• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Digïtál £vîl

• beavis

• XN22

Top Posters In This Topic

A little offtopic but...

I just got off work today and my GF's dad just got home from a long trip out of the country and he came home with a little surprise...

user posted image

user posted image

Absinth! Anyone try this stuff? I want to, but want to hear if anyone else has tried it before. For those who don't remember or know what this is, if you have watched EuroTrip this is that stuff the guy drinks in the bar and starts tripping and seeing a green fairy.

I know its suppose to be illegal in the states, but I'm sure there are plently of euro stoners here too, maybe a few where this stuff is legal.

Anyways, I think I'm going to smoke a small bowl then do a little homework.

sig.gif

Social: TOGA62

PS3: balltowellamp

Digïtál £vîl

There is a green fairy on the bottle. Might as well try it out

lol nice! im sure you got a good ass story to tell about that bottle.

been faded all day, spending my money on beer all week...Sucks to say i think im slowly becoming an alcoholic.

f*ck it

A little offtopic but...

I just got off work today and my GF's dad just got home from a long trip out of the country and he came home with a little surprise...

[img*]http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/235/pictureorvideo004kq5.jpg[/img]

[img*]http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/2707/pictureorvideo005cm1.jpg[/img]

Absinth! Anyone try this stuff? I want to, but want to hear if anyone else has tried it before. For those who don't remember or know what this is, if you have watched EuroTrip this is that stuff the guy drinks in the bar and starts tripping and seeing a green fairy.

I know its suppose to be illegal in the states, but I'm sure there are plently of euro stoners here too, maybe a few where this stuff is legal.

Anyways, I think I'm going to smoke a small bowl then do a little homework.

Hell yeah, Absinth (Absenta) is a fairly popular drink over here. I've drank a little of it one time, but not to the point of getting drunk, so I can't confirm if it has hallucinatory effects or not.

user posted image

a_fool_from_edinburgh

Absinth!! Holy sh*t that sh*t f*cks you up so bad!! Im unsure whether it still is made so that it produces hallucinations but it does get you steaming!! I have seen stuff whilst drinking but then i had been smoking and drinking in large amounts as wlel so that will have contributed to things!

Could do with a smoke today, as staying with my parents (high stress!) but will wait till the evening as im trying to smoke less. The bonuses of staying with parents though means free beer fine food comfy bed washing done for me etc!

Why is housing so expensive is what i want to know, and trying to find somehwer to live when you 80 miles away from where you wanna be is kinda hard. Thank god for the internet!

Digïtál £vîl
Who wants Cocaine?

Click

Yeah I watched that the other day.

I just kind of laugh when people ask me for blow now. I knew what was in it beforehand, but seeing the steps I can't help but laugh at the cokeheads at my school. I don't deal with the sh*t just because if you get one cokehead on your list, then you get em all as they are constantly looking for some...

I kinda want to pull the video out next time someone asks me about that stuff. Taking it in small, spaced out quantities is fine, but doing it on a regular basis can f*ck people over pretty decently. Several of my friends used to be pretty heavy cokeheads. And they got over it. I remember one guy I knew had just broken up with his gf in highschool, so he was depressed and pissed and since he dealt coke around there he always had a supply, so one night he just snorted till he couldnt snort anymore. He IMed me telling me that his nose was bleeding and sh*t from too much coke. To this day, he will use it occassionally but wont let himself get too into it cuz then he will end up spending all of his money on it.

Guy has a really addicted type of personality I think..

darthYENIK

My bro drank some absinth this spring in mexico. He came home and he was still drunk, though I suspect he drank on the trip back.

a_fool_from_edinburgh
Here's some solid, concise info on Absinthe, buddy:

Erowid - Absinthe

For a more in depth look at the effects of the Green Faerie, read a trip report or two:

Erowid - Absinthe Trip Reports

Man I love erowid, especially the trip reports, always quality reading! Sounds like some mad sh*t can happen from absinth! I'd be up for trying to make some myself, though reckon i probably wouldn't have the patience!

Who wants Cocaine?

Click

Yeah I watched that the other day.

