Which gang would you rather be?

GROVE ST. FAMILIY

If you had to choose one gang to join which would it be?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. If you had to choose one gang to join which would it be?

• Grove Street
    • Ballas
    • Los Santos Vagos
    • Law enforcement
    • None

GROVE ST. FAMILIY

If you had to choose one gang to join wich would it be?

Groove Street

Ballas

None

None. I wanna grow up and support the community, not hurt it. I will make a difference in life. smile.gif

Oh, it was which gang you wanna join... If in '92, C.R.A.S.H and fight against all those motherf*ckers! biggrin.gif

The Vagos beat the Ballas and the OGs in numbers, but have the least territory, if you do the gang wars. The Ballas have the most territory (until CJ comes along), and the OGs have the best weapons. It's between the Vagos and the OGs for me.

nah i dont like "grove street" but i do like what the poster of this topic said about this "Groove Street" i like your thinking. lol jks good topic

Suction Testicle Man

Poll added. It's spelt 'which' btw. wink.gif

If at first you don't succeed, you fail, and the test will be terminated.

Blind Joe Death
I voted for Ballas. I like GSF more but the Ballas have better weapons and you would get better money working for them. Also you are well known ect. Also the numbers of the gang are huge so you got plenty of back-up.

RocketGator

C.R.A.S.H.

Like a gang, but with helicopters and FBI backup. tounge2.gif

HolyGrenadeFrenzy

Real life comment:

Most gangs are really an anthropolgical/sociological type issue. State Governments according to anthropology are inherently set up to eventually break down into hunting/gathering, tribal, cheifdom societies and the thearum that that is exactly what gangs are seems probrable. Most gangs were started with community in mind and the structuring of social networks where social networks have disintegrated and broke down.

After vistitting gang territories for extendie peroids of time and living on a tribal reservation for a time I find this possiblity a very strong one if not a fact entirely.

As to say their are many similairities which is good because tribal and cheifdom attitudes are strong community structural norms which will assist in the endurance of any group of people. The same can be said of even other diversities including clans, nations, religions, unions, fraternities and many other groups......It is important to look at the positive and cause before addressing the negative because often the negative was already prevalent or at least the potential is and an advancement will often meet with resistance too. At least until agreements between people can be made and time is allowed for things to become a state of normalcy. All the groups mentioned may even be complimentary given time.....

...Even gangs and police departments are making attempt at nonconflict resolutions because of recognition on these issues. Gangs are not neccisarily to blame even if they are related. Poverty and the abuse from perpetrators on all sides are often the reasons a gang or tribe can form for survival and defense of the innoscents of an area. Sadly it is not the only reason.

Edited by HolyGrenadeFrenzy

The Raven

GROVE STREET FAMILIES

Unlike the other gangs they don't give a f*ck about drugs.

They try to stay out of trouble and not to mess with C.R.A.S. like the Ballas and Vagos did.

Edited by The_Raven

manofpeace
Real life comment:

Most gangs are really an anthropolgical/sociological type issue. State Governments according to anthropology are inherently set up to eventually break down into hunting/gathering, tribal, cheifdom societies and the thearum that that is exactly what gangs are seems probrable. Most gangs were started with community in mind and the structuring of social networks where social networks have disintegrated and broke down.

After vistitting gang territories for extendie peroids of time and living on a tribal reservation for a time I find this possiblity a very strong one if not a fact entirely.

As to say their are many similairities which is good because tribal and cheifdom attitudes are strong community structural norms which will assist in the endurance of any group of people. The same can be said of even other diversities including clans, nations, religions, unions, fraternities and many other groups......It is important to look at the positive and cause before addressing the negative because often the negative was already prevalent or at least the potential is and an advancement will often meet with resistance too. At least until agreements between people can be made and time is allowed for things to become a state of normalcy. All the groups mentioned may even be complimentary given time.....

...Even gangs and police departments are making attempt at nonconflict resolutions because of recognition on these issues. Gangs are not neccisarily to blame even if they are related. Poverty and the abuse from perpetrators on all sides are often the reasons a gang or tribe can form for survival and defense of the innoscents of an area. Sadly it is not the only reason.

You should be on National Geographics or "Animal Planet, Human Edition."

Good stuff. I choose to be a normal citizen because it is cool driving around like normal and having a busy schedual for eating, buying clothes, flying to a business meeting, talking to people along the way, Gambling, basketball, biking, racing in go-karts, and numerous other things. Instead of going outside and getting exercise, or watching the news, we are huddled in a corner nerding out and pretending to do things we could do right outside our door.

Col.N.Berlein

I said none, because then I'd go and join the Marines, and do something worthwile, instead of killing people in da hood. Also by not being involved in a gang means you've got more opportunity in life

Law enforcment lol btw wat does C.R.A.S.H. stand for? have never really clicked on to that yet

manofpeace
Law enforcment lol btw wat does C.R.A.S.H. stand for? have never really clicked on to that yet

Community Resources Against Street Hoodlums.

id be a farmer lol because digital sh1t does not stink.

but as this option is not presented, i chose LS vagon. they are latinas (arent they) and i like their houses and the beach and all that sunny stuff.

Gangsta007

Grove street.

They are real gangstas. They don't fu*k with drugs.They hate C.R.A.S.H.

Grove street 4 life!