Playstation UK magazine

K4miL

Thursday 19 April 2007

We're not sure if it meant to do it, but PLAY magazine UK has inadvertently announced a game we thought was a good four years away, with news that next month it has an exclusive on the SIXTH instalment of the best-selling crim sim. We've printed a picture of it below just so you can see we aren't making it up.  

It comes as a huge surprise, especially considering other game magazines and websites have still only seen early glimpses of the fourth instalment, set in an ultra-realistic New York City.

While we wait with interest to see what GTA VI has to offer (it'll be in the issue of PLAY on sale 17 May according to the page) in the meantime we'll be checking out Official PlayStation Magazine's in-depth cover feature on GTA IV on sale 1 May.

Next month page promises GTA VI in June issue

Nice one, posted on GTA4.net.

http://www.gta4.net/news/3860/gta-vi-in-ne...ths-play-issue/

(I posted the same article 1 minute after Adam's, ergh...)

Yeah mate... seems like errors just can't go away when it comes to that IV logo.

EDIT: Haha, what's funny is that we see a logo with the proper shading on the top part, something you don't see often, but now it's flipped.

Edited by Adriaan

AndyGanteks

GTA 1-Grand Theft Auto

GTA 2-Grand Theft AUto 2

GTA 3-Grand Theft Auto 3

GTA Vice City-Grand THeft Auto 4

GTA San Andreas-Grand Theft Auto 5

GTA 4-GTA 6

thats why they called it GTA Vi or GTA 6.

irony

----------

Hmm, what's weird is that the logo was NOT simply mirrored... You can tell because, as Adriaan pointed out, the shading on the V is the same as the original logo (albeit incorrect), which means the I must've been cut and moved, which wouldn't seem to be accidental...

Odd..

edit: Nevermind...

Edited by TheRoper

Vercetti Gangsta

Heh, the flipped logo is pretty amusing tounge.gif

Cool to see this many magazines coming with new stuff. smile.gif But I can't wait! I just can't wait! tounge.gif

Oddly enough, last night. before i knew that Play would have an article about IV (or VI!) I had a dream about picking it up and reading it in a shop and seeing some new screenshots. They included a Motorbike (the caption actually said "Houser told us to print this to shut everybody up") and several shots of a blue Caterham 7 type car. While bikes are likely to be in it, a British-built kit car might be a bit more of a suprise XD

gamerzworld

The question is, why where they even messing with flipping?

Anyway, still a nice find! icon14.gif

GTA3Freak-2001

Its the sixth game in the series and that alone would be fine but for them to put the IV logo as VI is beyond me.

gamerzworld

If the page was flipped, wouldn't the text be too?

NO IT WOULD NOT BECAUSE THEY START WITH A BLANK PAGE THEN ADD THE PICTURE THEN ADD THE TEXT USE YOUR LOGIC DUDE

WHY DOES THE GTA LOGO NOT HAVE WRITING ON IT ON THE WEBSITE ?

USE YOUR BRAIN PEOPLE SOMEBODY PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD AS ITS AS USELESS AS MILK IN THE TOSTER anuj_cop.gifsuicidal.gif

NO IT WOULD NOT BECAUSE THEY START WITH A BLANK PAGE THEN ADD THE PICTURE THEN ADD THE TEXT USE YOUR LOGIC DUDE

USE YOUR BRAIN PEOPLE SOMEBODY PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD AS ITS AS USELESS AS MILK IN THE TOSTER anuj_cop.gifsuicidal.gif

Looks like someone woke up on the smart side of bed this morning. sarcasm.gif

gamerzworld

I'm going to talk like you now, my caps lock button is "broken" and none of my punctuation keys work.

WHEN DOES THE FLIPPING COME IN THAT PROCESS

USE YOUR BRAIN /ME TRIES MILK IN THE TOASTER dozingoff.gif PLEASE LOCK HIS ACCOUNT AS ALL HE POSTS ARE STUPID REPLIES.

Yeah mate... seems like errors just can't go away when it comes to that IV logo.

EDIT: Haha, what's funny is that we see a logo with the proper shading on the top part, something you don't see often, but now it's flipped.

lol i bet it has all gone to the printers!!!

are u dumb read this slowly take apic of the GTAIV logo and open it in paint go to image and choose flip/rotate and flip it horizontally then take some text and paste it on top or write it in then you'll see that it look's like GTAVI ang not IV but o well you don't seem to have a brain sorry dude have some catloaf_by_anuj.gifbreadfish_by_Moto.gif and put it in the toaster and you'll get lot's of cookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gif but i forgot you don't even have a house sewer rhino

gamerzworld

are u dumb  read this slowly take apic of the GTAIV  logo and open it in paint go to image and choose flip/rotate and flip it horizontally then take some text and paste it on top or write it in then you'll see that it look's like GTAVI ang not IV but o well you don't seem to have a brain sorry dude have some catloaf_by_anuj.gif  breadfish_by_Moto.gif and put it in the toaster and you'll get lot's of  cookie.gif  cookie.gif  cookie.gif but i forgot you don't even have a house sewer rhino

You said that they flipped the whole page, not just the logo.

are u dumb  read this slowly take apic of the GTAIV  logo and open it in paint go to image and choose flip/rotate and flip it horizontally then take some text and paste it on top or write it in then you'll see that it look's like GTAVI ang not IV but o well you don't seem to have a brain sorry dude have some catloaf_by_anuj.gif  breadfish_by_Moto.gif and put it in the toaster and you'll get lot's of  cookie.gif  cookie.gif  cookie.gif but i forgot you don't even have a house sewer rhino

You said that they flipped the page, not the logo.

doesn't matter the logo or page didn't have text on it but the text was added after the flip and it was a mistake but oh well s**t happens

archiebunker
are u dumb read this slowly take apic of the GTAIV logo and open it in paint go to image and choose flip/rotate and flip it horizontally then take some text and paste it on top or write it in then you'll see that it look's like GTAVI ang not IV but o well you don't seem to have a brain sorry dude have some catloaf_by_anuj.gifbreadfish_by_Moto.gif and put it in the toaster and you'll get lot's of cookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gif but i forgot you don't even have a house sewer rhino

$5 to anyone who can decipher this.

$5 to anyone who can decipher this.

I think he wants to say that if you take the normal logo of GTA IV and you flip it (using Paint or other porgram) you will get VI instead of IV...I dunno if that works but I think this is what he said...Oh and he called us dumbs because we didn`t knew this and he knows...

Now give me $5 or at least 5 cookie.gif