• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Digïtál £vîl

• beavis

• XN22

Top Posters In This Topic

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/6606931.stm

uh oh...

On a good note. anyone following the democratic primaries may like to know that Mike Gravel, a candidate for it, has come straight out and said that he will legalize weed if he is elected president.

I wish I was a democrat so I could vote for him in the primaries..

How do you re-register?

They probably had f*cked up weed those brits.

I didn't know about this Mike Gravel guy. When are the primaries? next year? I'm pretty sure you can go online or go to the DMV and change political parties.

Digïtál £vîl

Can you believe that I am a republican?! Worse yet, I would consider myself conservative on a lot of issues. hahaha.

Can you believe that I am a republican?! Worse yet, I would consider myself conservative on a lot of issues. hahaha.

LOL, I was gonna sign up for the green party thinking it was like the marijuana party or something but then I found out its those environmentalist. sneaky2.gif

StuntGames
I smoked last Saturday with a couple of friends. I guess I smoked too much because I threw up 4 times! I thought that pot decreases the chance of vomiting......Or maybe its because I ate tuna salad and subway beforehand.

Anyway, I don't smoke that often because I'm really paranoid that Ill get caught. I live in the US and have a green card. Ill be a citizen in 4 years. Is it possible for them to deport me for possession of pot?

Yup. And it will be back to Cuba for you man.

Nooooo! I guess my smoking days are over. sad.gif

Coming soon...

just another thug

I'm going to register as a democrat pretty soon here.

I'm torn as to who to vote for. Mike Gravel is kind of a crazy old hoot, but we'll see.

user posted image

ThaddeusMcKlown
Today was so... confusing for me. After 4th hour, I was so spaced out. In math class it took me a good minute or two to answer this: 4(radical)9 5(radical)9 (if you don't know algebra 2, all you've got to do is subtract the 4 and 5). Seriously, what the hell.

Pssh, I'm like that everyday. I zone out all the time. I haven't smoked in a while, it's just because once I start to lose focus, that's it. The chances of me actually paying attentnio are low.

More about Mike Gravel and his politcal policies.

Damn, wish I could vote.

Against the grain, against the odds, against the world

Forever the underdogs

We are the bastard sons
We are the ones that refuse to grow cold
We are the thorn in your side
We are the thieves in the night
And we're coming to take what's ours

So my friend and I got an ounce for an old stereo that's just been sitting around for a while. Time to blaze.

user posted image

Digïtál £vîl

Well first off, I must say from an earlier post that I had on here about the study for psychotic diseases from pot.

Here is a an article debunking that study:

http://utteroutrage.blogspot.com/2007/05/m...e-same-old.html

so of course it wasn't going to happen.

Anyways, it is amazing how much attention is being paid toward the democratic primaries. I am a republican and I hardly even know who is running in the primaries for this upcoming presidency.

Either way, I think I am going to try to re-register as a Democrat, having voted republican in the last election. There seems to be a much broader choice of candidates on the democratic side that I would prefer to vote for in the primaries.

As well, I personally believe that this election will be influenced more by the internet then any other election ever before.

More then ever, the younger generation is finally beginning to be able to vote and this means that in order to win, candidates will have to be sure to focus onto them and the media they use.

Secret of Life:

-Living without hate.

The second you can empathize with all things and wish the exact same happiness, success and freedom from suffering that you want for yourself, on the guy your ex-gf cheated on you with, on ex-war criminals hiding in wherever.

To acknowledge the potential of and love all beings.

It may sound naive at first, but it's a continuous method, not a result.

Digïtál £vîl

Listen to the song "I Refuse" by Afroman.

It is the Stoner way.

Secret of Life:

-Living without hate.

The second you can empathize with all things and wish the exact same happiness, success and freedom from suffering that you want for yourself, on the guy your ex-gf cheated on you with, on ex-war criminals hiding in wherever.

To acknowledge the potential of and love all beings.

It may sound naive at first, but it's a continuous method, not a result.

Under the circumstances I am in, in consideration of my life, I would have to say that empathy is only one key, because I am one of the most empathetic people that I know. I strive toward that, and I usually always give people "the benefit of the doubt" as I call it. As you said, I try to recognize the good in everyone. And to reflect on my conditions and put it vaguely, I am very unhappy. Empathy can not be the secret to life, in my mind.

Interestingly enough, Kurt Cobain's suicide basically states that he killed himself because he was too empathetic, and couldn't stand to see and feel what people were doing to themselves and others anymore. In a way you could say empathy killed Kurt Cobain. Though, I'm sure the dose-of-heroin-that-could-kill-a-horse, vindictive ex-wife, and shotgun had something to do with it too. Really bad example now that I think about it...

Anyway, empathy is indeed cool, and I wish more people were capable of it to even a moderate degree. I will agree with you that, if we all had the amount of empathy we should, the world would be a better place.

QUOTE (K^2) ...not only is it legal for you to go around with a concealed penis, it requires absolutely no registration!

Digïtál £vîl

How dare you people. This was on the second page.

Anyways, anyone seen spiderman? I wanted to go watch it while baked last night, but I had class early today. So instead, I played on the new Gears of War maps that came out yesterday. Much fun man. Much fun.

But yeah, I'm not even smoking actual bud right now. It is kief bowls for me. I have a sh*tload of kief right now and am slowly burning through it.