What's with all the damn gasoline? Jesus. I think that'll keep me away from coke.

a tactile cactus

Adam Jensen

My neighbor used to grow that sh*t on his balconu for 5 years, until one day cops found out. He was relised after 6 months couse he was only growing it for personal use, and not selling. I dunno if he still does that. Gotta go and check.

The funny thing is his last name is Flanders (like the guy from Simpsons). that makes me Homer smile.gif

*Gone to spy on his neighbor*

Digïtál £vîl
My neighbor used to grow that sh*t on his balconu for 5 years, until one day cops found out. He was relised after 6 months couse he was only growing it for personal use, and not selling. I dunno if he still does that. Gotta go and check.

The funny thing is his last name is Flanders (like the guy from Simpsons). that makes me Homer smile.gif

*Gone to spy on his neighbor*

So you are an obnoxious stupid fat guy?

Erowid is a great site. Datura is definitely the best drug to read trip reports about because it has the most bizarre effect. People walk around tripping for over a day and interpret random objects as their friends and family talking to them and then in mid-sentence they vanish into thin air. A lot of the stories end up with the tripper being admitted to a hospital and assaulting the staff and every single one of them ends with them warning readers to never try it. Tbe dose you take is very close to the fatal dose, and it can f*ck up your vision for a long time. Basically the last drug I'd ever do, but it's really fascinating to read about.

Next thing I know its already 6:46am and I am running late. My mom tells me I only got a half hour to get ready or ill get a Saturday detention. I scramble out of bed and run into the bathroom to take a shower. I suddenly realize how mush school’s gonna suck cause I forgot to do my homework and I have an oral presentation due today. All these thoughts make me panic and I know there’s no way out of it cause I already skipped school 3 times this year and got caught and I cant skip another day or I have to go to court. I get out of the shower and dry off as quickly as I can. Then I run into my room and get dressed and go downstairs to the kitchen. Right then I noticed something was wrong, the clock said 1:00am and the calendar was on July. No body was up. My mom was asleep and had been asleep. She didn’t wake me up for school, I did not have school in summer. I wished I was dreaming, and the thoughts in my mind were on the brink of driving me insane. All I remember after this is running back up into my room in total panic ready to cry and scream and if one more weird thing happened I was gonna commit suicide

damn man that is crazy stuff.

As for the drink, I haven't had any yet. I had work early this morning so chose not to celebrate cinco de mayo drinking something and not know how my reaction might be to it haha. Maybe sometime this week I will have some. I did smoke though. Funny thing was I didn't have my bong and couldn't find the home made ones I created for my gf's mom. So what did I do? I made one out of what I had on hand. A Strawberry and a little tinfoil. Mcgiver style haha. Best part was it worked great. The strawberry tasted like sh*t after I smoked 2 bowls out of it though haha.

As of right now, I'm bored and a bit on edge. I had to deal with these little kids earlier who for some reason always annoy the hell out of me. The youngest a boy is bipolar(sp?) and is one shady little bastard. He isn't my responsibility, but if he;s around I keep an eye on him in case he decides to do something stupid... especially if it's near my stuff. The other, a young girl, I SWEAR is mentally retarded or something. Out of no where tonight while watching a movie with us she jumps up and grabs the glass I was drinking from, takes it to the sink and dumps my drink out. I keep my cool and ask what she is doing and she casually tells me "I need some water", then fills it up and uses it as her own drink.... I don't know, but when I was her age (11 or 12) I don't recall doing weird ass sh*t like that. She seems to lack common knowledge. I don't blame her though, I blame her stupid mom who shouldn't have had kids if she isn't ready to give up drugs and parting and actually RAISE them. f*ck, the messed up youth of this country is one thing that really gets me boiling.

Anyways, I think I'm going to relax and play some GOW and smoke a few bowls. Maybe work on the billion different film scripts and plots i've started but never finish haha. Who knows...

sig.gif

Rio Fantastic

Absinthe is meant to taste absolutely disgusting, but good luck to you there.

On an un-related issue, has anyone else tried poppers? I've got two bottles in my possesion and it's taking all my willpower to resist going and grabbing one and heading for the bathroom.

