My Ideas and Intro To The Forum

warrior_juggalo

warrior_juggalo

Hey Hey, I never new anything about modding, I am not really a big gamer at all but i got GTA SA on PC and tripped on "Modding", Ever since then (Like 2 days ago) i have been dying to know how to know how to mod things exactly, It's not that i want to mod things for myself but i would love to learn and be able to make things for other people and sh*t.

I just think it's amazing how well the things fit into the game, I know this is going to take a LOONG time to learn how to do properly but i am willing to put it the time and effort.

My questions are....

1. Will it cost me any money to learn it and will i have to take up a course to learn (I am REALLY interested in this and will be willing to take up a course to learn)

2. I have tried afew mod's, Some work and some don't, The ones that don't crash my game the second after it load's (I have already downgraded my GTA SA), For an example http://www.thegtaplace.com/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=590 Thats one of the mod's that crash's.

I know i'm a "N00b" to modding but i am serious, I REALLY want to learn.

Suction Testicle Man

Your best bet is reading as much of the Tutorial Forum as possible, and entering into discussion with other modders around the forums. Have a play with your files and see what you can do, and post any questions you may have (always helpful to search first though, often questions will have been asked and answered before).

Moved to Editing Discussion > Misc.

If at first you don't succeed, you fail, and the test will be terminated.

i think its the best to start of with easy stuff like texturing or something!! but goodluck with modding in future!