• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Digïtál £vîl

• beavis

• XN22

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had that before but have never made it myself. It probably will taste really sh*tty, but it works. Let us know how it goes. And yeah, it's the same idea as cannabutter. You can bind THC to alcohol or fat. I make extracts when I have sh*tty weed and trim with alcohol and it makes it so much better.

Oh nigga(s) please.

I've got 3 spare blocks tmr morning sooo...my buddy's gonna come over some time before lunch...get massively flat-on-our-asses-giggly baked on some UBER sh*t I just got. Then, grab some tunes, get in his car...and head down to ALL YOU CAN EAT SUSHI for lunch!!!

Then...head back for bio and history. Hah, fun times. biggrin.gif

You know you live in B.C. when.. tounge.gif

My friend asked me if I wanted some acid today so I might just be indulging into that this weekend. There'll be a trip report within the next two weeks. Tommorow I plan on getting blazed the f*ck up with my friend and trekking the city.

a tactile cactus

sh*t, I was so f*ckin' baked last night. I gave my friend's mom 20 bucks to get me a dub sack which was pretty weird just because it was my friend's mom. But she calls up the guy and he comes over about an hour and a half later with it and so I say f*ck it and smoke all three of us out with this sticky ass bud. The guy was cool, but smokin' with my friend's mom was still pretty f*ckin' weird man. Not that I give a f*ck though, I was f*ckin' baked. That was my first time smoking in a long time and the bud was great.

user posted image

hahahahaha. i smoked, walked 6 miles to a park with my friends, ditched them, walked home, got them to believe i was a mile away and told them to walk and come get me because i refused to leave, and now i just called my friend and told him i was home and he literally shrieked and started yelling about ripping me a new asshole.

me and one friend had a 45 minute arguement about weed, religion, and weed. his arguements (mostly about weed = bad and religion = good) had so many holes and f*ckups and as much as i didnt want to argue with the idiot i did NOT stop talking. jesus. i had no control.

a tactile cactus

damn, yesterday i got so f*cked up.

Devan came over with an ounce of chronic, and we just sat in my basement for the whole day, playing San An and Manhunt.

kdr9l4.png

f*ck..as soon as I get paid I'm getting as much bud as possible and blaze all day and night. i havent done sh*t like that in so long its ridiculous..

user posted image

Ugh...took a 1/4 ounce of shrooms friday by myself...trip report to come later...thinking of calling it "Never do 1/4 of Shrooms by Yourself". lol tounge.gif

Kinda realized what it was like to be an animal, though...in the sense that I lost my ability to reason anything or construct a complete thought for hours! wow.gif

Digïtál £vîl

hmmm, never smoked it before...

So you post in here why? hmmm.....

edit: on another note. Watch these newscaster laugh at a story about a police officer who stole someones pot and then baked it in some brownies and called 911 when he thought he and his wife were overdosing.

Man... funny sh*t

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1f4_1179038976#rea

Edited by Digïtál £vîl

hmmm, never smoked it before...

So you post in here why? hmmm.....

edit: on another note. Watch these newscaster laugh at a story about a police officer who stole someones pot and then baked it in some brownies and called 911 when he thought he and his wife were overdosing.

Man... funny sh*t

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1f4_1179038976#rea

Can you even OD on weed?

Holy sh*t.

kdr9l4.png

holy sh*t what an idiot cop. No you can not OD on weed.

I love how he was like, "I think we are dead. Time is going by really really really really slow."

And then the news people where all laughing at the guy haha. Speaking of cops and weed, I saw three gangster white guys get pulled over and searched by a dairy queen I was in. I sat and watched as the cops searched their car and found a fat baggy of weed. Surprisingly (probably because they were under 18) they were all ticketed and let go.

Anyways, I've been busy all weekend, not able to get home to smoke or anything. But maybe tonight if I get some time to play GOW!!! WOOOT!

sig.gif

Social: TOGA62

PS3: balltowellamp

holy sh*t what an idiot cop. No you can not OD on weed.

I love how he was like, "I think we are dead. Time is going by really really really really slow."

And then the news people where all laughing at the guy haha. Speaking of cops and weed, I saw three gangster white guys get pulled over and searched by a dairy queen I was in. I sat and watched as the cops searched their car and found a fat baggy of weed. Surprisingly (probably because they were under 18) they were all ticketed and let go.

Anyways, I've been busy all weekend, not able to get home to smoke or anything. But maybe tonight if I get some time to play GOW!!! WOOOT!

I think I heard somewhere the only way to OD on chronic is if you smoke your own body weight. Now that's a feat I wouldn't mind trying lol.

just another thug

Man, I've been in the hospital all weekend. I haven't toked at all (and prom was on Saturday).

