How to get Andromeda.

snopdog27

snopdog27

How to get Andromeda using Codebreaker for Playstation 2? But I have select the cheat its name is: Andromeda (Airplane), from codebreaker. So when I select it and start the game. Now in the game I don't know what I going to press the code, so it didn't come out automatic in the game, isn't it? so, what cheat I going to press? so that it will come out. Please reply this Thread I really need help some other people also.

Please don't give a wrong codes I really need help for'reall!

Edited by snopdog27

During the game type this code:

downR2downR1L2leftR1L1leftright

It should spawn Andromeda.

snopdog27

i don't understand this code. My game is for playstation 2. I don't understand what is D botton and R.

snopdog27

downR2downR1L2leftR1L1leftright

ArturP you're giving incorrect codes, that codes is giving a Romero (Car). Please Do not give any incorrect codes. smile.gif You're wasting my time to doing it and fix some more.

DemidragonX1

It depends on what it says. Try l1 and l2 for vehicle drop or try all the spawning cheats.

down    R2    down    R1    L2    left    R1    L1    left    right 

ArturP you're giving incorrect codes, that codes is giving a Romero (Car). Please Do not give any incorrect codes. smile.gif You're wasting my time to doing it and fix some more.

I know that this code normally spawns Romero but when you use it after launching a game with selected Andomeda code in Codebreaker, it should spawn this plane. It works in ARMAX.

snopdog27

wat is ARMAX? sorry i don't know everthing to spawn it.

Can you give me the Andromeda code from your codebreaker? because maybe my code didn't work ot wrong code in codebreaker, so can u post a code for andromeda here please

Edited by snopdog27

manofpeace

ARMAX is a cheating device you must buy separately. It puts several new cheats in. Look it up on Google, and find where you can buy one near you. monocle.gif

wat is ARMAX? sorry i don't know everthing to spawn it.

Can you give me the Andromeda code from your codebreaker? because maybe my code didn't work ot wrong code in codebreaker, so can u post a code for andromeda here please

I don't use Codebreaker, but here is what you want:

You have to enter the Activation Code, then the code for Andromeda and perform the button press combination (Hold R1, then tap Up to spawn it). It takes a couple times to spawn the vehicle, so HOLD the R1 button, then keep tapping Up until it spawns.

Activation Code (Must Be On):

6D82B0A5 5E4D6C8D

1EFC16F3 3DCE629F

4CFEED93 CA64DFA1

Andromeda code:

3AB65F24 3B6E8DE8