• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Digïtál £vîl

• beavis

• XN22

Top Posters In This Topic

There should be a group for stoners. If there is where can i fill out an application.

Does anyone in here have like a specific day where they feel that they really need to smoke?

Every Sunday I get this urge to just kick back and spark up, but other days there's absolutely no urge. Sunday's always seem to be perfect, sunny out, relaxed mood.

It would be sunday for me, i like to hit the backroads out here and toke up and watch my navigation and just ride. However I'm in medical school now so smoking is a nono, and its tearing me apart.

Digïtál £vîl
Does anyone in here have like a specific day where they feel that they really need to smoke?

Every Sunday I get this urge to just kick back and spark up, but other days there's absolutely no urge. Sunday's always seem to be perfect, sunny out, relaxed mood.

It would be sunday for me, i like to hit the backroads out here and toke up and watch my navigation and just ride. However I'm in medical school now so smoking is a nono, and its tearing me apart.

That last sentence is so contradictory to your entire GTAforums persona.

just another thug

Haha yeah, I did a double take.

user posted image

Today I watched a "MARIJUANA CAUSES CANCER HURRR" video in health. A bunch of the "stoners" all said "I'm not gonna smoke anymore" at the end of the video. I called bullsh*t, so I did some snooping around Google, and found some website that dissected an article about marijuana causing cancer. f*ck you, school, and your false propaganda.

Oh and smoking definitely increases my work ethic, I think. Maybe it's just certain days, but the afterglow of my high got me in this semi-serious state of mind where I pretty much told all my friends to f*ck off and did all my school work.

Good stuff icon14.gif

a tactile cactus

True, but the facts that my online handle has been nuggs for the past 12 years, I still use my connection to keep my boys in full supply, and I'm still fully supplied would justify my love for the plant. True enough I can't smoke, that doesn't mean I don't. It is a no-no but i don't just stone out like I used to. I hit my one-hitter and drink water to keep the potency down a bit.

Sorry if you were mislead in anyway.

Digïtál £vîl

Haha. No, no worries man.

I took a long break as well from smoking. I did it cause I felt I needed to. It was hard at first, but well worth it in the end.

Now I am smoking once again. Although I mainly do it cuz I wanna kick ass at Gears of War. haha.

When I took my break, none of my friends could get hooked up. So I felt bad, and since 420 was coming up at the time, I re-upped but held off of smoking. Of course, I smoked on 4/20 and have started again since.

Suprisingly, my friends pick up less often because I took the break than they did before. Since I wasn't holding for a while, they couldnt smoke either.

Yeh, with all of my student loans, scholarships, and grants its easy for me to stay in the know. Plus all of my boys are very much still tough on blowin' so I stay in the atmosphere and help them stay supplied.

This past 420 was crazy because I went from 9am - 5pm telling everybody that I were not going to be smokin' any blunts and only bowls. Come that night, my boys came over so we could get down on GOW and Fifa Soccer it almost took every bit of strength I had to not smoke, but I did and all my boys got wild about it, because I wouldn't smoke a blunt w/ them for so long. Now I'm back to my one-hitter routine.

The crazy thing about my one-hitter routine is that I have to drink water and not eat alot so I don't gain alot of body fat. Mainly because I don't know when I'll have to take a drug test for clinical rotations.

Digïtál £vîl

Damn, I have a lot of grants and scholarships for school as well. It is one reason why I do so well on my grades, because I am having to pay for everything by myself and any extra help is good help. And if I get caught with bud anytime, it voids me from receiving aid.

So although I slang occassionally, I don't do it for profit and I only do it with a select few people who I am friends with. I do not go outside that circle because I risk myself being known as a dealer and I really don't want that.

Seriously, its a lot easier to smoke when you don't have to actually pay for it too...

I haven't actually paid for bud for almost 8 months now. I can't believe people like my good friend who spent easily more than 120 a week just to get bud to last them for every day. I love money way more than I love my bud and I can honestly see that if I started having to fully pay for it again, I would probably have to quit as I wouldn't want to spend all that money again.

One point at the beginning of the academic year, I was spending almost 100 a week on bud for myself alone... That was a mistake.

D*mn, I haven't paid for bud since I graduated in 2003. Thats when I met all my connects, switching colleges and so forth. It's cool though because i like to buy in bulk and I always end up smoking for free, and all my boys just get it off me. I'm like you though I only go inside my circuit, I would hate to be classified as a dealer and have my scholarships and things taking from me. That would suck a big one and bud would be the last of my worries. Even still I stay on the low when my administrators, teachers, peers that I don't know too well, and such are around. My boys and my house leave room for comfort.

