dune and monster car

100ºCJ

How do i get the dune and the monster car?

Can sum1 giv me a pic of the monster car not the monster truck?

orangepatriot66

To get the dune you have to do the "Kickstart" stadium mission in Las Venturas, it's pretty easy if youre good on a sanchez. When you complete the mission the dune spawns outside the stadium main entrance. However I dont know what you mean by monster car.

S/he might mean the bloodring banger but other than that i have no idea as well

The Dune can be won by completing Kickstart. This mission can be started at the Las Venturas stadium at Mondays and Wednesdays. After completion the Dune spawns outside of this stadium.

The Monster can be won by completing 8-Track This mission can be started at the Los Santos stadium. After completing the mission a Monster and a Hotring racer will spawn outside of this stadium.

For pics i steer you towards google.

Dune search

Monster search

crazyanurag
The Monster can be won by completing 8-Track This mission can be started at the Los Santos stadium. After completing the mission a Monster and a Hotring racer will spawn outside of this stadium.

the Monster is also available a little south of the Flint intersection, and from Michelle's garage after dating her to 50% and over...the car can also be imported from the import/export board at the Easter Basin Docks, San Fierro, after 5 vehicles from the first export list of cars are exported...the impost/export section is available after "Customs Fast Track", which is a mission offered by Cesar after the completion of the Driving School...

You'll Never Walk Alone

HolyGrenadeFrenzy

By Monster Car and your reinteration of "Not the Monster Truck" could mean a few different vehicles but there is no nonmod of a Monster Car persay'. Do you mean the Hotknife or the Bloodring Banger or the Banditto?....Do you have any idea of which car you are refering too? 8ecause the name Monster Car is itself a falsehood and if anyone told you there was one.......Give em a sock in the arm from us at GTAForums.....lying 8@stards!

Edited by HolyGrenadeFrenzy