Kutaragi steps down...

Jonny_Tightlips

Jonny_Tightlips

Source.

I honestly did not expect that to happen. Weird things be going on in that Sony Dungeon.

...besides that I ain't sayin nuthin.

SIP YEK NOD
i hope that come my retirement day, i don't have a big boot print on my back.
user posted image

Exkabewbikadid

About time. I think all of that "Father of the Playstation" gaiety went to his head and he thought he could turn piss into wine. A little lot more spring cleaning at Sony and maybe the PS3 will pull through so the PS4 may see the light of day.

oQywcQM.jpg

AndyGanteks

I wonder how is Sony going to do buisness now.A new president certanly has new visions for the company,no?

I wonder are they going to be in a good or a bad way

_-playero-_
I wonder how is Sony going to do buisness now.A new president certanly has new visions for the company,no?

I wonder are they going to be in a good or a bad way

Apparently, this can't be said enough times.

Sony is not only Playstation.... not even a big share of it.

dertyjerzian
Sony is not only Playstation.... not even a big share of it.

Damn right. I definitely didnt see this coming though. CRAP!

Bandy Ban-Ban-Ban. Chugga Chugga Woot Woot.

Mister Pink
What better time to leave the company than now? PS3 is out and I'm sure it was damn stressful is the lead up to release date.

I think this means more riiiiiiidge racer!!

what a crappy game

Jesus christ. Go away and play your nitendo or w/e console you wank over.

Aslong as Playstation keeps going, im not too bothered.

user posted image

He helped release the Playstation 3 and now he want's to take it easy and play some Golf... and I don't mean the Tiger Woods type sim, I mean playing Golf with Tiger Woods.

Good on the man, he's made his money and now he wants to take it easy... lucky b*stard.

wZVJHXg.png

He helped release the Playstation 3 and now he want's to take it easy and play some Golf... and I don't mean the Tiger Woods type sim, I mean playing Golf with Tiger Woods.

Good on the man, he's made his money and now he wants to take it easy... lucky b*stard.

I have to agree with you let him live out the rest of his life play golf he was a key man in the sony empire.

I think this means more riiiiiiidge racer!!

what a crappy game

I liked it. mad.gif

PS3 didn't really hit it off as well as many had hoped.. so, who knows.

oldschoolsigs14.png

Hayden Stasven

Kudos to the man, I hope he has a really nice retirement plan. The father of PlayStation deserves a nice delicious confectionery treat, and maybe some money too. colgate.gif

New account: Hayden.

darthYENIK

Are we forgetting the fact that people don't "stepdown" unless they are forced to. Large companies don't work the other way. No matter how high up on the ladder you are, you can't just say, "I'm going to demote myself.", without having people get pissed off.

And if he wanted time off, he would have taken a vacation.

Either way, I hope this gives the Playstation a shot in the ass.

Hayden Stasven
Are we forgetting the fact that people don't "stepdown" unless they are forced to. Large companies don't work the other way. No matter how high up on the ladder you are, you can't just say, "I'm going to demote myself.", without having people get pissed off.

Geez someone's got it out for PlayStation. People step down, and change divisions all the time. If the man wants out he wants out. Gosh.

As for hoping it gives PS a shot in the ass, you deserve one for saying that. tounge.gif

New account: Hayden.

Exkabewbikadid
Are we forgetting the fact that people don't "stepdown" unless they are forced to.  Large companies don't work the other way.  No matter how high up on the ladder you are, you can't just say, "I'm going to demote myself.", without having people get pissed off.

Geez someone's got it out for PlayStation. People step down, and change divisions all the time. If the man wants out he wants out. Gosh.

Well he certainly isn't going out on a high note. And if he in fact did choose to step down, it's likely becasue he's a cowardly captain who's afraid to go down with his ship. icon13.gif

Seriously, for someone who is credited "The Father of", it's quite odd to be stepping out of the scene a mere 6 months after releasing a struggling product.

oQywcQM.jpg

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.