The sad thing about smokin' bud is you have to grow up at some point. I estimate that if I officially do become a Dr. that I'll probably smoke again when I retire or when I go on vacation, because I would hate to kill someone as a stoned Dr. Although bud is my life and will always be whether I'm smokin, one-hittin, watchin, or supplying.

What I'm liking is that marijuana is actually starting to become legalized in some countries. Where I live at (El Salvador) there are actually smoking packets for pot, and people buy it on supermarkets, gas stations, and even off your local news stand.

I'm still 20, and the buying age is 21 for pot, and 18 for cigarettes. I personally dont smoke pot on such a regular basis, but on a social enviroment, amongst friends, I do pleasently.

What's up guys?

Haven't shat in years.

What I'm liking is that marijuana is actually starting to become legalized in some countries. Where I live at (El Salvador) there are actually smoking packets for pot, and people buy it on supermarkets, gas stations, and even off your local news stand.

I'm still 20, and the buying age is 21 for pot, and 18 for cigarettes. I personally dont smoke pot on such a regular basis, but on a social enviroment, amongst friends, I do pleasently.

What's up guys?

Let's hope the U.S happens.

Maybe it will if we ever get a cannabis smoking president.

sorry for such a late reply but I've been busy with sh*t lately.

For me my toke days were tuesday and thursday where I would simply smoke all day and play Gears of War. Occasionally sunday nights too so I can relax after a hard weekend of work.

But that might be changing, my girl is no longer going to be working during the weekdays meaning I'm out of an excuse to not go hang with her on these weekdays. I think it sucks since I really enjoy my tuesday thursdays. With a few bowls I can go from 3 in the afternoon till 3 in the AM simply watching TV, eatting, and playing video games. I hope they don't go away. confused.gif

As for paying for bud, I haven't paid either in a long while. I think the last time I paid was way back in Jan. or something and even then it was for a FAT load of it and only cost me $20. I don't think I have ever paid more than $100 in a year on the green. If I can get it for a good deal or free then I'm all game, but if not I'd rather save my money.

I keep getting it free from this chick now. Whenever I see her she asks if I need any and tells me all I have to do is come by and I can have some. So yesterday I dropped by and she gave me about $30 - $40 worth of some nice very dense stuff. Supposively she says come Nov. I can get as much as I want for free. Guess I will have to wait and see.

Tomorrow my roommate is suppose to finally smoke with me. Been months since he has. But everything seems to work out for it to be perfect to do so hopefully he will keep to our plan of smoking and then going to an all you can eat lunch buffet of salad and pizza at mountain mikes. I'm looking forward to that haha.

sig.gif

Social: TOGA62

PS3: balltowellamp

Supposively she says come Nov. I can get as much as I want for free. Guess I will have to wait and see.

lol note to self:

5 months to become Toga's best friend/slave sly.gif

What's up guys?

Who ever said dub ya doesn't?

Haven't shat in years.

ThaddeusMcKlown

What's up guys?

Pff, please.

The man can hardly eat a pretzel without choking to death, let alone work a carb on a bong.

Against the grain, against the odds, against the world

Forever the underdogs

We are the bastard sons
We are the ones that refuse to grow cold
We are the thorn in your side
We are the thieves in the night
And we're coming to take what's ours

What's up guys?

Pff, please.

The man can hardly eat a pretzel without choking to death, let alone work a carb on a bong.

.. I find that hard to believe, as he eats penis without choking much.

Anyway, I just burned my finger on the roach.

Fun, eh?

What's up guys?

Pff, please.

Fun, eh?

Did you get one of those air bubble things on your finger? I never knew weed was legal in El Salvador! Thats sweet, hows the quality and are there local strands grown. I could imagine so tall ass sativas being grown down there.

What's up guys?

Pff, please.

Fun, eh?

Did you get one of those air bubble things on your finger? I never knew weed was legal in El Salvador! Thats sweet, hows the quality and are there local strands grown. I could imagine so tall ass sativas being grown down there.

Na, just got burned.

No blister or air bubble burns.

Them things are fun to pop, though.

f*ck im paranoid i think my friend (nonsmoker) got the weed smoke on him and his mom saw my eyes because they were in front of my house for a while and he hasn't signed on yet and ahh i think im REALLY REALLY f*cked right now.

f*ckf*ckf*ck.

a tactile cactus

Digïtál £vîl
f*ck im paranoid i think my friend (nonsmoker) got the weed smoke on him and his mom saw my eyes because they were in front of my house for a while and he hasn't signed on yet and ahh i think im REALLY REALLY f*cked right now.

f*ckf*ckf*ck.

