GTASA LC MOD

NathanHenry

Can you get a new forum host or something?

Most of the time http://libertycity.kilu.de/ won't load pages up properly even after pressing F5 10 times.

Something like Invision Free would be nice. smile.gifhttp://invisionfree.com/

Forums have always worked for me (might have stopped working when they upgraded there hosting but it works again now) and im sorry but invisionfree is well sh*t tbh.

can you make the missions from lcs?

No i dont plan on making any LCS missions (i hate LCS) what i plan on doing is converting some (if not all) of the GTA3 missions and keeping a few extra features from SA e.g parachute, food stores and maybe car mod shops but ive been abit busy at the moment so i dont plan on starting work on the new code anytime soon.

Does steam come out of those little manhole things?

Nope not yet and im not even sure if thats possible with the SA engine.

@NathanHenry: dont you think we should get the rest of the map done before adding interiors as there is alot of generic objects and other map objects that need to be converted (e.g the rest of the SSV bridge).

-AdTec_224

Can you get a new forum host or something?

Most of the time http://libertycity.kilu.de/ won't load pages up properly even after pressing F5 10 times.

Something like Invision Free would be nice. smile.gifhttp://invisionfree.com/

Forums have always worked for me (might have stopped working when they upgraded there hosting but it works again now) and im sorry but invisionfree is well sh*t tbh.

can you make the missions from lcs?

No i dont plan on making any LCS missions (i hate LCS) what i plan on doing is converting some (if not all) of the GTA3 missions and keeping a few extra features from SA e.g parachute, food stores and maybe car mod shops but ive been abit busy at the moment so i dont plan on starting work on the new code anytime soon.

Does steam come out of those little manhole things?

Nope not yet and im not even sure if thats possible with the SA engine.

@NathanHenry: dont you think we should get the rest of the map done before adding interiors as there is alot of generic objects and other map objects that need to be converted (e.g the rest of the SSV bridge).

-AdTec_224

Well Kilu.de is even sh*tter.

user posted image

@AdTec_224: Well the Map is all converted and everything except for that Bridge and believe me I have tried to insert that part of the bridge and it screwed up my game but I can always try again.

I know everyone is asking this question "Why aren't the Ped, Cars, Bikes, Boats, and Plane Paths done yet". Well the thing is xrk is the only person who knew how to get it done I don't know how to do the paths but if you guys know or know someone who knows how to do paths for SA please come and help us out we need the help with the paths especially.

@AdTec_224:  Well the Map is all converted and everything except for that Bridge and believe me I have tried to insert that part of the bridge and it screwed up my game but I can always try again.

I know everyone is asking this question "Why aren't the Ped, Cars, Bikes, Boats, and Plane Paths done yet".  Well the thing is xrk is the only person who knew how to get it done I don't know how to do the paths but if you guys know or know someone who knows how to do paths for SA please come and help us out we need the help with the paths especially.

I think you should open a recruitment topic in the request/reqruitment section and ask for people who know these kind of things.

Don't ask me though, because I have a very small brain and I can't mod. even if I tried.

Here is the link to the section - http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showforum=132

user posted image

Ok I got the SSV Middle part of the bridge in the game now. The funny part about that is the Middle part of the bridge TXD file and COL file and IDE Line were already in the game just it didn't have the DFF File or an IPL Line so I converted the middle part of the SSV Bridge to SA and made an IPL Line.

DFF File

Just download the DFF File from the link above and Add it to the gta3.img and Rebuild the Archieve.

Then just add this Line below to the file LandSW.ipl:

5301, subbridge_lift, 0, -614.43, -631.57, 49.01, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1

There you got now we got the whole Liberty City map in on the SA Engine.

Okay also I have been updating the Savehouse Interiors that I made earlier so now in my game I have all 13 Savehouse interiors with yellow markers all around Liberty City like at Hepburn Heights, Saint Marks, etc. and will be included in the Upcoming Beta 5.

Once I figure out how to code the Property Buying Green Houses you will have to buy the safehouses in order to go inside them and save the game. Also I am gonna make other places around Liberty City purchasable so that you can start making money off of those propertys.

i cant get any downloads to work - the dl in the first post has a corrupted file winrar cant use, and the other two mirrors lead to no where

Are my downloads broken? I'll reupload everything at some stage, does anyone know of a good, reasonably permanent (free) filehoster? I always tsruggle to find a good sone. what I might do to make everything easier is to put all my stuff in the one .zip/.rar file, would that be easier?

Here are some suggestions from me.

How about making the L-train accelerate faster and brake quicker. Would it be possible to disable derailing or make it harder to derail?

Because having a really slowly accelerating L-Train is kinda boring and I'd rather walk. tounge.gif

user posted image

i managed to download it properly in the end by opening the rar and extracting the files rather than saving it

@ bumster: Not as yet, I've been busy lately working on a mission script for SALC, but there'll be an update soon enough.

