• Digïtál £vîl

• beavis

• XN22

Top Posters In This Topic

Digïtál £vîl

Welcome to

user posted image

Read the small text

Welcome to the bluntcave. This is a place where people like you and I can hang out and talk about our love of a little magical plant named Cannabis.* A great plant, anyway you look at it. So hang out, tell some stories or something, enjoy, and come hit this blunt with us.

user posted image

You know you want to man...

Some information on the plant: Cannabis Sativa and Cannabis Indica

Wikipedia

Cannabissativa.com

A collection of studies about Marijuana: Science of Pot

user posted image

Due to some privacy issues with the other topic, that version has been locked and deleted. Feel free to post in here as much as you want about your love for Mary Jane. Just try to limit any pictures or information that would endanger your privacy. Thanks guys.

This is a role playing based topic. Any thing you read in this forum you should assume to be false. Just a bunch of people with big imaginations.

Edited by Digïtál £vîl
Digïtál £vîl
...a little plant named Cannabis sativa...

I prefer C. Indica.. Much higher THC contents than Sativa's.. Better yields, too..

llol.smile.gif

...a little plant named Cannabis sativa...

I prefer C. Indica.. Much higher THC contents than Sativa's.. Better yields, too..

A-f*cking-men.

Jake, it's possible that some people may have been printing out the pictures in this topic, so we felt it best ( with so many incriminating pictures in the thread ) to start over with privacy in mind.

weve had problems in the uk recently with vitenamese gangs spraying batches of green with fibre glass and hairspray and other stuff. Supposedly it gives the weed a potent look and way of burning (not too sure of specifics), but unless you dry the weed out fully its hard to determine whether its dodgy or not.

Hospitals have had numerous smokers admitted with chest and throat pains, bleeding etc.

mad eh. this happen anywhere else?

Digïtál £vîl

Damn man. I would hope that doesn't occur here. Talk about giving a bad rap for weed. But if you think about it, with any product, even legal products, there are always times where things are ruined either on accident or by malicious intent.

One example of this is Wet Dog and Cat food.

Currently I think it is probably more dangerous to eat wet dog food than it is to smoke a bowl. haha.

My friend came over last night and smoked me out with some great Afghan in his new 500 bong.

Its 9mm too, heavy as f*ck, but super tight.

I wont smoke out of it again however, since when he was cleaning sh*t out afterwards, he dropped a little air pellet he had in the chamber to use to plug the internal pipe piece to force the smoke to go through the diffusers only. The pellet fell into the toilet.

Instead of going to look for a new one or something he grabs something and reaches into the toilet and grabs it out. Then placed it back in the chamber without hardly even washing it out.

He was like, "Don't worry about it man."

I'm like, "Yeah, I'm not smoking out of that anymore man. You just ruined that bong till you completely clean it again and take that nasty sh*t out..."

I can't believe that he actually did that.. I mean it was only a cheap plastic part, and grabbing into a running, dirty, toilet like that is just disgusting and completely not worth it.

weve had problems in the uk recently with vitenamese gangs spraying batches of green with fibre glass and hairspray and other stuff. Supposedly it gives the weed a potent look and way of burning (not too sure of specifics), but unless you dry the weed out fully its hard to determine whether its dodgy or not.

Hospitals have had numerous smokers admitted with chest and throat pains, bleeding etc.

mad eh. this happen anywhere else?

Yeah, I've heard about that, it's like the sh*t they spray on roads to make it reflective. Nasty ass sh*t.

Wait privacy, what happened?

I hear some people around my area are doing it too. I've only heard two cases of it, one was hair dye, and the other was rat poison. Both people are okay now, which is good. But I don't see why some people feel the need to f*ck with their product. Sure, you can make it a little heavier, and make a little bit more money, but is it worth potentially harming, or even killing some one?

I wouldn't mind getting some cali weed up here... Maybe someone can work something out, eh? inlove.gif

I hear some people around my area are doing it too. I've only heard two cases of it, one was hair dye, and the other was rat poison. Both people are okay now, which is good. But I don't see why some people feel the need to f*ck with their product. Sure, you can make it a little heavier, and make a little bit more money, but is it worth potentially harming, or even killing some one?

I wouldn't mind getting some cali weed up here... Maybe someone can work something out, eh? inlove.gif

WTF privacy issues? omfg narcs on the forums?!

Ive got some cali weed Tom.

Man, now I'm scared to post in here in fears of getting locked up.

Apparantly a friend of a friend of mine (...tounge.gif) broke into some Mexican's house that got raided by the cops the previous night. They took their weed, but left tiny plants. So the friend's friend stole some...

Except they got stolen back. sad.gif

The privacy issue is not too serious. We just discovered that someone may be printing out pictures of this topic, so we thought it'd be best with so many incriminating shots to start over.

So for future notice, guys, do not include your face or any other identifiable markings in your pictures, just to be on the safe side.

just another thug

If anyone messes with their stuff around here they get blacklisted, in a way. Everyone is fair and honest or else everyone who buys will know about it.

