• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Digïtál £vîl

• beavis

• XN22

Top Posters In This Topic

well I know with the bowl for my bong I can pack much more then 1.5cm worth in it. It is deep and high and I can pack a fat amount in it. I can take like 8-15 hits off it, often times more if they aren't lungbursting hits.

You have to remember, in American everything has to be done bigger. Supersize my bowl please. haha.

sig.gif

Social: TOGA62

PS3: balltowellamp

Gotta love the party bowls. I've seen rediculous quarter bowls, but my current fits a hq.

President Paul

Speaking of big bowls yesterday morning I went to my buddies house and his cousin was there with his bong and it had a bowl on it that could fit a quarter easilly we packed huge salad bowls like 3 or 4 times passed it around and got just cooked.

Digïtál £vîl

Not really. I was talking more about the size of the "bowls" that you pack in the first place. I know what a bubbler is  dozingoff.gif .

Bowl is only referred to for smoking a piece (thus the bubbler diagram). Packing a bowl is the act of putting any amount of weed into the bowl area of the piece. The size of the "bowl" you pack depends on: the size of the bowl in the piece, the amount of weed you have, and how stingy you are.

You can pack only a single hitter for yourself. You can pack a medium sized bowl for you and a friend. or you can pack the whole bowl up to the rim for a group.

The verbs:

"Pack a bowl" = placing enough weed in the piece to get you and whoever you are with high (often this occurs by loading the bud into the bowl up to the rim).

"Pack a half bowl" = packing only half the normal amount you normally would or halfway filling the physical bowl area itself with bud.

If in "bowl" you are referring to some sort of rolled joint/blunt thing. Then no. that is not correct.

Does that help you now? Bowl is usually only used in reference to a piece. Otherwise it would be something like, "Lets go smoke a blunt." or "Roll that joint up man."

Notice no reference to any bowl there.

weight wise. My average "bowl" size is roughly 0.5 (for a piece) to up to 0.7 grams (for average sized bongs). Usually there is no set weight though so it can vary widely according to the density of the weed and how well i break it up.

Edited by Digïtál £vîl

okay what the f*ck is tied stick? anybody who says "you know, that stuff that's tied to a stick" gets shot.

a tactile cactus

thai stick? f*ck cheech and f*ck the dude for not annunciating whenever the f*ck they talk.

a tactile cactus

thai stick? f*ck cheech and f*ck the dude for not annunciating whenever the f*ck they talk.

ahah...because we all know how funny stoners who talk properly are. tounge.gif

Digïtál £vîl

What, may I dare ask, do you mean by that my good sir?

i speak with a mumbling southern-tinged drawl spangled with ebonics and a touch of big words.

a tactile cactus

What, may I dare ask, do you mean by that my good sir?

ahem. Act 1:

"AHEM. Why my GOODNESS Johnny. I DO BELIEVE I am STONED! MY word! My motor skills are frightfully impaired! Is this a heightened sense of Euphoria I feel? Indeed! P'raps I best acquiesce myself some "munchies". Ho ho!"

See?

wow I am high. Kushkush

Do any of you fine people know how to produce false negatives on drug test for chronic. It's very important.

Digïtál £vîl
Do any of you fine people know how to produce false negatives on drug test for chronic. It's very important.

False urine for the win.

costs 30 bucks or so and comes with a heatpack thing to heat it up to body temperature.

Alright, here's my situation. I've got a drug test on June 6, and I'm and chronic chronic smoker. Probably smoking around a half quarter a day. I've got no way to pick up any "Store brand false negatives" such as fake piss, or Urinaid, and would like to figure out an easy, preferabley household, way to either get clean, or pretend to be.

Any chance that I could be clean by that time? Any suggestions are much appreciated.

(Thanks Digi for putting in your 2 cents.

Taking niacin pills usually works depending on your body weight, but that sh*t is poison and burns the fat off your body.

But anyway, I'm done with weed. I don't even feel like smoking it anymore for some reason. sh*t has just changed a lot in the last month or two and I've realized a lot of sh*t this week.

user posted image

Digïtál £vîl

unfortunately, if you want to keep smoking and not test positive on a urine test, then you will need fake urine. Otherwise, there are pills you can take from any corner drug store to clear out your system. Down side is that they often take around 2 weeks or so and you cant smoke during it.

Why can't you get any fake urine stuff? I can buy some at the smoke shop I frequent occasionally.

weight wise. My average "bowl" size is roughly 0.5 (for a piece) to up to 0.7 grams (for average sized bongs). Usually there is no set weight though so it can vary widely according to the density of the weed and how well i break it up.

Bingo! The Cones I pack are usually around .3 grams, so it makes sense that the american way to smoke is to pass it around.

Digïtál £vîl

Bingo! The Cones I pack are usually around .3 grams, so it makes sense that the american way to smoke is to pass it around.

0.5 is for myself still too. haha. I'm a norcal smoker so I have a "bad" habit of packing bowls and rolling joints for a group size and smoking them for myself.

Oh well. I'll still pass the piece around, it'll just come right back to me when I'm smoking alone. hahaha

unfortunately, if you want to keep smoking and not test positive on a urine test, then you will need fake urine. Otherwise, there are pills you can take from any corner drug store to clear out your system. Down side is that they often take around 2 weeks or so and you cant smoke during it.

Why can't you get any fake urine stuff? I can buy some at the smoke shop I frequent occasionally.

That's the thing I forgot to tell everyone, I've stopped blazing at the moment.

hmmm, never smoked it before...

So you post in here why? hmmm.....

because i sniff cocaine

because i sniff cocaine

I nominate this guy for official led-by of the Official Forum Stoners.

Cuz he be hard like that, see?

because i sniff cocaine

w00t

Digïtál £vîl

because i sniff cocaine

w00t

So by sniff, you mean your buddies snort it all up and you scramble after the dust to lick and sniff off your little fingers?

Wow, thats hard.

Go sniff some glue man. May work out better for you. hahaha

because i sniff cocaine

w00t

Birthday: 7 July 1992

Yarite.

Hey, I'm 5 days older than him and I'm a pothead. AGE DOESN'T MATTER. I know a 9 year old who has done more drugs than I have. Pretty sad, really, 9 years old.

a tactile cactus

because i sniff cocaine

w00t

So by sniff, you mean your buddies snort it all up and you scramble after the dust to lick and sniff off your little fingers?

Wow, thats hard.

Go sniff some glue man. May work out better for you. hahaha

oooooookaaaaayyyyyyy moto_whistle.gif

Hey, I'm 5 days older than him and I'm a pothead. AGE DOESN'T MATTER. I know a 9 year old who has done more drugs than I have. Pretty sad, really, 9 years old.

Yeah, age really doesn't matter. I have a friend who's been drinking since he was 6 and smoking since 9.

user posted image

Digïtál £vîl

How to Smoke a joint. From the movie "Taking Off"

Edited by Digïtál £vîl

Yeah, age really doesn't matter. I have a friend who's been drinking since he was 6 and smoking since 9.

They call those people drug addicts and alcoholics. tounge.gif

sig.gif

Social: TOGA62

PS3: balltowellamp

Your posts reminded me of this.

Not for the weak. suicidal.gif