Sig request plz

gta4freak

sry just read the rules! smile.gif

discription:

name: gta4freak

Size: whatever the limit is

resources: gta text and some pics that have to do with gta 4 with shooting and cars.

colors: black and silver or anything the pics are

thanks smile.gifsmile.gif

Edited by gta4freak

i like it but could the name be in black and the guy shooting having another pic that has to do with anything gta ish

thanks

ps

how come it says signiture disbaled how do i show it

You've previously dis-obeyed the rules by either having an offensive sig or a sig which exceeds the 150px x 50px 80kb's limit.

You need to post here to get a member of staff to re-enable your signature space:

Sig Re-enable Topic

user posted image

You've previously dis-obeyed the rules by either having an offensive sig or a sig which exceeds the 150px x 50px 80kb's limit.

You need to post here to get a member of staff to re-enable your signature space:

Sig Re-enable Topic

thanks i think i will get it back but is there any other people who want to try at it if not than could the name be in black and the guy shooting having another pic that has to do with anything gta ish

thanks in advance man colgate.gif

heres some cookie.gifcookie.gif for u in advance too so u can work and eat at the same time ! tounge.gif

Sorry to ask, but can you clarify what you mean by:

the guy shooting having another pic that has to do with anything gta ish"

Do you want to replace the picture of Niko Bellic (The main character of GTA 4, in case you didn't know). Or a picture as well as him?

in5dJdX.png

could u have the design like this

user posted image

http://www.isarapix.com/pix65/1176413460.png

but instead of the pic on the left have another picture and the game informer mag front pic to be in the middle but make it look like its on top of evry thing

sry if i didnt explain it well confused.gif

*******************************************************************************************

and the game informer mag front pic to be in the middle but make it look like its on top of evry thing

like this pic user posted image

see how the guy is in front like that

but with this picture down there

user posted image

just the guy though and can u put it in the middle with another picture on the left side of the sig

thanks in advance heres some cookie.gifcookie.gif to munch on while at work colgate.gif

Edited by gta4freak