Is white widow some good bud, I've always tried kb and fire but I can never get ahold of white widow.

White Widow is a strain grown by cannabis enthusiast and medical clubs. I doubt you're getting true White Widow if you're buying it off a guy who sells "kb" and "fire". So, I'd just stick with whatever is most economical, unless the "White Widow" looks reallly good.

On the other hand, if you're for sure it's some real White Widow, go for it. That sh*t is potent

M. H. Hunter III

is it odd, or even rather stereotypical of the 4:20 stoner topic to not be on time (4/20 or course) or is it 4/20 on the stoner calendar

or am i just the only one to find this fact funny confused.gif

at this post time, i haven't read any of the above posts, to find out if i am the only one to find this funny

Digïtál £vîl
is it odd, or even rather stereotypical of the 4:20 stoner topic to not be on time (4/20 or course) or is it 4/20 on the stoner calendar

or am i just the only one to find this fact funny confused.gif

at this post time, i haven't read any of the above posts, to find out if i am the only one to find this funny

Its version 4.20.. and what can I say? I have been too busy smoking. haha

As Sag said, the move was one of extra precaution as some information was brought to some of our attention by Sag. It was decided to be better safe than sorry, especially when it involves any possibility of anything happening.

Anyways, the topic was growing rapidly as it was. And I for one never understood why we went to 3.0 and not straight onto 4.20..

4.20 is just an awesome number.

So again, feel free to post whatever you want. Pictures, words, whatever. Just remember that while this is the internet, it doesn't mean anyone is 100% free of any liability

just another thug
Is white widow some good bud, I've always tried kb and fire but I can never get ahold of white widow.

White Widow is a strain grown by cannabis enthusiast and medical clubs. I doubt you're getting true White Widow if you're buying it off a guy who sells "kb" and "fire". So, I'd just stick with whatever is most economical, unless the "White Widow" looks reallly good.

On the other hand, if you're for sure it's some real White Widow, go for it. That sh*t is potent

The majority of the time (atleast around here) whenever someone claims to be selling a special breed, it's not a special breed.

Right now I have a 9 day break. cool.gif

I'm gonna maybe buy some weed on monday or tuesday and smoke it with my friend but the main event will be a 3 day visit at my friend's house (2-3-4th of May). His parents will be away for a week, and he's getting 8 grams of some really good weed from his good friend, who is a dealer also. Turns out we're gonna have to smoke almost 3 grams every day.

With some good music (mostly stoner rock/metal and psychedelic rock), a good hi-fi stereo set with powerful speakers and an almost complete freedom, it's going to be huge. wow.gif

He already suggested to bring my camera and to re-create various scenes from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, but I'm not sure about this. lol.gif

a_fool_from_edinburgh

Ah yes the offical stoner topic faveorite place to be on GTAF.

Anyways I've been blazing it up big time latley, could really do with a break as sh*ts all f*cked up but man I tell you I f*cking love it. Have some seriously nice weed just now f*cking class a sh*t mmmm.

Getting evicted from my flat which sucks so am all of a sudden facing a very real proposition I could be homeless by Friday. Ain't gonna stop me from smoking mind! Not a f*cking chance.

Oh aye and as for sativa vs indica the best has gotta be hybridisation! Most weed these days tends to be some far out hybrid anyways I decided that the original terms are now vastly outdated.

Anyway off to smoke a fat one, toodles and keep smoking everyone NO MATTER WHAT!!

Digïtál £vîl

Dude, if you are being evicted, you might want to look into finding another place.

Mind you, I love weed... but if it comes to being homeless, I would take a short break to do something about it.

just another thug
Dude, if you are being evicted, you might want to look into finding another place.

Mind you, I love weed... but if it comes to being homeless, I would take a short break to do something about it.

Amen. Doing things like that gives stoners a bad name.

Does anyone in here have like a specific day where they feel that they really need to smoke?

Every Sunday I get this urge to just kick back and spark up, but other days there's absolutely no urge. Sunday's always seem to be perfect, sunny out, relaxed mood.

just another thug
Does anyone in here have like a specific day where they feel that they really need to smoke?

Every Sunday I get this urge to just kick back and spark up, but other days there's absolutely no urge. Sunday's always seem to be perfect, sunny out, relaxed mood.

Friday night. Every Friday night I feel like I have to end the school week with a good toke.

a_fool_from_edinburgh

Lol, very true! Am thinking of taking a month break in the near future as wacky stuff does start to happen after a while.

Am viewing eviction with an open mind and am trying to convince me its given me the oppurunity to try move anywhere else in the world, though I have a feeling that I'll probably just get another place in my beloved home city!

Friday was definitely me and my friend's drug night. Every Friday we'd just get f*cked up whether it's from weed, alcohol, coke, whatever we felt like doing. Those were good times..but I've stopped doing sh*t now since my mind is too f*cked up at the moment.