Well f*ck...I'm finally completely free from my psycho ex because there was even more bullsh*t drama after the breakup about a month ago and now I can enjoy life again. Time to get drunk and stoned asap.

user posted image

I would so f*cking want to try this sh*t out:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HU_210

f*cking brilliance.

So I was wondering if I was the only one who suffers from this. Usually I download albums ahead of time to smoke to, and listen to them for the first time while blazed. And while it sounds all nice and good when I'm high, I can't bare to listen to it sober.

I could've sworn somebody mentioned this somewhere, but man this ruined a lot of good albums.

a tactile cactus

Oblivionz

Holy sh*t, dude.

This morning I was so f*cked up.

Before school, I smoked a couple bowls, and then when I GOT to school, my friend, Devan, forgot the paper to roll our joints with.

Anyway, we made a makeshift bong/bowl. A pop can, with a couple holes.

Anyway, our sh*t was pure chronic.

It was crazy.

By the way, HU-210 looks f*ckin' insane.

Gotta try that sh*t.

kdr9l4.png

just another thug

I'm now curious about HU-210. How do you even get a hold of it?

user posted image

I'm now curious about HU-210. How do you even get a hold of it?

Make nice with a chemist.

a tactile cactus

Daaamn. 100 to 800 times more powerful and it stimulates brain growth. I can't even imagine being stoned x 800, I have no idea if I'd enjoy it or I'd be on the floor and comatose every time.

Usually I download albums ahead of time to smoke to, and listen to them for the first time while blazed. And while it sounds all nice and good when I'm high, I can't bare to listen to it sober.

I could've sworn somebody mentioned this somewhere, but man this ruined a lot of good albums.

For me, being high is a totally different way to experience music and I have a lot more patience with it and I am more open to new sh*t. I download albums, forget about them, and then stumble upon them while high. It's really awesome how it always works out like that. I guess it's different for me, since if I find out while high that I like a certain album, I'll like it while sober too and I'll have no problem listening to it while not high.

darthYENIK
So I was wondering if I was the only one who suffers from this. Usually I download albums ahead of time to smoke to, and listen to them for the first time while blazed. And while it sounds all nice and good when I'm high, I can't bare to listen to it sober.

I did this about a year ago with the new Chili Peppers double album. We planned it for weeks. My buddy got the day off, we made sure to save some good weed, we smoked a couple jays, waited for a little while to let the THC soak in, and then sat there for a couple hours listening. The Album was f*cking mind blowing.

I never again heard it in such a way. Not even when high.

Went out and bought a bottle of bacardi 151 today, i am gonna get about 6 grams ($75) worth of buds and chop them up, then let them steep in the bacardi for about a week, should make some fine ass green dragon.

Haven't smoking anything for over 2 weeks now aswell, got this weekend all sorted with pills and bud icon14.gif

wait wouldn't the alcohol dissolve the TCH while it is drying? Personally I wouldn't waste $75 worth of bud doing that...

I was suppose to go to the court house today for a school project, I stayed up WAYYY to late last night and slept right through my alarm. Hopefully I can get this damn project done or my grade is going to hurt a LOT.

sig.gif

darthYENIK

Yeah, sounds like some stupid thing, a frat boy would do after learning how to make vodka melons.

So I need to buy an O so I can make cannabutter. I really wanna make cookies but an O is a tad bit expensive when I've got literally no cash flow.

a tactile cactus

Digïtál £vîl
So I need to buy an O so I can make cannabutter. I really wanna make cookies but an O is a tad bit expensive when I've got literally no cash flow.

Go for cheap bud. I know it seems like a lot, but my friend and I had 1lb for 1k. So roughly 60 bucks per ounce. CHEAP.

And that sh*t made some great cannabutter. 1lb of butter per 1ounce.

So yum. Everyone who has it is loving it so far.

You people clearly don't realize that this is practically the same thing as making cannabutter, except you are using ethanol instead of fat to extract the cannaboids.

Plus you get drunk, at the same time.

@ TOGA - That's the same absinthe you can get around where I live for about AUS$60, I am pretty sure it isin't the genuine one, but it sure gets you f*cked up.

Edited by asimov