpeace

So, what is your worst moment while playing SA? Mine's when I had just returned from "NOE", and my game froze up! I had to do it and a couple other missions all over again. suicidal.gif

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
So, what is your worst moment while playing SA? Mine's when I had just returned from "NOE", and my game froze up! I had to do it and a couple other missions all over again. suicidal.gif

Yeah, I won't state but let us say my top level for Vigilante has been attempted many times and could have been higher than it is at one time. I will still beat it my only possible obsitcle being the dreaded crash.

Special vehicle aquistion failures are always bad news. mercie_blink.gifmad.gifsad.gif

Brenteus Maximus

My most recent attempt at getting everything possible and going for 100%. Why? Cause that twit Helena hasn't been home in weeks and i only have 55% with her, so no country clothes sad.gif

davidthegtamaster

I was doing the mission where you get into the back of andromeda on motor bike and as soon as i got out i popped parachute (massive mistake).

it took my about 10 minutes to reach the ground.

fireofinferno

I was at 11 level of paramedic and i failed because i did a mistake losing time.

ElBarto3131

I started a new game and I saved over my old one that has 100% no cheats and all girlfriends have 100%. I'm so used of saving so fast. cryani.gif

Mine was when I had taken 20 missions without saving and the game crashed. I had managed to go from San Fierro to Tiera Robada and the game crashed because of to much data going through the processor at that point. I had to do all those missions all over again.

Annoying.

Blind Joe Death
Mine was when I couldn't beat Zero's missions. I ended up throwing my disk across the room. Apart from that there has been some times I have been so close to finishing a lengthy missions when I die in the last second.

Blackadder.

Two words.

Flight School.

Took me ages to pass on PS2, then I realised I forgot to put my landing gear up blush.gif

I got really angry though, felt like breaking my PS2 in half.

The first mission for Zero was the only one I had trouble with. I cheated on that one, took my Disc out and no planes came, Hehe

user posted image

I was going for 100%, had everything on the list with 2 missions left. The x-box froze after Los Desparados, when I started taking back more territories. Turned it off, and my game was corrupted and wouldn't reload.

Well, two minutes ago i was hunting for bigfoot on the Chiliad Crib, everything is going great until I need to make a big jump down. Fine, i get out the parachute and jump. I open my parachute and nothing comes out so he just falls an goes crunch. My parachute opens probably only 20% of the time. The other percent is always the same. Open up and no parachute. notify.gif