Mosher!

Wang Cars Ltmd

Wang Cars Ltmd

So, they like trivium and the like ye?

So what other music is there like trivium that is good?

"This is ridiculous," said Bart Kramer. "I don't even think there's a sniper mission in GTA Vice City." His friends then laughed him out of the store. Witnesses reported seeing tears in his eyes while he waited outside for his mother to pick him up. Clearly, Kramer had not advanced far enough in the game to get to the helicopter sniping in "Phnam Penh '86."

Listen to some music.

RIP Rockstar Games

1998 - 2021

Wang Cars Ltmd
Listen to some music.

Like.....

"This is ridiculous," said Bart Kramer. "I don't even think there's a sniper mission in GTA Vice City." His friends then laughed him out of the store. Witnesses reported seeing tears in his eyes while he waited outside for his mother to pick him up. Clearly, Kramer had not advanced far enough in the game to get to the helicopter sniping in "Phnam Penh '86."

Gantons Most Wanted

look you do know you don't have to be a mosher to listen to a certain kind of music whatever you class yourself as is up to you no need to change your lifestyle

look you do know you don't have to be a mosher to listen to a certain kind of music whatever you class yourself as is up to you no need to change your lifestyle

You're completely right.

Just because your freind wants you to like a certain type of music doesn't mean you have to.

user posted image

Gantons Most Wanted

exactly i mean i'm an openminded dude i'm friends with moshers, goths, chavs etc. basically best thing to do is be yourself thats the best way and if your friends can't accept that then basically they ain't good friends

You can't choose to be a mosher, in fact what exactley counts as a mosher? Is it someone who goes into the mosh pit at every gig? Then that would be me, but I wouldn't describe myself as a mosher. confused.gif

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mosher

I was bored, so I looked it up and urbandictionary. Apparently being a mosher is clinging to some particularly "life-style" in an attempt to connect with others yet still maintaining some sort of resemblance of individuality.

Anyway, umm... I think you're probably asking for some metal to listen to. At least, that's what I will assume. So, here are some bands you should check out:

Testament

Kreator

Exodus

Sodom

Anthraxx

Megadeth

QUOTE (K^2) ...not only is it legal for you to go around with a concealed penis, it requires absolutely no registration!

This is f*cking ridiculous. Just listen to rockabilly and put your hair in a f*cking pompadour every day, you trendhopping f*ck.

4XEtraA.jpg