Before GTA IV

6-4Impala

As you know we all cannot wait till GTA IV release. So what are some good games that comes before GTA IV so you can play with them and amuse till GTA IV comes out.

The Getaway3

Saints Row

What else?

vininfinite

Saints Row isn't a good game, it's just a bad mix of GTA 3 and 50 Cent Bullet Proof!

Mass Effect, Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars... All I can think of right now. Maybe Spidy on PS3.

Evading a temporary ban.

Suction Testicle Ban

GTA3Freak-2001
Saints Row isn't a good game, it's just a bad mix of GTA 3 and 50 Cent Bullet Proof!

That's a matter of opinion.

Are we talking games like GTA or just games we excited about getting between now and GTAIV?

Mass Effect, Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars... All I can think of right now. Maybe Spidy on PS3.

deff spidey on all consoles!! That Man Rocks ur Socks and u know it..LOL...

I don't see how this has anything to do with IV, other than "What will you do untill it comes out?".

You could've just asked about some good games over in the PS3 topic in Gaming Chat.

Slosten.gif

Mass Effect, Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars...  All I can think of right now.  Maybe Spidy on PS3.

mass effect is a 360 exclusive, and c & c 3 isn't coming to the ps3 afaik.

Come on now! Saints Row is fun!

¡Es un gran amigo del tiempo!

Evading a temporary ban.

Suction Testicle Ban

GTA3Freak-2001
Mass Effect, Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars...  All I can think of right now.  Maybe Spidy on PS3.

mass effect is a 360 exclusive.

I don't think he was asking for only PS3 games, C&C3 is 360 only too, or is it?

vininfinite

Are we talking games like GTA or just games we excited about getting between now and GTAIV?

I'm just openly sharing my anger. biggrin.gif

Supreme Commander, all other GTA's, minesweeper...

Yea so is Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars... And most of the good games coming before GTAIV... Your point here! Or is that your total contribution to this PS3 discussion.

BTW this is the GTA boards, not PS3!

Evading a temporary ban.

Suction Testicle Ban

vininfinite

Come on now! Saints Row is fun!

¡Es un gran amigo del tiempo!

¡Usted puede chupar mis pelotas!

I'm just openly sharing my anger. biggrin.gif

Supreme Commander, all other GTA's, minesweeper...

Supreme Commander is crazy. Almost too much to keep up with but I love that game.

Evading a temporary ban.

Suction Testicle Ban

Yea so is Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars... And most of the good games coming before GTAIV... Your point here! Or is that your total contribution to this PS3 discussion.

he asked for PS3 games, but i guess you don't know how to read.

I wouldnt get Saints Row that game gets boring so fast and the graphics suck

What! Looks better than any GTA game. Plays better. It's a good title to hold people over until GTAIV.

Evading a temporary ban.

Suction Testicle Ban

Read my post, then comment.

Evading a temporary ban.

Suction Testicle Ban

sa1ntsr0wG4NGSTA

yeah dis is bs. u r jus a fanboy why dont u jus go 2 fanboy land with all the ps3 n 360 humplicks.

newayz saints is good 2 pass the time, halo 1&2(onlin at least), basicly ne multiplayer will keep me entertaind for a while. plus its alwayz nice 2 go back 2 the oldschool gamez liek past gtas if ur not burned out on them, twisted metal 2 lol all those other good ones

edit my bad didnt no bout the pss3 game policy, ignore the halo and twisted metal. u can still paly the old gtas on a ps3 tho lol backwards campatible. how about motorstorm (altho lack of traks) and resistance

Edited by sa1ntsr0wG4NGSTA
user posted image

GTA3Freak-2001

Well he didn't exactly say that, he simply put PS3 in the topic description. And its hardly like we'd allow a 360 version of essentially the same kind of question when it could be all had in one topic.

DA REAL LIL B

What! Looks better than any GTA game. Plays better. It's a good title to hold people over until GTAIV.

San andreas was way better than saints row, I mean the moon was a f*cking square lol and there was barely sh*t to do I like GTA more than Saints Row

vininfinite

yeah dis is bs. u r jus a fanboy why dont u jus go 2 fanboy land with all the ps3 n 360 humplicks.

newayz saints is good 2 pass the time, halo 1&2(onlin at least), basicly ne multiplayer will keep me entertaind for a while. plus its alwayz nice 2 go back 2 the oldschool gamez liek past gtas if ur not burned out on them, twisted metal 2 lol all those other good ones

edit my bad didnt no bout the pss3 game policy, ignore the halo and twisted metal. u can still paly the old gtas on a ps3 tho lol backwards campatible. how about motorstorm (altho lack of traks) and resistance

I just don't think a GTA look alike is a good way to pass the time untill GTA 4.

San andreas was way better than saints row, I mean the moon was a f*cking square lol and there was barely sh*t to do I like GTA more than Saints Row

Yea the moon is not square, I have 64 bad@ss cars in my garage, enjoy robbing dozens of stores at gunpoint, blowing up armored cars for bank$$$$, having smart gang members, ect, ect, ect... You have obviously not played the game!

Evading a temporary ban.

Suction Testicle Ban

vininfinite

Saint's Row was a sh*t GTA filler for the time untill GTA 4.

I've f*cking played it too!

DA REAL LIL B

Yea the moon is not square, I have 64 bad@ss cars in my garage, enjoy robbing dozens of stores at gunpoint, blowing up armored cars for bank$$$$, having smart gang members, ect, ect, ect... You have obviously not played the game!

Ive played the game the best thing there is is robbig stores and suff but overall that game sucked i mean its okay but not better than GTA biggrin.gif

Well he didn't exactly say that, he simply put PS3 in the topic description. And its hardly like we'd allow a 360 version of essentially the same kind of question when it could be all had in one topic.

it seemed that way to me, after all he mentions the getaway 3 which is a ps3 exclusive... oh well.

i'm tired anyway and am going to sleep.

my suggestions for games before gta iv hits...

ps3:

lair

warhawk

xbox 360:

mass effect

bioshock

for either system:

assassin's creed

burnout 5

john woo's stranglehold

unreal tournament 3 (if it ships before october)

those are all forthcoming, most of them pretty soon... all worthy imo.

it seemed that way to me, after all he mentions the getaway 3 which is a ps3 exclusive... oh well.

ps3:

lair

warhawk

xbox 360:

mass effect

bioshock

for either system:

assassin's creed

burnout 5

john woo's stranglehold

deffinatly bio shock and assains creed

ps3:

lair

warhawk

xbox 360:

mass effect

bioshock

for either system:

assassin's creed

burnout 5

john woo's stranglehold

those are all forthcoming, most of them pretty soon... all worthy imo.

Assassin's Creed should be great! And Getaway 3, last I checked, is TBA. That means it probably won't be out until AFTER GTAIV.

Evading a temporary ban.

Suction Testicle Ban

Saint's Row was a sh*t GTA filler for the time untill GTA 4.

I've f*cking played it too!

S.R. is not a $h*t filler until GTAIV. It's a good game, GTA clone. And it's good R* has competition for their prize franchise, it will only make GTA better.

Evading a temporary ban.

Suction Testicle Ban

Assassin's Creed should be great! And Getaway 3, last I checked, is TBA. That means it probably won't be out until AFTER GTAIV.

well i don't know if it's still tba (thread starter mentioned it, so i guessed he should know), but i'm pretty sure it's going to be ps3 exclusive since it's developed and published by sony.

assassin's creed looks very good. can't wait to get my hands on it. cool.gif

makes no sense getting saints row and then gta, there the same genre iam its not that long really i allready pre ordered gta4

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.