Ammunation

gosilan

Are the Ammunation challenges needed for 100% completion? and do I need to complete each level to gain new weapons?

When can I start buying rocket launchers and desert eagle from ammunation?

crazyanurag

yes, the "Ammu-Nation Challenge" is required for 100% completion, and the Challenge is only complete when you finish 3 rounds each with the 9mm Pistol, Micro-SMG, sh*tgun and AK-47...this Challenge doesn't 'continue', so to say, from the previous time you've taken part in it, so please be mindful of completing all 12 rounds at one go for the percentage to be recognised...you'll have access to all the weapons in the Challenge after LV is open...

the Desert Eagle is available at the Ammu-Nations after "Black Project"...the rocket launhers, however, cannot be bought from the shop, and for those, you should consult SAM...

You'll Never Walk Alone

I've tried the ammunation mission and I can't seem to pass the shotgun's 3rd round. Booth 2 always gets the kills. Anyway do I need to complete the ammunation missions to get new weapons added ? Or will I still get new weapons in future without completing the ammunation missions ?

crazyanurag
I've tried the ammunation mission and I can't seem to pass the shotgun's 3rd round. Booth 2 always gets the kills.

train up your Shotgun Weapon Skill to Hitman and then try the mission...the one where you're stuck is the only difficult round in the whole challenge...

Anyway do I need to complete the ammunation missions to get new weapons added ? Or will I still get new weapons in future without completing the ammunation missions ?

i'm not sure of what you mean to say...if you're asking whether you'd be able to buy more weapons from the Ammu-Nations, then yes, the weapons get added as you progress through the storyline, and don't have anything to do with the completion of the "Ammu-Nation Challenge" as such...

You'll Never Walk Alone