HUD Removal

DuR-T-B69

hi, i was just wondering if there is anyway to remove the HUD, ive searched everywhere and i just cant seem to find what im looking for.

thanks

thanks , but the link on the last post takes me to one of those websites with a bunch of links. biggrin.gif

thanks , but the link on the last post takes me to one of those websites with a bunch of links. biggrin.gif

Ah, well, I did some poking around with Google. It looks like this link might be your best bet. Beware though, it doesn't have much of a description outside the file name. Download at your own risk.

thank you very much, ill try it out...i hope it works, im trying to make some movies lol. smile.gif

Ah, well, I did some poking around with Google. It looks like this link might be your best bet. Beware though, it doesn't have much of a description outside the file name. Download at your own risk.

haha the whole installer is in another language and at the end of it, it tells me that it wasnt totally installed because "txd.img contains invalid data, ill try going to the link the installer had on it and see if i can get some details there.

thanks very much though

The only further information I can give you is that ashdexx created the mod that's supposed to completely remove the GTA3 HUD, so I'd try to get in contact with him (his name is now DexX, last I checked) about it and see what he can do for you.

Well, that's all you can get from me. Good luck.