MySpace Name Code

Mister Zero

Mister Zero

I recently uploaded a new layout for my forum and deleted the name entry field which allows a custom banner to be used instead of the traditional name field. Unfortunately I can't remember what the code is, and I'm wondering if anyone here can help me. For illustrative purposes, the area I'm on about is this one:

user posted image

Thanks,

MZ

G twenty-nine

Just go to the place where you got the code and look for it again.. But I have to say it, myspace sucks. So does opera tounge.gif

Mister Zero
Just go to the place where you got the code and look for it again.. But I have to say it, myspace sucks. So does opera tounge.gif

Be quiet. mad.gif

wink.gif

I did use Firefox, but that pissed me off majorly for some reason, so I went back to Opera after 2 years of loyalty. Good call on looking for the code again though, thanks. Never thought of that. blush.gif

• 3 weeks later...
GrandMaster Smith

Must I say, sweet stache.

<style type=text/css> span.nametext {font-size:0.5pt; display:block; background-image:url(www.urkweer.com); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center; overflow:none; background-attachment:scroll; text-align:center; width:200px; height:50px; color:black;} </style>

That's the one I have.

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.