GTA III story on video

°zero

I am a big fan of all GTA games so I am making the story of the GTA games. The first story that I made is GTA III story so watch, enjoy and leave comments and opinions biggrin.gif

GTA 3 Story pt.1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bejrLKZ12t0

GTA 3 Story pt.2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMUZ8temxig

I am currently making the story of GTA Vice city...

Edited by °zero
user posted image

wow pretty cool vids . ACE cant wait for sa and vc!! happy.gif

Heh, i had this idea. Would be better if your computer would handle the recordings better, slightly laggy.

Claude GTA3

offtopic: Ej roberte,otkud si?

ontopic: Nice video

user posted image

"Stealing, running, fighting, punching, kicking, screaming. This is the way I have chosen to live. I will accept the consequences"

I wanted to do videos of the intro, but I cant to it very well! Just my video card is not fast enough to capture good clips (they always are faster than the sount, but when I do it in less framerate it is slower than the sound).

Ej, iz Zagreba a ti?

Ontopic: Hvala

user posted image

Claude GTA3

Iz Bribira,blizu Crikvenice

ontopic: Real Nice,have icon14.gif

user posted image

"Stealing, running, fighting, punching, kicking, screaming. This is the way I have chosen to live. I will accept the consequences"

• 1 month later...

Thanks!!!

user posted image

where'd you get the videos?

I recorded the cut-scenes and some of the gameplay and then I made GTA3 story...

user posted image

Brilliant! I love the gta2 music mixed in with it, works perfectly!

WbZaxRP.png

recorded with what? thanks.

The program that I used to recorded the cut-scenes is called FRAPS and program that I used to edit the movie is called Ulead Video Studio 10....

user posted image

the funny thing i understand you, but can not speak or read your words... hmm, do you understand if i say this in Russian????

ya rodilsya v Omske, v Sibiri, no sejchas ya zhivu v Velikobritanii.

ontopic: Real Nice,have  icon14.gif

the funny thing i understand you, but can not speak or read your words... hmm, do you understand if i say this in Russian????

ya rodilsya v Omske, v Sibiri, no sejchas ya zhivu v Velikobritanii.

Hey I understand a little bit of your language as I understand most of European and Balkan languages. If I am correct you wrote:

I was born in Omsk, in Siberia, I am living in Great Britain now or something like that but I am sure it's near what you wrote. On my language it will be almost the same: Ja sam roden u Omsku, u Sibiru ,a sad zivim u Velikoj Britaniji, but this does not have nothing with my topic so PM next time abouth this...

Edited by °zero
user posted image

recorded with what? thanks.

The program that I used to recorded the cut-scenes is called FRAPS and program that I used to edit the movie is called Ulead Video Studio 10....

thanks man.

Hey I understand a little bit of your language as I understand most of European and Balkan languages. If I am correct you wrote:

I was born in Omsk, in Siberia, I am living in Great Britain now or something like that but I am sure it's near what you wrote. On my language it will be almost the same: Ja sam roden u Omsku, u Sibiru ,a sad zivim u Velikoj Britaniji, but this does not have nothing with my topic so PM next time abouth this...

sorry, for ruining your topic but you are coorect about translation!

BTW i only now had a chance to watch the videos, and i must say youve done a good job!!! The game seems too short though smile.gif But its nice to watch how it went in one movie. I havent played VC for ages, so will be waiting for it too!

rated good.

PS GTA SA cutscenes take up to 2.20 hours (source: Demarest), so i dont think you will be able to do it for GTA SA as well smile.gif

sorry, for ruining your topic but you are coorect about translation!

BTW i only now had a chance to watch the videos, and i must say youve done a good job!!! The game seems too short though smile.gif But its nice to watch how it went in one movie. I havent played VC for ages, so will be waiting for it too!

rated good.

PS GTA SA cutscenes take up to 2.20 hours (source: Demarest), so i dont think you will be able to do it for GTA SA as well smile.gif

Hey man no problem with me but some of the GTA forums users start to crap if you talk in any of the languages that is not English, and btw thanks for watching and rating the videos and I know about San Andreas story that it's to long and if I do it that it will be my so far unambitious project, and if you got time check out in Vice city general discussion and find topic the Harwood butcher it's my new and first movie about events that tuck place in Liberty city in 1971, the events that ruined Tommy Vercetti life for 15 years...

user posted image

Yup, no offence Zero but I've watched all of TomH88's vids about GTA sypnosis' and I think teyr'e better. I can't wait to see your other ones though icon14.gif

Yup, no offence Zero but I've watched all of TomH88's vids about GTA sypnosis' and I think teyr'e better. I can't wait to see your other ones though  icon14.gif

Non taken, look man I watched all TomH88's to and I thing they are great, but I don't like his GTA 3 video because it doesn't have nothing with the story and it doesn't explains anything, and I was going for the story as the title says "GTA3 story" not action, if you want action then play the game....

user posted image