GTA 3 of Vice City?

Kobe101

Which game should I get for computer? I wanna start making videos, but which game should I get?

P.S my computer cant handle San.

Twang of Cauliflower

GTA2 is the obvious choice.

Best, most varied radio of all the GTAs. Gangs are also the most varied, creative missions, and it's free.

Edited by Twang of Cauliflower
...teh kicker.

This should be in Gaming Chat but anywho I'd say get both they've been out quite a while now so they should almost be in the Bargain Bucket by now (unfortunately)

But if you're stuck between one or the other, then it's a toughy. I love GTAIII because it started it all for me plus it had better radio stations than Vice City (ooo contraversial). But Vice City has got Heli's and Bikes.

For me though it tips in III's favour simply becuase thats what did it for me.

wZVJHXg.png

Sorry for posting this in the wrong section.

Anyway which one do you think will be better to use for movies? GTA 3 would be easier on my system.

OffRoader23

GTA Vice City definetaly. The problem with GTA 3 is that it only works good on specific graphics cards, and even on them it still has random places that the framerate dips down for no reason. Vice City runs great almost no matter how bad your computer is. (unless it is a complete pos)

BTW this is in gaming chat

It got moved.

@ Topic: Vice City, for sure. Gareth doesn't know what he's talking about - the radio in Vice (which is set in 1984) rocks the socks off III's.

Blackadder.

Anyway which one do you think will be better to use for movies? GTA 3 would be easier on my system.

Vice City for sure, it has better tools, such as Camhack and VC Studios

And you can also download the LC mod for VC, basically getting two games for the price of one smile.gif

the radio in Vice (which is set in 1984) rocks the socks off III's.

Vice City is set in 1986 notify.gif

user posted image

the radio in Vice (which is set in 1984) rocks the socks off III's.

Vice City is set in 1986 notify.gif

Hah, I meant to say 86. VCS is the 84 one, of course.

Which game should I get for computer? I wanna start making videos, but which game should I get?

Really?

San Andreas only requires about 256 MB of memory...

Really?

Yeah, um, All Games only need a certain amount of RAM, so my Aunts Work server (IBM) should play all games really nice since it has 32Gbs of RAM sarcasm.gif

GTA III For Fun, but GTA VC for Filming, III is great fun, it was only last month that I've popped it back on my System.

New account, Joe.

Really?

I don't even have that much ram. suicidal.gif

Wikipedia here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Theft_Auto:_Vice_City says I need 128 of ram. I have like 200 something so I'm good.

buy a vice city cd than download the GTA-LIBERTY CITY from gta forums and you dont have to pay for gta 3 and you''ll be able to play gta 3 on vice city engine than when you finish it play vice city wink.gif

Depends if you're more of a story or content guy. Vice City had more stuff to do, but I preferred GTA 3

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.