Also, I packed all my mods shown on page 7 of this thread all into the one file for download, as I know some people were reporting broken/dead links. Please please please read the readmes provided, no seriously, actually read them, they may be more specific than you first think.

Also note, these have only been tested on the SA:LC project, so if you try doing your own thing in San Andreas you may/will get weird results. Make backups!

Download here:

http://rapidshare.com/files/52129856/GTAFa...elease.rar.html

(Mirrors are appreciated, as I know some upload providers will eat your stuff cryani.gif )

Well I'm going to uninstall this modification for the time being because it is a bit boring and there's not much to do in it.

user posted image

Ok The Installer In Good But In The Half First Iceland Seccend And Third Iceland No Moving Cars The Road It Empety

The Problem Is With My Game Or It An Unknown Bug ?

Ok The Installer In Good But In The Half First Iceland Seccend And Third Iceland No Moving Cars The Road It Empety

The Problem Is With My Game Or It An Unknown Bug ?

--------------------------------------

The Installer is good but in half of Portland, Staunton Island and SSV there are no car paths, Is it a problem with my game or a bug.

- Well its not a bug or a personal problem, the car paths are complete but not currently ingame, this is because XRK is the only one who knew how to add them, NathanHenry will probably try to learn.

not much is happening? sad.gif

Why did you just double post and bump the topic, just because it's been inactive for less than a day, damn man. Anyway hope to see some progress from you guys soon...

NathanHenry

Hello, your DFF fix for SSV Bridge now unaccessible. Can you upload it once again, to other sharing portal?

Edited by JFFulcrum

Okay, here's the second Claude release, which has had numerous fixes, including:

- Seamless body (now there are no gaps between body parts)

- Tidier joints (animations are now smoother with this update)

Things I know that still need fixed:

- Slight texture issues in some places

- Find a workaround for the hand textures (SA game engine knows to get the texture from the leather.TXD file)

- Make arm joints tidier

- Fix a small gap between the legs and shoes

If there's anything I haven't mentioned that you have found unusual, post it here.

Picture:

user posted image

Download:

http://rapidshare.com/files/52680618/Claud...asev02.rar.html

When you convert the cars can you improve them aswell? Like smoothing them out and giving them new textures like the interior and lights.

user posted image

@ Gtafanatic - Is that Beta 5 or have you updated the Radar yourself?

Anyway, Ill see if this Claude works and I dont get another Mutant wearing Claude styled trousers biggrin.gif

devil.gif Cursed devil.gif

Well, as i said on the GTA SA LC website, i am attempting to make paths in this map, but i wont be able to do much until Aschratt releases his 1.1 version of APE, then i will hopefully be able to join the paths up and make them a lot better, but until then I'm just making paths the best I can for my own use atm.

@ Gtafanatic -  Is that Beta 5 or have you updated the Radar yourself?

Anyway, Ill see if this Claude works and I dont get another Mutant wearing Claude styled trousers biggrin.gif

devil.gif Cursed devil.gif

@ Cursed: Well, it's not technically beta 5, but it may be in beta 5, when the time comes. If you're installing the Claude model, please read the readme, or if you've already installed it, did it work ok for you alright?

Anyway, when I post, I usually try to make it something useful, so I'll show you some screens of a GTA3 weather system (for SA:LC) that I'm almost finished:

It includes:

- Sunny Weather

- Rainy Weather

- Foggy Weather

- Overcast Weather

- Better Draw distance

Rainy weather

user posted image

Overcast Weather

user posted image

Nightime (sunny) weather

user posted image

Sunset (sunny) weather

user posted image

Daytime (sunny) weather

user posted image

That'll be finished soon, as will the radar. Does anyone want the radar I'm using, or is everyone happy enough with the one provided in beta 4? Post here if you want it (it's not complete yet though, about 95% I'd say).

Edited by GTAfanattic

some days it makes me think you are the one thats only working on it

but thats not true

Lol, I sure hope it's not just me. I'm pretty sure there's others working on it, as there's still plenty to do, in no particular order:

- Missions (naturally wink.gif )

- Audio/Radiostations (from GTA3)

- Weapon Model Converting

- Vehicle Model Converting

- Ped Model Converting

- GXT Editing

- Tidying up the map (like LODs)

- Animations ( suicidal.gif )

- Vehicle Handling (might be left as is)

- The Extras (shopping, eating, properties, gangs(?), gambling etc)

- Ped Car Paths

- HUD changes (may require launcer/hacked exe)

- The litter (remember the 'Zombie Elvis Found' newspapers a la GTA3 ? )

- Some collisions need fixing

- Both trains need adding somehow (El-train & Subway)

- Seabed (there was one in beta 3 - what happened to it?)

- Interiors need completing

- Garages (for car storage) need added

Can anyone else think of anything. This list could hopefully get more people to contribute/work on the mod.

Edited by GTAfanattic