• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Digïtál £vîl

• beavis

• XN22

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, an Aussie meet-up would be killer. Preferably on the Gold Coast, 'cause that's every Aussie's favourite spot. smile.gif

By the way, Sean, how about Queensland last night!

Blind Joe Death

Yeah, it'd be awesome up here on the GC. I could coordinate and organize it since I know the place well, obviously. Probably hitting up Burleigh Heads for a swim/surf would be ideal, and then maybe have a BBQ of some sort.

Yeah, QLD played well last night. Unlucky that NSW lost for you, even though you're not much of a fan. Good to see you spelling my name correctly this time, aye. tounge.gif

edit: Oh sh*t, 420 is creeping ever so closer.

Pity I wouldn't be able to come unless I'm over 18, 'cause I doubt my parents would let me go to a meet-up with people who I don't know, and met over the Internet. tounge.gif

By the way, I've always loved rugby, just not as much as football and soccer. I probably should have gone for Queensland, considering that half their squad plays for the Storm.

I'll only get your name right if you get mine right, mate. wink.gif (Not that you don't, but everytime that you screw up, I'll be saying 'Right back at you'.)

Yeah, it is close. 8 posts, or 7, now. I'm confused.

Daaym Im getting fungry, going to make myself a chicken burger and then get back to the bucket bong.

WbZaxRP.png

KingyThePothead
Daaym Im getting fungry, going to make myself a chicken burger and then get back to the bucket bong.

the greatest ideas always come from a stoner!

im debating at the mo......... do i

1/ make cheese toasties (cheese slices in bread packed into the toaster)

2/ PIZZA!

3/ wait for the local takeaway to open and order kebab

4/ wait for the woman to finish work and let her decide cause im to stoned........

ah man, its a new dilema everyday, i dont get out of bed for this complicated sh*t!

Lochie_old
Yeah, it'd be awesome up here on the GC. I could coordinate and organize it since I know the place well, obviously. Probably hitting up Burleigh Heads for a swim/surf would be ideal, and then maybe have a BBQ of some sort.

Aussie meet-up?

We could meet down at Surfer's or in the city, both are easy!

I'm in for that sh*t.

New rule: when we hit page 420, no-one is permitted to post before Digi gets in to officially close the thread.

Topic change: it's quite freaky how many Aussies are active in this thread. Are we all bored, or is Australian weed just that good?

News at 11.

vbSWr1A.gif

Woot, nearly 420!

In honour of the occasion I am rolling a joint as I type. tounge.gif

KingyThePothead

New rule: when we hit page 420, no-one is permitted to post before Digi gets in to officially close the thread.

Topic change: it's quite freaky how many Aussies are active in this thread. Are we all bored, or is Australian weed just that good?

News at 11.

biggrin.gif sound idea .............. on that note, im gonna take a second to thank everyone in this thread for a great read, tbh the only reason why i visit this forum now, is there gonna be a new one, if not, take care all and see you guys in game!

but back to more important matters, i went for cheese toasties! winner lol.gif

srry digi, someone posted on 419 before i could hit reply sad.gif i really didnt know it was gonna start a new page suicidal.gifangry.gifconfused.gifsad.gif

Edited by KingyThePothead

Goodbye OFS 4.20. Whats next?

WbZaxRP.png

420. Finally here!

SMokey smokey in this room it's gonna be!

Can someone please try to get a hold of Digi? I'd be tempted even to get the topic locked with the provision that he was able to jump in and make the final post in here. Maybe he could give recommendations as to who could begin the new topic, too. I'm talking in the distant future, of course. It would also be fitting for him to close this topic, as it was his baby to begin with. Come on Digi!

vbSWr1A.gif

Dare I report this thread to the mods for lockage? Damn this bud is good.

WbZaxRP.png

At least I'm not too late. nervous.gif

edit

Digi is fine with running it a few pages over I think. He'll probably put in his two cents and call it a day soon after.

2ijn2j5.gif

Mainland Marauder

It's still page 210 to me. smile.gif

"You tell me exactly what you want, and I'll explain to you very carefully why it cannot be."

A bowl for page 420:

user posted image

And then, a little bong flexin..

user posted image

Happy [pg] 420!!!

NeWTnlL.png
      Ryzen 7 5800X | RTX 3080 Ti

Mainland Marauder

I guess I'll smoke half a bowl - well, later. Don't have any right now.

"You tell me exactly what you want, and I'll explain to you very carefully why it cannot be."

wow im doing the same thing and am wearing the same hat. spooky.

WbZaxRP.png

Digïtál £vîl

Happy f*cking 420 people. Pretty damn amazing we even got here.

I was asleep and just woke up for this so I guess in celebration I will smoke a nice bowl. WAke and bake baby!

Glad you guys could all enjoy version 4.20 of the OFS. The bluntcave will continue.

Toke it up guys. We will see you around in the next version.