You guys are all ungrateful c*nts, that's what you are! Letting it fall to the bottom of page one.

Smoked yesterday, was some of this weak sh*t (aforementioned in a few posts) my friend jacked. Been saving the good bud for special occasions (probably tommorow). Might pack a bowl right now and hop on over to Barnes and Noble, just hoping I can ride a bike a mile without crashing in traffic.

a tactile cactus

just another thug

We baked around the campfire last night. 'Twas a good time.

user posted image

Where do you burn campfires at?

a tactile cactus

just another thug

My friend's backyard.

user posted image

My friend's backyard.

Does he live in the woods or something? If I tried to burn a campfire in my yard I'd get the fire department called over here maaaaaad quick.

a tactile cactus

Rio Fantastic

Omfg! You are all idiots!! Mariujana is a dangerous and highly addictive drug!!! You know that it is way way more harmful then tobacco in causing cancer!!!! And it causes brain damage! If you carry on this way you will all be brain-dead! You're throwing you're life away! Studies were testing and marijuana was found to be more harmful then cocaine!! My friend's friend got MENTAL DISEASAES from cannabis!

You mihgtn not know this but I will help you and tell you! The reason you like cannabis is because the things that make your mood go right are influenced by it! But you can do this with excercise and other good things!! but if you keep going down the way you are then you will overdose on cannabis and then you'll end up in hospital or you'll even end up dead!!

stop now you idiots!! cannabis is killing your brain cells!

Digïtál £vîl
Omfg! You are all idiots!! Mariujana is a dangerous and highly addictive drug!!! You know that it is way way more harmful then tobacco in causing cancer!!!! And it causes brain damage! If you carry on this way you will all be brain-dead! You're throwing you're life away! Studies were testing and marijuana was found to be more harmful then cocaine!! My friend's friend got MENTAL DISEASAES from cannabis!

You mihgtn not know this but I will help you and tell you! The reason you like cannabis is because the things that make your mood go right are influenced by it! But you can do this with excercise and other good things!! but if you keep going down the way you are then you will overdose on cannabis and then you'll end up in hospital or you'll even end up dead!!

STFU and stay out of our topic you little f*cker.

Rio Fantastic

im trying to help you!!! marihuana is killing your brain! and your children will be born addicted to it as well!!! it is the second worst drug after heroin!!

im trying to help you!!! marihuana is killing your brain! and your children will be born addicted to it as well!!! it is the second worst drug after heroin!!

You've gotta love trolls, hey? So cute.

Back off, lose bag. No one's buying your Preacher Joe stint.

Edit: Except for Digital. But he's a stoner - sh*t's rotted his brain.

Edited by Otter

Digïtál £vîl

You are a prime example of the idiocy that is Drug prohibition. Look at your f*cking sentences. I can type better then you and I smoke weed. Meanwhile you are too stupid to even know how to structure a sentence properly or spell properly. To make things worse, you are spewing completely false facts out your ass as all of the facts you have presented us so far are completely false.

Here is something, if you post in here again, I will report you and have you banned. If not just temporary, then perhaps forever. So like I said, Do Not Post In Here Again.

Rio Fantastic

You are a prime example of the idiocy that is Drug prohibition. Look at your f*cking sentences. I can type better then you and I smoke weed. Meanwhile you are too stupid to even know how to structure a sentence properly or spell properly. To make things worse, you are spewing completely false facts out your ass as all of the facts you have presented us so far are completely false.

Here is something, if you post in here again, I will report you and have you banned. If not just temporary, then perhaps forever. So like I said, Do Not Post In Here Again.

Dude, calm down. As you may of seen by my display picture, I too am a stoner. Made me giggle posting a lot of anti-weed propaganda though, just to see how you would all react. I love marijuana, in fact, I ate some hash cookies just today. Sorry if you got the wrong idea.

Edited by Rio Fantastic

Digïtál £vîl

Dude, calm down. As you may of seen by my display picture, I too am a stoner. Made me giggle posting a lot of anti-weed propaganda though, just to see how you would all react. I love marijuana, in fact, I hate some hash cookies just today. Sorry if you got the wrong idea.

I don't like you already....

inlove.gifinlove.gif

I'm just in need of a good smoke today, I am stressed and running around doing a lot of sh*t right now. It's all good.

edit - SEEMED like a joke account to me.

Anyway, almost absolutely nobody in my area seem to have any good stuff, all we have is a sh*tload of chocolate from Morrocco. confused.gif

user posted image

Rio Fantastic

Dude, calm down. As you may of seen by my display picture, I too am a stoner. Made me giggle posting a lot of anti-weed propaganda though, just to see how you would all react. I love marijuana, in fact, I hate some hash cookies just today. Sorry if you got the wrong idea.

inlove.gifinlove.gif

I'm just in need of a good smoke today, I am stressed and running around doing a lot of sh*t right now. It's all good.

You sure do emnate a lot of negativity for a stoner, imo.

inlove.gifinlove.gif

You sure do emnate a lot of negativity for a stoner, imo.

Like you weren't asking for it. happy.gif

Anyway, almost absolutely nobody in my area seem to have any good stuff, all we have is a sh*tload of chocolate from Morrocco. confused.gif

Scrape up some cash, come to Florida, then I'll smoke you out.

a tactile cactus