Games you were never good at

Rob.

There are some games which just wern't meant to be, i know for me it's Gran Turismo i could never get to grips with that, the handling didn't like me.

So, what were yours?

user posted image

Socom-No matter how many times I have tried(alot) I can never seem to be even somewhat good at it.

SIP YEK NOD

nope, i kick ass at everything. rolleyes.gif

lol, geometry wars. i suck so bad, i only have 5 damn points.

but i do actually kick ass at everything else...ish....esque..........iffy

user posted image

Twang of Cauliflower

Sometimes it seems to me that that would be every game I ever played. sad.gif

I haven't been able to beat Shadow of the Colossus, because of that damn turtle-like one.

...teh kicker.

America's Army. Nailed the BRM training, on my way to becoming an ace sniper! And then bam, along comes Special Forces training, and the discovery that everyone online is a million times better than me.

There have been a few games I've just given up on playing.

Shenmue 2 - beat Shenmue 1, but I've been stuck at 85% done for years in this game. QTE's are these goddamn pieces of sh*t that pop up out of nowhere and require you to mash in a sequence of buttons insanely fast. It's impossible sometimes. I got stuck at battling this karate master in the basement of some building because I can't enter this 4 button sequence in .2 seconds.

San Andreas - Not a hard game, but I can't get flying down perfectly, it seems. I got stuck on the mission where you try to catch up with someone in a crappy plane. I can NOT catch up with the guy.

SyphonPayne

Sorry for being off-topic, but Rob. your sig is hilarious and it's the best I've seen in a long while tounge.gif .

Super Smash Bros. No matter how good I think I get, my friends always end up kicking the crap out of me. sneaky2.gif

Kristian D'Agustino

Shenmue 2 - beat Shenmue 1, but I've been stuck at 85% done for years in this game. QTE's are these goddamn pieces of sh*t that pop up out of nowhere and require you to mash in a sequence of buttons insanely fast. It's impossible sometimes. I got stuck at battling this karate master in the basement of some building because I can't enter this 4 button sequence in .2 seconds.

How dare you.

Yeah, I'm pretty much good at anything I get my hands on.

I've always picked up quickly on anything attempted in general. I'm good like that.

topdogkiller
GT3 i found it a bit to hard for me

yea I also suck at advanced racing games, I really sucked at ninja gaiden. I only got to that boss with the tentacles and lost non the way. I also suck ass at obllivion, nobody laugh. I just can't get out of the catacombs

Sonic the Hedgehog. When i got quite far into the game i could never beat the bosses, i always shouted my dad to do them them for me. well now there piss easy but back in the day they weren't.

s0h607k.jpg

San Andreas

Ah yes, San Andreas. My computers such a slow piece of crap that it was impossible for me to pass the last mission. I never finished it, my file was accidentally erased and the backup (floppy) just wasn't working.

Hitman: blood Money - I want to play the and i want to love the game, but i just can't play it. there's something about it that i find difficult and i don't know what.

kippers.png

Halo. I mean, even the noobs can steadily improve, but for me I'm stuck in the bland I-guess-I-play-alright-purgatory.

Skyline_Mad
One game that comes to mind was "The Mummy" on PS1, it was really hard, i didn't like it that much, but i still tried to play it lol. Also i Hate the licence mission things on the Gran Turismo Games, i don't have the patience to get all golds in them all, but my friend has. Well he says he has, but he also broke 2 Controlers while trying to do them lol (PS2 Controler, 2 TV remotes and a belt, a belt WTF? how did he brake a belt? lol)

GTA3Rockstar

"Hide and seek" and "Duck Duck Goose". I always failed at those so bad, its not funny lol jk

I cant recall many games being hard but Killing Time for the 3DO we never beaten so yeah

fbeRElG.png

Pokemos Stadium! I really sucked, any of my friends could beat me any time even if it was their first time playing.

And also one of the megaman series for the GBA, the one that's a platform game. I couldn't get past the first boss...

How dare you.

I guess that did sound kind of harsh. It's still definitely one of my favorite games, don't get me wrong, but it's damn near impossibly frustrating sometimes.

I could never get a handle on the PGR games. I'm alright at the NFS games and the GT games, but for whatever reason , PGR just rapes me. I'm pretty trash at CS too.

WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG

Halo 2 multiplayer.

I rocked at the first Halo. But Halo 2 I've just dropped off.

Geometry Wars for me too. I can't get any better at that game, I think the most points I ever got was 200,000. Can't seem to get close to that now.

monkeyman237

Pokemon on the gameboy. Maybe I was so bad at it because it was in Chinese, I kept failing all the time and didn't know what to do. mad.gif

cold fusion 33

I think its called: barts nightmare? the simpson game on the megadrive. i just cant get very far with it and it just p*sses me off that you cant save your progress. Brilliant game though, one of the best simpsons games ever!

True Crime, the controls were hard to nail

L1 To enter a car... I mean Wtf

It pisses the sh*t outta' me whenever i tryed to do a hand break turn

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.