Austin Powers anyone?

-Kingpin-

I was just browsing through the topics and I found that there were no topics on the Austin Powers movies (maybe there are, but I didn't look through all of the pages).

I have actually only seen the first movie, but it was pretty funny. I like the Unfreezing scene and the Enlarger Pump scene.

So, what is your favourite quote/scene/character/movie in the series?

Edited by -Kingpin-

Recently I've been saying, "Yes, Preparation H does feel good, on the whole."

That's from Goldmember. Goldmember isn't the best movie, but it has it's moments.

Vanilla Shake

"Yeah baby, yeah!"

I'm still waitin' for a fourth installment... sad.gif

TC718 / <629 / CF5

NGEh8XV.png

TheDude5000

It's been on the Encore channel since the beginning of the year, I catch it every time I can. I think the first two were great, and the third one was ok.

user posted image

GTA3Freak-2001

Anyone know what happened to the fourth movie I think it was dubbed "For Your Thighs Only"?

The first one was decent, but it's mostly jokes I'm too old to actually find funny. The other 2 are just abominations.

Anyone know what happened to the fourth movie I think it was dubbed "For Your Thighs Only"?

Here...

"During an interview with Entertainment Weekly (5 Oct 2005) [1], actor Mike Myers discussed the possibilty of studio sources moving forward with 4th Austin Powers film. "There is hope!" says Myers of the latter. "We're all circling and talking to each other. I miss doing the characters.""

I final became old enough to see austin Pawers movies in the theatre (When Gioldmember came out) and then they stop making them mad.gif

It's great when you're in a packed cinema and everyone laughs at the same time. always happened in Goldmember.

kippers.png

JoeyLeone25

God I love Austin Powers, saw the first when it came out on video in '99 (think it was then, was a little nipper then...well too young to go to the cinema and see it!) and I couldn't stop laughing. So many classic lines and Myers performed each one to perfection. Oh and the actress who played Alotta Fagina had a GREAT pair of knockers as well!

*Basil, Austin, Russian Foreign Minister and American Minister are in the MoD*

Basil Exposition: Austin, the Cold War is over!

Austin Powers: Finally those capitalist pigs will pay for their crimes, eh? Eh comrades? Eh?

Basil Exposition: Austin... we won.

Austin Powers: Oh, smashing, groovy, yay capitalism!

Dr Evil: You can't kill me....I AM YOUR FATHER.

Austin: Really?

Dr Evil: No...I can't back that one up

I love Austin Powers. My favourite from the three would be Goldmemember. The scenes with him as Goldmember were hilarious:

Goldmember: Can I paint his yoohoo gold?

Dr. Evil: How about no, you crazy dutch bastard! lol.gif

Oh and the actress who played Alotta Fagina had a GREAT pair of knockers as well!

Don't forget Vanessa Kensington; she was quite hot.

Austin: "My God, Vanessa's got a fabulous body. I'll bet she shags like a minx."

I have actually never seen any of these movies. Are they really worth buying?

Grandthefter

I think goldmember was the best, watched it so many times when i first got it. Haven't seen it for a while though. Beyonce's retarded though

Beyonce's retarded though

She's still hot, especially in Goldmember.

I like. The movies are quite clever, especially in parts. I love the silhouette of Austin on Mini-Me's shoulders in the submarine...

The first one was decent, but it's mostly jokes I'm too old to actually find funny. The other 2 are just abominations.

I'd agree with that, apart from the being too old part.

The original Austin Powers was a very clever and well done parody/homage to spy movies, particularly Bond movies. After that, I think the humour just became way too low brow. LOL FART JOKES

FT2DB7K.png

TenaciousD.

Spy Who Shagged Me is my favourite. Goldmember was good but not hilarious like SWSM was.

Austin Powers 4 would rock

U8p4GiO.png

2ZqLHCC.png

I agree totally. the jokes are moronic and boring.

Mike Myers will always be Wayne anyway.

RIP Rockstar Games

1998 - 2021

I only saw the first and third one

Wanted to see the second but then stopped caring.

First one is by far my favorite one. Third one was alright, I'd give it somewhere around a B+

I loved them all, mike myers is just awesome.

My favourite scene (I forget which one it is from, I haven't watched it for ages) is where Austin and his dad are talkting to each other in olde english, with subtitles at the bottom lol.gif .

I just never saw what was so good about these movies. Never thought they were funny in the least.

• 1 month later...
Viva Gta San Andreas.

"Throw me a frickin' bone here".

These were the moves that made me laugh the most. Hope theres a forth one...

I just never saw what was so good about these movies. Never thought they were funny in the least.

I think its because they were so unique.

Nothing really had been done like them before. Plus they were very funny.

I mean after the first film, everyone used all the phrases and stuff, everywhere you went someone was saying a quote from the film.

I myself really liked them, Myers is a genius.

x3FWE.png

Blackadder.
I like. The movies are quite clever, especially in parts. I love the silhouette of Austin on Mini-Me's shoulders in the submarine...

lol.gif Me too

Lab Guy: Did you think you would get away?

Austin: Well actually I did

Funny movies, I have to watch them all again...

user posted image

"Yeah baby, yeah!"

I'm still waitin' for a fourth installment... sad.gif

Same. Goldmember was my favorite. Mostly because of the character Goldmember. As evidenced by my once having the themed account of Goldmember right here wink.gif Goldmember fans that don't have the DVD must at least rent it. If he's your fave character, some of the deleted footage will crack you up.

Ow! That really hurt. I'm going to have a lump there, you idiot! Who throws a shoe?

Blackadder.

Hehe, that was pretty funny

"Mwahaahaha....Mwahaahahh..."

*Someone throws cupcake at him*

"Really, who throws a cupcake?"

lol.gif

user posted image

Ronmar The Only

I have been wondering on films and series to buy recently and thanks for the memory. I shall have to look on amazon and see about all the special editions for I am all about special editions.

I think Austin Powers is hilarious, i like the line when he says to Mini-Me ... "Ahhh!!! you little bugger"

Check this clip out.

Hilarious scene

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.