3dmax script pack

Deniska

dertyjerzian

Deniska, did I hear through the grapevine that you are working on v2.0 of your wonderful scripts, even adding new functionality? <3

Bandy Ban-Ban-Ban. Chugga Chugga Woot Woot.

and pls can you fix the bug smen told us?

I know that San Andreas should have low poly models. But I made an undergroundstation with a lot of details and its really long. So I need a script which supports nvc with this model typw.

Thanks

JKM

Sry for dubleposting, but I found a new bug.

I've exported an object with vertex colors and night vertex colors and suddenly the axle is rotated 90°.

I didn't change any IPL option or the pivot.

Pls have a look at it because its a fantastic tool!

• 1 year later...

hey deniska i want a help i can find 3dmax bu i have script can you give me a link for download and give me a tutorial haw to instal gta tools plss rolleyes.gif

(My english is not very good) plss

Duplicate account of Niki$V.N.T

Suction Testicle Ban

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Since editing traffic light functions does not work properly with APE, Aschratt suggested I use these max scripts to do so. I have downloaded and played with Alien City a while back and noticed that there were some intersections with working traffic lights. So how do I do it? How do I add, remove or adjust the positions and directions where the cars stop? I will use the game's original paths. Also will these scripts work with Gmax or is there a compatible version?

Edited by Areppon

• 1 year later...
GritEngine

You may be able to leave out the startup script and run single scripts, these are likely to have bugs or be outright broken as well, though.

user posted image

• 3 months later...
  • 5 years later...

Whoa! Thanks for the script! I was modifying a dff in 3DS Max 2012. I imported it with Kam's Max Scripts. Then I replaced the texture of the object with something else. Then I used this tool to export it. Then I opened it in MTA and I got the original vertex color back!

Whoa! Thanks for the bump!