The Future Of Gaming

Blind Joe Death

Blind Joe Death

Ok now the reason for this topic is to discuss the future of gaming in general. By this I meen in the future how will we be playing video games. I myself believe (hope) that in a few years time Virtual Reality will be the main console of video games. Imagine playing GTA X (or whatever will be out by then) as if you were the actual character and you run around and everything. Just like as if it was real life. Also imagine how fun it would be playing NFL in virtual reality and you can put on big hits ect.

I think this is definitely the future of gaming and I certainly hope most of us will still be young and fit enough to play this as it would be a great experience. Sometimes just thinking about this stuff makes me want to be reborn in 1,000 years time and playing the video games which will be out then as by then I am sure there will be an amazing breakthrough which will give us an amazing experience of video gaming. Anyways the point is that we have a lot too look forward to in the near future and what we are experiencing is not even touching the surface of what we will experience in a few years time.

Ok well you may all discuss your thoughts of the future of gaming and just talk about it in general. Remember to not go off-topic.

silvermanblue

Well total imertion gaming is probaly a ways off. And to be quite honest I am not looking to have my brain hacked by a computer. I actually had a topic very simular to this awhile back come to think about it. I actually had a kinda cool idea that I think would work around the fact you would need a empty stadium to play a typical game. I think dream maipulation would be the best bet. You put on the playstation 6 or seven set it to the time you wanna awake/stop playing and bam your in the game world. As far as you know your moving and interacting when in reality your sleeping. That way you arent actually walking around making swiping movements with your light sabre braking everything in your house. Could you imagine all the extra sleep you would get. smile.gif Later.

Leone Family Mafia

ПРОПАГАНДА.ИНЦ, СИЛВЕРМАНБЛУЕ

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.