GTA IV: San Andreas

hl_world

Let's face it, Rockstar are going back to San Andreas as well as Vice City in the GTA IV series since they are doing LC so here are a few details of what should be in "GTA IV: San Andreas".

Los Santos must have a Chinatown.

The Santa Monica Pier must feature a larger fair including a rollercoaster.

The Los Santos Subway seperate from state rail network.

San Fierros Chinatown should be larger.

The Coit Tower must feature.

Trams should be available for transport.

There should be an Alcatraz equivalent in San Fierro Bay.

The Stratosphere Tower in Las Venturas.

The cities must present a spectacular view of themselves from outside like, streetlight patterns revealing the layout of the streets, Vinewood searchlight beams, the glowing crown on the Library Tower, The Luxor Hotel emmiting a beam of light through its roof, etc.

The ambulance services, police helicopters and SWAT in the different cities must correspond to their cities instead such tacky shortcuts as "San Andreas Ambulance" or "SAPD".

The cities must have their own seals which look like (but aren't identical to) their real life equivalents.

The freeways should host vehicles travelling at high speeds and include such vehicles as trucks and industrial tankers.

The individual counties should have their own sheriffs departments.

There SHOULD be something mysterious in the woods but not something that the player can just go and kill everyday when bored but it should also be dangerous, aggressive and appear only at night to instill fear. There could also be an accompanying mission where the player must spend a night up Mount. Chiliad and trying to keep safe.

Area 69 should be VERY hard to access and any attempts by the player should result in a 6-star wanted level. The base should be mysterious as well (things other than mere jetpacks lurking deep within the facility).

The new Las Barrancas should have a ghostly feel what with that 19th Century US Army cavalry plunging to their deaths.

SWAT teams should only get involved when the player is inside a building and has at least a 3-star wanted level.

The 6-star wanted level: Snipers, helicopters full of armed guards, Hunters, Hydras, tanks, armed humvees, apcs, armoured cars (whichever is appropriate) to stop the player.

The 7-star wanted level: Special ops teams like the Navy SEALS (SMGs with lasersight and deadly accuracy, night vision goggles) with the regular military using the guns on their tanks, soldiers with rocket and grenade launchers, surrounding battleships to fire at you.

The 8-star wanted level: The government is prepared to sacrifice innocent people within your 50 meter radius to use bombs and cruise missiles.

Getting past 3 stars should be made very difficult outside missions.

Death Valley (relatively fast dehydration and death)

Store useful things in vehicles like weapons, tools etc.

Well that's all I can think of for now. What about your input?

Edited by hl_world

Hey, nice ideas. It'd be fun to have the three (?) roller coasters on top of the Stratosphere. Damn. lol

Each city should also have their own localised radio station.

Also those places that apparently exist in the state like the Glory Hole theme park and Los Santos prison that are mentioned in the radio - they should also be around otherwise it just sounds like a lie.

The topic is in this section because:

• GTA IV for now refers to the game that is being released this year which is what that section is about.
  • It's basically a "what would you have done different?" thread.

what would also be nice is some random stupid vehicles, like hot air balloons, zeppelins, and minibikes

good idea yeh the thing about the police having there own police department for every city and a radio station for every city is a great idea. icon14.gif

and with the map you should be able to upgrade it so that if you spend say an extra 200$ it shows police cars on it as little blips like in DRIVER.

Shutttlecock?
and with the map you should be able to upgrade it so that if you spend say an extra 200$ it shows police cars on it as little blips like in DRIVER.

the minute GTA starts taking ideas from DRIVER will be the day i put my controller down.

the minute GTA starts taking ideas from DRIVER will be the day i put my controller down.

the second GTA starts taking ideas from DRIVER will be the second when i will start boycoting GTA, wil destroy everything i have ever had related to GTA's and start playing Saint's Row (i know it almost straight copy from SA, but if GTA starts copying things from other games...)

I stopped playing Need for Speed Carbon RIGHT after i got to know that you have to take some terriotories from enemies so you can take up with the Main Boss. angry.gif I HATE SAINT'S ROW! I HATE DRIVER! AND NOW I EVENH HATE NEED FOR SPEEDS! THANKS EA, THANK YOU MOTHERf*ckERSS!!! angry.gifangry.gif

Shutttlecock?

the second GTA starts taking ideas from DRIVER will be the second when i will start boycoting GTA, wil destroy everything i have ever had related to GTA's and start playing Saint's Row (i know it almost straight copy from SA, but if GTA starts copying things from other games...)

I stopped playing Need for Speed Carbon RIGHT after i got to know that you have to take some terriotories from enemies so you can take up with the Main Boss. angry.gif I HATE SAINT'S ROW! I HATE DRIVER! AND NOW I EVENH HATE NEED FOR SPEEDS! THANKS EA, THANK YOU MOTHERf*ckERSS!!! angry.gifangry.gif

i know i cant stand that kinda stuff.

after medal of honor all those other war games

sucked.

off topic...

i got to go home today becuase i kid spilled his drink

on me at lunch. im so happy. right after lunch i had architectural drafting.

one of the most boring classes on the face of the earth.

im sooo happy biggrin.gif

Gta's been ripped off tons of times like

Saints row

driver

the godfather

mafia

Just cause ( which actually is a good game )