why I can't play san andreas, help me

dovan

my name is dovan, sorry my english not perfect.my laptop celeron 1.6Ghz, memory 768 MB RAM, harddisk 40GB, VGA 64MB (internal) SiS661MX,Windows XP Service Pack 2 Professional,directX 9.0c. my laptop currently installed with visual studio 2005 and .Net Framework. why after I play GTA San andreas and after movie intro back to windows again?

please help me, my email [email protected]

tokarev33

i'm no technical wizard, but i think laptops aren't meant to handle such high resource operations such as running a big (literally) games like SA.

Compared to the size of the game, it goes rather easy on modest PC's, it ran normal on my underpowered desktop.

"Friends are like piss in the pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth. So please be the piss in my pants".

i'm no technical wizard, but i think laptops aren't meant to handle such high resource operations such as running a big (literally) games like SA.
Hey asshole,what the f*ck you are talking about it needs to be runned on pc fool.I have almost same toshiba lapthop:CEleron M 1.6 ghz,ati radeon 64 mb and hold into your butts...192 mb ram and I have no problemas to run it with 640*480*32 bit graphics with all the acselerations(at least 1 hour,later it do somethin' like puff...and turn hot air out and my game laaags).So wahtewer,I can run DOOM 3 on my laptop puto so you better respect laptops biggrin.gifanuj_cop.gif

tokarev33

Hey asshole,what the f*ck you are talking about it needs to be runned on pc fool.I have almost same toshiba lapthop:CEleron M 1.6 ghz,ati radeon 64 mb and hold into your butts...192 mb ram and I have no problemas to run it with 640*480*32 bit graphics with all the acselerations(at least 1 hour,later it do somethin' like puff...and turn hot air out and my game laaags).So wahtewer,I can run DOOM 3 on my laptop puto so you better respect laptops biggrin.gifanuj_cop.gif

and you better respect forum members.

well then why don't you try to find a solution to the topic starter's problem?

"Friends are like piss in the pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth. So please be the piss in my pants".

Hey asshole,what the f*ck you are talking about it needs to be runned on pc fool.

don't be so rude, 'fool'.

I have almost same toshiba lapthop:CEleron M 1.6 ghz,ati radeon 64 mb and hold into your butts...192 mb ram and I have no problemas to run it with 640*480*32 bit graphics with all the acselerations(at least 1 hour,later it do somethin' like puff...and turn hot air out and my game laaags).So wahtewer,I can run DOOM 3 on my laptop puto so you better respect laptops biggrin.gif  anuj_cop.gif

let check this out again.. (after trying to go through your english)

ati radeon 64mb

there we go, that's why GTA San Andreas can run on your laptop, don't jump to conclusion mate, and tokarev33 is right, laptop (such as the one you two ran, you get terrible performance and you ask us to respect your laptops?) aren't design for performance, while there are laptop that can easily run GTA:SA effortlessly, the general budget laptop cannot.

Edited by edscoble

• 3 years later...

I play SA and SAMP in my toshiba L640 with i3,no problems,but I wonder why our desktop pc with an ATI radeon and AMD Athlon processor runs SA like a mini-gunned turtle bored.gifmoto_whistle.gif

Next time, check the date on the last post before bumping topics. - girishb

Edited by girishb