You are high man. Chill out.

If anything just buy a fake urine pack and tell them to let you take a test to prove it.

If they try to stand and watch tell them that you cant go with an audience.

You can seriously buy a fake urine stuff with a body temp heater to make it feel real for like 25 to 35 bucks.

Hell, if you pay me enough man, I will buy you one and ship that sh*t to you.

f*ckf*ckf*ck.

You are high man. Chill out.

If anything just buy a fake urine pack and tell them to let you take a test to prove it.

If they try to stand and watch tell them that you cant go with an audience.

You can seriously buy a fake urine stuff with a body temp heater to make it feel real for like 25 to 35 bucks.

Hell, if you pay me enough man, I will buy you one and ship that sh*t to you.

lmao. Turns out nothing happened, I was just having this paranoia I always seem to have. I'm paranoid sober, weed just takes that sh*t out of proportion.

Smoked a bowl of this sh*t my friend stole from a guys house. Pretty stupid on my part, seeing as how it can be laced, but my boy smoked a bowl last week of it and he was alright. It was raggedy though, I barely got high (considering my THC tolerance is/was looooow. A few hits took me to space). Horrible, horrible stuff.

a tactile cactus

just another thug

My THC tolerance is really low too, even though I smoke a few times a week. I think it has to do with low body fat (low weight) and that I don't smoke everyday. Usually like 8 or so hits of mids takes me to a new universe.

Ahh! I left my potbox at my friend's house and I really wanted to blaze before bed. Now I'm just sad.

user posted image

StuntGames

I smoked last Saturday with a couple of friends. I guess I smoked too much because I threw up 4 times! I thought that pot decreases the chance of vomiting......Or maybe its because I ate tuna salad and subway beforehand.

Anyway, I don't smoke that often because I'm really paranoid that Ill get caught. I live in the US and have a green card. Ill be a citizen in 4 years. Is it possible for them to deport me for possession of pot?

Coming soon...

Digïtál £vîl
I smoked last Saturday with a couple of friends. I guess I smoked too much because I threw up 4 times! I thought that pot decreases the chance of vomiting......Or maybe its because I ate tuna salad and subway beforehand.

Anyway, I don't smoke that often because I'm really paranoid that Ill get caught. I live in the US and have a green card. Ill be a citizen in 4 years. Is it possible for them to deport me for possession of pot?

Yup. And it will be back to Cuba for you man.

hey guys, this is my first post on this new account, i first registered back in '02 some of you may remember me under the username "matt23/ Matt." . I was banned for being last to post in the "Whoever posts last in this topic gets banned" topic lol.

Anyways what did everyone get up to on 420? me and a few mates chipped in for an oz. of some bubblegum weed and just smoked from about 1pm until about 4am playing PS2, chillin, watchin DVDs, listening 2 music etc. then woke up the next morning and carried on tokin lol.

speaking of tolerance, mine is too high these days lol. i guess that comes from 3 years of smoking every single day. i've been considering making some space cakes or something to get a better buzz, could someone who has tried this tell me are the effects considerably much better? is it worth it? and what are the best methods?

thanks. catloaf_by_anuj.gif

Digïtál £vîl

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/6606931.stm

uh oh...

On a good note. anyone following the democratic primaries may like to know that Mike Gravel, a candidate for it, has come straight out and said that he will legalize weed if he is elected president.

I wish I was a democrat so I could vote for him in the primaries..

How do you re-register?

Edited by Digïtál £vîl

man yesterday was weird for me. My roommate and I smoked then went to mountain mikes for a buffet. It was actually pretty good, but the place was ghetto as hell. MY only regret was not eatting more but my tongue is swollen up from biting it the other day so eatting has become hard.

After lunch I visited my gf where I slept most the time then went home and smoked the night away until I passed out around 12 and woke up at 3AM when my roommate came home.

Overall I feel rested today so I think it all helped haha.

sig.gif

Social: TOGA62

PS3: balltowellamp

I know old f*cks (like 50+) who're still kickin' it with weed and they seem perfectly normal to me. That tells me it's a-okay.

Today was so... confusing for me. After 4th hour, I was so spaced out. In math class it took me a good minute or two to answer this: 4(radical)9 5(radical)9 (if you don't know algebra 2, all you've got to do is subtract the 4 and 5). Seriously, what the hell.

a tactile cactus