Amazing: Covert PS3 Controller InTo 360 Controller

ganich

hey isn't it amazing..convert ps3 controller into xbox360 controller.

check it out ..its a full tutorial.

user posted image

One of Ben's most popular hacks recently was the PS360 controller, a SIXAXIS modded into an Xbox 360 controller's shell, crashing his site not once, but twice upon its release. This project resulted in a lot of requests to duplicate this mod, showing either a very universal disdain for the PS3 controller's decade-old shape, or some strange obsession with the Xbox 360's chubby, winged form. Unfortunately. Ben didn't have the time to meet all these requests (plus he charges an arm and a leg), so we asked him to show you How-To build your own PS360 controller. It's not terribly difficult, just takes some time, elbow grease and, of course, lots of hot glue. Let's get started!

Click Here For Full Story

SIP YEK NOD

wow, so that site there copies and pastes every engadget story, even goes so far as to use engadgets images directly, and then gives absolutley no credit to engadget?

thats amazing.

user posted image

...and why would you want to put the buttons of a far superior ergonomically designed controller into a far inferior clunky heap of plastic controller. I hate d-Pads that don't have a proper X Shape to them, effing flat D-Pads.

It-a make-a no sense huh.

wZVJHXg.png

SIP YEK NOD
...and why would you want to put the buttons of a far superior ergonomically designed controller into a far inferior clunky heap of plastic controller.

what controllers have you been holding? you appear to have it backwards.

and yeah, the 360s D-pad sucks

user posted image

_-playero-_

Just a matter of personal opinion; I just love the 360's controller feel.

...and why would you want to put the buttons of a far superior ergonomically designed controller into a far inferior clunky heap of plastic controller.

what controllers have you been holding? you appear to have it backwards.

and yeah, the 360s D-pad sucks

It must be my hands, I just find the XBox ones just 'clunky', plus they look like they've been modeled in PlayDoh.

wZVJHXg.png

EmSixTeen
they look like they've been modeled in PlayDoh.

Ergonomics though. tounge.gif

F4tISZ2.png

xY1j6rP.gif

One of the reasons i like the Playstation is because of its easy to use controller. Why change it the Xbox one? Pointless, imo.

user posted image

james_root
One of the reasons i like the Playstation is because of its easy to use controller. Why change it the Xbox one? Pointless, imo.

yeah,playstations controller is much better than xbox's smile.gif

Well...

I find the 360s controller a bit more pleasant to hold in my hands to be honest.... but thats just me.

Anyways, the links dead.

I prefer the 360's. PS's gives me chronic hand cramp if I play for more than 20 minutes. And yeah, link isn't working.

pykOb.png

Pacrel Focre

beanmachine43

I prefer the 360 controller's for shooters, but games like God of War, MGS (I know it's a shooter), sports titles, and Fight Night, they all just feel better to me on the PS3. 360's d-pad does suck, but hell the PS3 controller is light as a feather, surprisingly tough though.

My bro has been trying to do something similiar, except I haven't told him about the loads of guides on the internet. Oops. biggrin.gif

DualShock2/SixAxis controller gives me handcramps.

<3 my chunky original xbox 1 controller.

darthYENIK

I like both controllers, but I'd go for a 360 controller for the ergo-whats-its.

tuff_luv_capo

So you like PS2 controller's huh? Try playing any shooter, or racing game without getting sick of those lousy joysticks. I love Gran Turismo 4, but those fuzzy knobs are worthless.

Freakorama

It's like putting the insides of a beautiful woman into the skin of an fat ugly man.

Edited by Futurama_Freak1

The 360 controller feels so right though, besides why would someone incorporate some crap with other crap, in the end it's just crap. oh and 360 D-pad sucking, well you never use it to control your character or anything like that. At most to select a feature of a weapon(R6V) or some menial other thing.

<Doody> you're a mexican acting like he's some goddamn brainwashed inbred white piece of sh*t

Got it in one.

Suction Testicle Ban

PS controler beasts the xbox'x control for me.

DVf9mQs.png

Formerly known as The General

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.