PISSED OF

lr54

mad.gif lately i have been searching everywhere for a "slamvan" and they are no whereto be found, not even where the vehicle guides say they are(like ouside the xxx shop in los santos oposite the aiport, nothin there.).

but a couple of days before i needed one the bastards where every where. dam im pessed off. any ideas?

rahkstar2.gif

sometimes those cars that spawn especially for you to export them don't show up the first time you get to where they are parked, usually you just have to go around the block and it should show up.

you might find a few of them on the strip in las venturas, or driving in some "rich" areas of town.

I usually see about 5-10 slamvans in almost every area and city. and I´ve noticed that there are usually 1 slamvan in parking lot in Green Emerald in Las Venturas

mad.gif lately i have been searching everywhere for a "slamvan" and they are no whereto be found, not even where the vehicle guides say they are(like ouside the xxx shop in los santos oposite the aiport, nothin there.).

but a couple of days before i needed one the bastards where every where. dam im pessed off. any ideas?

rahkstar2.gif

Im with u on that one dude.. It really does suck.. I can never find wat im looking for at all then when you do you always blow it up trying to get it bak to your garage or the export ship cause some idiot desides to pull straight out infront of you.. sad.gif GTA have to do something about them drivers lol

It pisses me off that they went to so much effort to create so many "ordinary" cars, but because of the stupid "grouping" thing you only see about 4 or 5 types at once.

Slamvans do seem to be more common around Las Venturas and 'nicer' parts of San Fierro. Try driving another pickup truck to make one more likely to appear (you should be able to find a bobcat anywhere XD).

Now, anybody know how to get the Manana? i know it's a piece of crap but i've only ever seen it on that one triad mission and wouldnt mind trying to mod it XD. Plus they seem to be wildly different between games, the GTA3 one was no good at all but the VCS one is very fast and has great handling. Oddly the LCS one looks like a sports car but drives like the GTA3 one XD