pertection...possible spoiler

k_ten

can u get tha homies to have ak's like sweet did in homecoming mission.or just heavyer weps.pistles an a occasional tec cant cut it.look at the mafia and triads

Grove Street 4 Life

Once you spray over all 100 tags in Los Santos, some of your homies will have SMGs or Desert Eagles. If a homie has one of those guns, you will see it in his hand before you recruit him.

name exact and all weps u can get ur homies.because its a lot of work i need details. and alsocan ur homies still have tec 9's

Edited by k_ten
Grove Street 4 Life

SMG's...the sub-machine gun that costs $2000 at Ammunation and that can be picked up behind Unity Station.

Homes can also have knives, the little pistols, and one of the lesser machine pistols. But they are much better with SMGs and Desert Eagles.

correct me if im wrong:once u get 100 tags your homies will have tec 9's, 9mm's,knives,big 2000$ smg's,and desert eagles.NONE of the homies old weps will be lost.am i right.because i like them to do drive by's with old and new weps.

Grove Street 4 Life

Right...the old weapons will not be lost. It's just a matter of cruising around until you fine homies with the weapons you want them to have. Just look in a homie's hand before you recruit him. If he has no weapon, he will end up with the basic 9mm pistol. Otherwise, you will be able to see and identify what weapon he has.