WTF, no b-ball

torino

I beat san an for ps2 july 12th/ 06, and since then the b-ball by carls house isnt there anymore. Is it on purpose or a glitch?

The no basketball thing is a glitch that is caused by saving at madd dogg's mansion and as far as I know, it only affects the ps2 version and was fixed for the PC version, someone please correct me if i'm wrong about which versions are affected. Also, another cause could be by getting the pilot's license before doing the flight school. Hope this helps.

Edited by radioman

GOD DAM*IT, i saved my game once at mad dog's krib.

Shoot

i feel like going outside and having a rampage_ani.gif

GOD DAM*IT, i saved my game once at mad dog's krib.

Shoot

i feel like going outside and having a rampage_ani.gif

Because of that glitch, that's why it's recommended to buy the house right behind it and save there to prevent this from occuring. And it is also recomended by several sites, including the chain game topic to not get the pilot's license before doing the flight school as not to glitch the game. I do believe there is a way to fix this in this section of the forum, but since the search feature doesn't work, I can't post a link yet. By the way, sorry for telling you the bad news.

im ready to go hulk. die.gif i bought the hood behind mad dawgs krib 10 minutes after saving at mad dogs.