Wuzi in Las Venturas

Rath

Hi guys,

Im new in here, and I been playing GTA:SA for about 5 weeks now, and im stuck with a mission in Las Venturs, at Wuzi.

The mission is about :

You go down to the edge of LV. Then you gotta pick some bombs up, but when you get the boxes it says: "Use something heavy to smash the box" ... but what do I gotta use? I even tried to fire an rocketlauncher against it, and its not working.

Sorry for my not-so-well English, but I hope you guys can help me anyways! rahkstar2.gif

Rath

Denmark

(PS: I'm playing it on PlayStation2)

You are talking about Explosive Situation. It isn't that difficult. You have to use the big jellow dumptruck (or what it's called) and drive over the boxes of explosives. That vehicle will smash the box, and you can pick up the explosives. One of the boxes will be on a driving fortruck. Just crash into the vehicle and the box will probably fall off.

After you collected all four explosives you will be guided to an "dangerous" escape.

Sounds like your on the mission Explosive Situation.

Go to the quarry and enter the red marker. You must steal the dynamite there before the workers detonate it. You only have a short space of time to do this (2.30). To smash them open simply drive over the crates with one of the vehicles in the quarry. There are 4 to collect in total.

Hello & welcome to the gtaforums! Your English seems fine to me.

I can only add that if you shoot the guys at the detonation point (on the portch) then the timer will stop & you can take your time collecting the explosives.

Thanks guys, it works biggrin.gif Nice little touch that you can shoot the guards, and the timer shots off... mm!

But sick escape cool.gif

Thanks again for the help... rahkstar2.gif