Hopefully I can enjoy a good smoke on Wednesday or Thursday.

user posted image

Anything serious? Or just party a little too hard and do something stupid.

Toxicity - According to the Merck Index,[53] the LD50 (dosage lethal to 50% of rats tested) of Ä9-THC by inhalation is 42 mg/kg of body weight. That is the equivalent of a 165 lb (75 kg) man inhaling the THC found in 21 one-gram cigarettes of extremely high-potency (15% THC) marijuana all in one sitting, assuming no THC is lost through smoke loss or absorption by the lungs. For oral consumption, the LD50 for male rats is 1270 mg/kg, and 730 mg/kg for females—equivalent to the THC in about a pound of 15% THC marijuana.[54] The ratio of cannabis material required to saturate cannabinoid receptors to the amount required for a fatal overdose is 1:40,000.[55] There have been no reported deaths or permanent injuries sustained as a result of a marijuana overdose. It is practically impossible to overdose on marijuana, as the user would certainly either fall asleep or otherwise become incapacitated from the effects of the drug before being able to consume enough THC to be mortally toxic. While it has never been reported, it is feasible for concentrated THC (hash or oil) to cause an overdose.

I'm guessing the only way to OD, would be to eat a sh*tload of high quality brownies. I doubt anyone could smoke 21 grams of weed in a single sitting.

darthYENIK

You see kids. This is why you don't do the dope without your very own weed Sherpa(AKA pothead), to let you know, you aren't going to die, and to make fun of you when you pass out.

You know the kind of guy I'm talking about. One of these...

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Digïtál £vîl
Toxicity - According to the Merck Index,[53] the LD50 (dosage lethal to 50% of rats tested) of Ä9-THC by inhalation is 42 mg/kg of body weight. That is the equivalent of a 165 lb (75 kg) man inhaling the THC found in 21 one-gram cigarettes of extremely high-potency (15% THC) marijuana all in one sitting, assuming no THC is lost through smoke loss or absorption by the lungs. For oral consumption, the LD50 for male rats is 1270 mg/kg, and 730 mg/kg for females—equivalent to the THC in about a pound of 15% THC marijuana.[54] The ratio of cannabis material required to saturate cannabinoid receptors to the amount required for a fatal overdose is 1:40,000.[55] There have been no reported deaths or permanent injuries sustained as a result of a marijuana overdose. It is practically impossible to overdose on marijuana, as the user would certainly either fall asleep or otherwise become incapacitated from the effects of the drug before being able to consume enough THC to be mortally toxic. While it has never been reported, it is feasible for concentrated THC (hash or oil) to cause an overdose.

I'm guessing the only way to OD, would be to eat a sh*tload of high quality brownies. I doubt anyone could smoke 21 grams of weed in a single sitting.

21 grams is under an ounce. It has been done, but usually in a small group and often with plenty of small breaks for munchies and refreshments.

ive gotten over my smoking insecurities and all is happy tokings now. sh*t, i smoked with my bedroom door open and my pops in the living room with literally no paranoia. then i hotboxed my bathroom again. smoking alone is hella fun, it saves from dealing with those troublesome smokers. some kids i know smoke and just their personality hits a turn for the adverse and it really kills my high and makes me depressesed.

nahmsayn?

a tactile cactus

Digïtál £vîl

I understand. I used to smoke with this French guy last year who was constantly paranoid when we smoked outside in a garden area. In turn, that killed my high and started making me worried more about things.

I love being able to smoke in my room now. I mean, there is still risk involved but it is minimal at best. And since it is mainly just me smoking on average, with maybe 1 or 2 friends occasionally, there is never enough smoke to cause a problem.

yeah same here. Last night I packed myself a FAT bowl and just sat down on the couch and smoked as I played video games and watched TV. Having my own apartment is great, don't have to worry about anything, and after my roommate goes to bed at around 11 I can smoke openly in the living room with no problem.

sig.gif

Social: TOGA62

PS3: balltowellamp

nahmsayn?

biggrin.gif

@Toga, I always hear people talk about smoking "bowls". I have come to understand this means the same thing as cone, but even a large conepeice, say 1.5cm across, is really only enough for 2 or so hits for one person. Do you tend to just thumbpack huge cones in order to share nicley with people? Or do you just take smaller tokes?

I would much rather take one lungbusting toke and whip the cone then space it out.

Digïtál £vîl

user posted image

Does that help?

Edited by Digïtál £vîl

Not really. I was talking more about the size of the "bowls" that you pack in the first place. I know what a bubbler is dozingoff.gif .