Luigi, Joey, and Toni

triadkill

I was thinking, do you think that when you killed Salvatore, you killed Luigi, Joey, and Toni? Think about it, in the mission were you are introduced to him, he says that when business is taken care of, they will ALL go down to the club and celebrate. Considering Toni's loyalty in LCS and the fact that the other two are likely to come along to protect him, don't you think that they might just be some of the mafia men accompanying Salvatore?

You also never hear anything from them after that mission. You'd think that after your betrayal, they would plan out ways to kill you other than making you a marked man. Anyone that has played any of LCS knows that Toni is not one to be screwed with. He wouldn't just sit back after Salvatore's death, he would see to it personally that Claude gets eliminated, or die trying. The exception, of course, would be if he had already died.

Maybe Luigi had stayed in his club, but it wouldn't make any sense for Joey and Toni to stay there as well while Salvatore was headed home with tons of mafia men. Does anyone else think that maybe they were the mafia men protecting Salvatore? Anyone think that maybe they died?

No, only Salvatore was killed. Tony, Luigi, and Joey were not involved during the mission Salvatore's Salvation. It's a little weird, though that they weren't seen for the rest of the storyline.

I figure that after Salvatore is dead, there is a great turmoil inside the family, and maybe Joey and Toni would be fighting to become the new Don. Joey is the son, so he would be a natural successor, but Toni may think that the family needs a new direction. I guess that they started fighting for the position and this not only made them weaker than the other gangs, but also made them postpone their vendetta against Claude. They have to figure things out inside the organization first.

Vic Rattlehead
I figure that after Salvatore is dead, there is a great turmoil inside the family, and maybe Joey and Toni would be fighting to become the new Don. Joey is the son, so he would be a natural successor, but Toni may think that the family needs a new direction. I guess that they started fighting for the position and this not only made them weaker than the other gangs, but also made them postpone their vendetta against Claude. They have to figure things out inside the organization first.

This is like straight from my mouth. colgate.gif

Eternal War0

Luigi would certainly stay behind in the club... Joey perhaps would stay with Misty and Toni could of left already... That's a possibilty but just something I thought of off the top of my head...

Luigi and Tony look nothing like the standard mafia, although you could confuse Joey with them if he was dressed as one.

Plus if you kill Salvatore at the mansion it would make no sense for any of the others to be there.

What I did was play around and pretend Ray gives me a beep telling me kille Joey, Toni and Luigi, so what I did was find random peds and pretend that it took me a while to kill them. And then I entered the Money Cheat for a reward for passing it.

WillzyyyGTA
I was thinking, do you think that when you killed Salvatore, you killed Luigi, Joey, and Toni? Think about it, in the mission were you are introduced to him, he says that when business is taken care of, they will ALL go down to the club and celebrate. Considering Toni's loyalty in LCS and the fact that the other two are likely to come along to protect him, don't you think that they might just be some of the mafia men accompanying Salvatore?

You also never hear anything from them after that mission. You'd think that after your betrayal, they would plan out ways to kill you other than making you a marked man. Anyone that has played any of LCS knows that Toni is not one to be screwed with. He wouldn't just sit back after Salvatore's death, he would see to it personally that Claude gets eliminated, or die trying. The exception, of course, would be if he had already died.

Maybe Luigi had stayed in his club, but it wouldn't make any sense for Joey and Toni to stay there as well while Salvatore was headed home with tons of mafia men. Does anyone else think that maybe they were the mafia men protecting Salvatore? Anyone think that maybe they died?

Yeah. I thonk they could of finished off the first part of the story when you have to kill the others because they are getting there revenge on u. HMMMMMMM, Good thinking.

• 2 months later...

i only killed salvatore on his own. i sniped him from the roof across from the club

G1T

• 1 month later...
It's a little weird, though that they weren't seen for the rest of the storyline.

It's not weird. When you kill Salvatarore, you have started a war with the Leones. So Joey, Toni and Luigi aren't your friends anymore. In fact they are also not straight enemies, cause they didn't set up Claude, and thát was the readen why Claude killed Salvatare (and to proof Asuka that you were no longer a friend of the mafia/Leones).

It's a little weird, though that they weren't seen for the rest of the storyline.

It's not weird. When you kill Salvatarore, you have started a war with the Leones. So Joey, Toni and Luigi aren't your friends anymore. In fact they are also not straight enemies, cause they didn't set up Claude, and thát was the readen why Claude killed Salvatare (and to proof Asuka that you were no longer a friend of the mafia/Leones).

Though, you'd at least see one of them to try to get revenge in person instead of sending Leone Mafia goons to Staunton to try to finish Claude off.

well youd think that sending 10 men to kill 1 guy would be enough

they prolly think fidos got a whole army or something and you dont wanna fight something like that when your organisations already close to falling apart

Actually, after you kill Salvatore the next mission is to destroy three Mafia death squads to make them quit trying to come after you. "End this vendetta once and for all!"

So it wasn't so much that Luigi, Toni, and Joey were dead or didn't come after you. They decided to quit coming after you because the cost was too high in manpower.

While Joey may have done the Godfather thing and turned into a "real" Mafioso after Salvatore's death, more realistically he would be Don in name only and Toni would hold the a lot of power as his consigliore. Luigi isn't really Don material or anything, and I doubt he expressed any interest in the position.

Heck by GTA 4 maybe they all died or were put in jail through an FBI investigation of the Liberty City mob's activities. Cue the fanfictions!

I was very shocked to at the fact that the remaining Leones didn't come to Staunton to make you lay in your own pool of blood, but hey times change for gang warfare. Plus Claude didn't do anything while Salvatore thoguht he had gven out information to the Cartels which is why in the storyline they were always one step ahead of the Leones in drug trades, trafficking, and all the other good stuff gangs love!