GTASA LC MOD

NathanHenry

EDIT: is there no possibility to make SA and LC in one Map?

No, there's some sort of limit, which noone cracked yet die.gif

I've installed this in my san andreas

and I have looked in map maker everything is there but

when i start the game i go and start a new game and

it loads around half way and then crashes I don't know

what happened? mad.gifangry.gifdevil.gif

Tell me why!!!

Hey Friend,is there any mission in this mod? suicidal.gif

Apparently you don't like my name. How about I put it in your sig? :)

Suction Testicle Ban

Adding LC or VC to SA is very possible, but as you may or may not be aware I have been working on this for along time, almost 3 years.

I have a mod where I have mapped VC, LC and SA on the same game map for the VC engine, and soon this will be on SA too.

I've installed this in my san andreas

and I have looked in map maker everything is there but

when i start the game i go and start a new game and

it loads around half way and then crashes I don't know

what happened? mad.gifangry.gifdevil.gif

Tell me why!!!

sometimes map cleaner doesn't do what it should and you need to open up the models folder and delete the "gta_int.img" manually.

this seems to be the main cause of TC map mods crashing on starting a new game a lot of the time.

Adding LC or VC to SA is very possible, but as you may or may not be aware I have been working on this for along time, almost 3 years.

I have a mod where I have mapped VC, LC and SA on the same game map for the VC engine, and soon this will be on SA too.

State Of Liberty? I see, I just remember how "GTA:LVS" mod (Which supposed to bring LC and VC to San Andreas) got canceled because of some sort of limit.. =\

Didn't know it got solved by now..

maybe you can add my borgnine cabbie to the mod pm me if u do

user posted image

Maybe its the same solution?

I mean between VC and SA is no big difference??!

Edited by KiThaRo

Maybe its the same solution?

I mean between VC and SA is no big difference??!

Seemingly, i've tried bypassing the limit myself, i managed to get +5 COL files into it my manipulating some push values, but it still crashes after a certain amount (i think it was 15 or something), a bit dissapointing i might work some more on it later

Hello!, I have installed Liberty City's mod for GTA S.A. Since one accedes to liberty city after installing the mod?

I downloaded it but when I extract the files it gets a error and can't get extracted. I even tried it with both IE and Firefox but still...

Hello!, I have installed Liberty City's mod for GTA S.A. Since one accedes to liberty city after installing the mod? !!! dontgetit.gif

Hello!, I have installed Liberty City's mod for GTA S.A. Since one accedes to liberty city after installing the mod? !!! dontgetit.gif

Unfortunately, I do not understand your question, can you formulate the question differently?

EDIT: Yes, you have access to the city dontgetit.gif

Edited by KiThaRo

Where this liberty city after installing this mod?

Pd: Sorry,i am Spanish,no speak English correctly,thank you for response! smile.gif

Where this liberty city after installing this mod?

Pd: Sorry,i am Spanish,no speak English correctly,thank you for response! smile.gif

Ohh.. now i'm understanding.

Liberty City replace San Andreas. So the is no San Andreas, only Liberty City

Ahh!!,ok ok i deal...Then I install the mod and liberty city replaces San Andreas?,ok ok,thank you for the information cool.gif

FelleAndersson

Nice! Also like that it doesn't look all like Grand Theft Auto 3 tounge2.gif It has a little San Andreas feeling to it.

And perhaps, if it isn't too much to ask, maybe you could retexture it and make it a winter version? That'd rock so much, and give the player a whole new feeling to the city wink.gif

FelleAndersson rahkstar2.gif

hey guys, I'm from Russia and I played GTA SALC since it's first version. It's really good.

I'm making a site for Russian people who use this mod, you can watch it: http://shoroop.awardspace.com.

I've also made a little IPL mod: download]

Can you find differences? write posts here

Claude GTA3

OK,I have a complain about this mod....It's all good,but,M-57's cars kinda bother me,I mean,they are great,but they don't feel original,he makes his own cars,and not the III ones.I'm not saying that I don't like 'em....but..

You GTA3er's understand.(I do like Diablo Stallion,Kuruma,Sentinel,Mafia Sentinel,Cartel Cruiser,but Stinger and Infernus kinda look sucky)

user posted image

"Stealing, running, fighting, punching, kicking, screaming. This is the way I have chosen to live. I will accept the consequences"

OK,I have a complain about this mod....It's all good,but,M-57's cars kinda bother me,I mean,they are great,but they don't feel original,he makes his own cars,and not the III ones.I'm not saying that I don't like 'em....but..

You GTA3er's understand.(I do like Diablo Stallion,Kuruma,Sentinel,Mafia Sentinel,Cartel Cruiser,but Stinger and Infernus kinda look sucky)

lol M-57 cars aren't even available at this time

Claude GTA3

I know...but still,sports cars are still kinda sucky

user posted image

"Stealing, running, fighting, punching, kicking, screaming. This is the way I have chosen to live. I will accept the consequences"

Claude GTA3

I did,but they all suck,M57 makes pretty textures and nice models...but W/E...

user posted image

Claude GTA3

uhh,when's the Seabed gonna be underwater?

Any plans of missions?

Edit: found new bugs:Stairway near luigi's is unsolid when climbed on,Shoreside lift bridge non existant,some walls unsolid

Edited by Claude GTA3

user posted image