Denise kills my computer

DonkeyPunch

DonkeyPunch

alright i play san andreas just fine... game runs smooth, not much lag or anything like that but every time i pick up denise and take her out for a date either while riding around i get an error or else when i drop her off the screen goes black and doesn't come back... while the screen is black i can go to the main menu and see everything just fine and i tried to use the map to walk back home but doing that blindly is near impossible... so ya... i don't know if there is any technical thing you can do to fix this but thought i would post it

Hmmm

Perhaps a bad install. try re-installing the game.

RIP Rockstar Games

1998 - 2021

dertyjerzian

Or shoot her in the head, problem solved for good wink.gif

Bandy Ban-Ban-Ban. Chugga Chugga Woot Woot.

SaintPrometheus

@ DonkeyPunch

Dude I had the exact same problem. Well let me ask you this do you have version 1 or 1.1 GTA SA - Second do you have the HOT COFFEE MOD enabled. If you are using the ver 1.1 or ver 1 which is patched to ver 1.1 along with the HOT COFFEE MOD then you are going to face this problem. That does not mean that you won't face this problem other wise but still my suggestion is that you check your version - also disable HOT COFFEE MOD if you have enabled it. Then see if the problem persists. Please do update the post once you check if this works for you or not.

DonkeyPunch

no i don't got hot coffee mod... i'll just go through the game without a girlfriend suicidal.gif