A FOURTH antagonist!?

.:Alex:.

I was watching the first VCS trailer again today and I noticed that there is another character in the final scene of Last Stand who is not there at all in the actual game. He looks like the Tommy lookalike that is seen at the beginning of one of Diaz's missions. But why is he dead on the roof of the Mendez building? Could there have been a FOURTH main antagonist, to go along with the Mendez Brothers and Martinez?

user posted image

Blackadder.

Interesting...

Maybe they thought fighting three guys at once was too much...

We may never know confused.gif

user posted image

I always assumed he was one of the many Mendez goons you had to take out as you went through the building to the final confrontation on the roof.

Brenteus Maximus
Its a mystery, wrapped in an enigma...

and smothered in secret sauce.

To me it looks like Lance from the early missions with him, when he's wearing the red shirt.

To me it looks like Lance from the early missions with him, when he's wearing the red shirt.

Yeah, I just noticed that. It's definately from a beta version of the game. But probably a later beta if the final mission is in it.

Gantons Most Wanted

nice and very interesting find aswell. Has anybody looked in the game files for any trace of this??

It's been so long since I completed the game for the PS2 but does anyone remember if this third body was in the final cut scene of the game?

As said the above picture is obviously an early build but it may have been the same (mostly) for the game.

No. Just Vic, Mendez and Martinez are on the roof when Lance arrives and starts acting all tough.

"Its play-time BITCHES!"

Check here

i didnt watch the video because i didnt beat the game yet

Hmmm nice bike

Interesting find! I'll use it in my VCS beta video for YouTube.

rampage_ani.gif Claude94 rampage_ani.gif

GroveSt.187

Maybe the original final mission was to fight Armando, Diego, and Jerry at the same time. R* probably thought that it would be very difficult to beat all three so they took Armando out of that mission and had us face him in Light my Pyre. That's just my theory.

Gantons Most Wanted

nah that guy isn;t Armando because he wears a white suit and has brownish hair the guy on there looks like he has black hair and looks a little more built than Armando does.

• 2 weeks later...

Leo Teal was removed from the game too. Maybe this guy was his emeny which joined 'the bad guys' (thought they all bad). smile.gif

• 3 weeks later...
brucewayne909

I wish they had added another person to the final mission it was too easy.

Gantons Most Wanted

it looks similar to one of Diaz's henchmen from the mission where you go do the Coke deal with the DEA for the guns maybe it turns out he was some help and then once you kill the Mendez Brothers he tryed to kill Vic.

Gantons Most Wanted

nah it couldn't be Gonzalez it would cause time continuity error like they did with Miguel in LCS.