Marks Fun Island Crash

Sicologikal

Sicologikal

Hi I just installed Marks Fun Island 2.2 for Vice, its pretty cool up until it crashed-I was on my 24/25 mafosi-took me ages!

Anywhoo I install Demarests Missiondoerthing mod before that and I only have texture mods for the game!

This mite help: I used my sniper rifle and zoomed in and it froze!

Also another thing is it possible to change the name to something else? Its for personal use, not many islands I know have a name like that but its a cool mod nonetheless!

No offence Mark if you're on GTA Forums!

What should I do?

Cheers! biggrin.gif

Suction Testicle Man
Hi I just installed Marks Fun Island 2.2 for Vice, its pretty cool up until it crashed-I was on my 24/25 mafosi-took me ages!

Anywhoo I install Demarests Missiondoerthing mod before that and I only have texture mods for the game!

This mite help: I used my sniper rifle and zoomed in and it froze!

Also another thing is it possible to change the name to something else? Its for personal use, not many islands I know have a name like that but its a cool mod nonetheless!

No offence Mark if you're on GTA Forums!

What should I do?

Cheers! biggrin.gif

Mods to occasionally crash in all GTA games. However I can tell you that if you were zooming in with your sniper rifle, the game would be loading models so as show a more detailed view through the scope. Whatever you were viewing at long range must have loaded, and crashed due to a possible corruption of some kind. Make sure you have the latest version, and then see if you can replicate the crash until you have the game clearly not loading a certain building without crashing. If you can't find a building, I'm afraid it could have just been a one-off crash due to what could have been anything, and you'll have to ignore and hope it doesn't happen again. tounge.gif

If at first you don't succeed, you fail, and the test will be terminated.