GTASA LC MOD

NathanHenry

FelleAndersson

Indeed, saying torrents is illegal is like saying uploading files on the internet is illegal tounge.gif It's not the torrent that is illegal, it's the material IN them, if it's a copyrighted file ofcours, otherwise, legal as the shoe on my foot.

rahkstar2.gif

I dont wanna be insolent, but what would you say about my idea for the basketball?

• 2 weeks later...

could someone plz re upload as the first download stops half way and the second doesnt work

thanks

user posted image

I had a try at making a Billboard texture. Btw love your variation of the easter egg biggrin.gif

Edited by Cursed

will this be like the gta liberty city mod with missions and stuff? btw great mod icon14.gif

man i loved this mod i had hope for it too but seems people dont want to finish what they started

Quadropheniac90

@jp245: These kinds of mods are very time consuming, so you can't honestly tell me you blame them this? People have lives you know. dozingoff.gif

user posted image

when are you going to finish the ped and vehicle paths? and yes the topic looks like its dead cryani.gif

i can't manage to download it sad.gif this mod is probably dead. but somebody should take over it like those who did gta liberty city mod smile.gif

As far as i know the mod is not dead ive just been taking a break from LC ph34r.gif ill be back soon i hope. As for the rest of the team i dunno where they are mercie_blink.gif

i can't manage to download it sad.gif this mod is probably dead. but somebody should take over it like those who did gta liberty city mod smile.gif

try downloading the mod from 1 of our mirrors on the forum linked here

-AdTec_224

NathanHenry

Sorry that I haven't been on for awhile its just that I have been on vacation for a pretty long time and I don't return home until August 5 but when I get back I will continue the mod too maybe not as much time into it but continue the mod.

this is good news smile.gif when do you think you can finish ped,vehicle paths?

what about my question

when do you think you can finish ped,vehicle paths

I have one idea! You know from GTA SA that CJ lived 5 years in Liberty City, before he get back in Los Santos! Is it possible to make the storyline like his life when he was in LC (1987-1992) ? This will be a new GTA story!

I am sorry for these questions - i haven't downloaded the mod yet - but does this mod have the interiors of Marco's bistro and Tony's Cafe? Or any other interiors?

How come you didn't get banned yet?

Ironic. -Justin

I am sorry for these questions - i haven't downloaded the mod yet - but does this mod have the interiors of Marco's bistro and Tony's Cafe? Or any other interiors?

Ah. I see.

I am very, very thankful for the Bistro, BUT! I've got some questions.

1. Are there any Barber Shops?

2. Are there any Clothing Stores?

3. Are there any fastfoods?

4. If so, then where are any of there stores?

5. Is it possible that you'll make Times Square Lookalike more like the GTA IV one?

Ironic. -Justin

Ooh! OOh! ANd what about the TW@ CAFE?

Ironic. -Justin

its great but theres barely any traffic angry.gif how in the world can i increase the trafic!!?well atleast u did a great job on the city,i always wanted to play the good ol' gta 3 but i lost the 2nd disk sad.gif very good job on it!

O.o this is a nice mod, do you have to have SA installed to download this mod?

Yes, as this contains all the files etc.

its great but theres barely any traffic  how in the world can i increase the trafic!!?well atleast u did a great job on the city,i always wanted to play the good ol' gta 3 but i lost the 2nd disk  very good job on it!

You cant make traffic higher, unless you have a trainer or something.

There is only traffic(Cars and People) at about 40% of Portland, the rest of the entire map(LC) is empty. But it is being worked on.

I would advise both of you go to The SA:LC Website HERE to get the latest updates. There GTAfanatic has fixed train paths and a lot more conversions etc. And you will most likely get replied to quicker.

O.o this is a nice mod, do you have to have SA installed to download this mod? confused.gif

YEAH, DUMBASS!!

Complete review.

Firstly, the fact that the Bridge has only the Police Sheriffs and Taxis spawning is NOT good. Also, the fact that there isn't anyone in the 2 western islands... Is depressing. Also, in the dam there is a bug in the COL where you could walk over the hole thingys at the foot of the dam. The Burgers Interior in the Star Junction does not have an excuse for the fact that you can't walk into it as it spawns you at the yellow marker and sends you back. The fastfoods don't work and there are other spawning problems there: When I come into the fastfood it's empty and when I get to the kitchen and look back there are loads of people. The railway is an insult to gamers. The TW@ Internet Cafe simply isn't there. THe worst of all, there are just 3 save points.

But let's talk about the great things. Firstly, the Bistro. It's f*cking perfect, even though there is some unneeded snow. The Sonny's cabinet brings back nostalgic thoughts even though it's full of glitches. Also, the fact that you can walk into Joey's garage... Is great.

And you know what the best feature of them all is?

The fact that you can use the jetpack and get to the lighthouse. You gotta love the mod for that.

Ironic. -Justin

Firstly, the fact that the Bridge has only the Police Sheriffs and Taxis spawning is NOT good. Also, the fact that there isn't anyone in the 2 western islands... Is depressing. Also, in the dam there is a bug in the COL where you could walk over the hole thingys at the foot of the dam. The Burgers Interior in the Star Junction does not have an excuse for the fact that you can't walk into it as it spawns you at the yellow marker and sends you back. The fastfoods don't work and there are other spawning problems there: When I come into the fastfood it's empty and when I get to the kitchen and look back there are loads of people. The railway is an insult to gamers.

please just bloody remember it will be buggy and incomplete because it is only beta 4.. jeez

Firstly, the fact that the Bridge has only the Police Sheriffs and Taxis spawning is NOT good. Also, the fact that there isn't anyone in the 2 western islands... Is depressing. Also, in the dam there is a bug in the COL where you could walk over the hole thingys at the foot of the dam. The Burgers Interior in the Star Junction does not have an excuse for the fact that you can't walk into it as it spawns you at the yellow marker and sends you back. The fastfoods don't work and there are other spawning problems there: When I come into the fastfood it's empty and when I get to the kitchen and look back there are loads of people. The railway is an insult to gamers.

please just bloody remember it will be buggy and incomplete because it is only beta 4.. jeez

Well, it's too buggy to even be the base of the IV to SA mod and I am trying you know.

Ironic. -Justin