MY SAN ANDREAS AINT WORKING! HELP PLEASE

YungJC

OK i have san andreas on ps2, and my parents dont think it makes much sence to get san andreas on the pc AND ps2.. and they wont let me buy it myself, and they wont get it or me..but....

i was able to find the files on UTORRENT!! YAY and hopfully i can talk about this here cause gamefaqs wont let u... cryani.gif

SO, i have the game installed and all, and since its downloaded, and not store bought, i had to use a virtual cd drive creator, like Daemon tools, to get it to work, so after all this, WHEN i try to start the game, it says ..bassicly i need to eject the disk and put it in the F drive.... well i can emulator F drive because its already there, and i dont have the REAL CD, unless i burn the iso to a disk, but where am i going to get a disk with 3.98 GB of space on it... so... can i please get some help, cause i really want to play SA MP

• 3 weeks later...
luisprado12

CAN ANYONE GIVE ME A BACKUP OF GTA SAN ANDREAS FOLDER INCLUDING(MODELS,DATA,GTA3.IMG,ETC) AND THE GTA SA.EXE/THE LAUCNHER MY EMAIL IS [email protected]

i dont like downloading from any sites! i want is a backup of a game so i can play gta san andreas for pc.....PLEASE HELP ME!