Marvel Ultimate Alliance (Xbox 360)

Rob.

Hi, recently i've been looking into getting this game, i'm a fan of comics more than the average gamer, and I used to watch the cartoons as a young kid.

I've liked the majority of superhero games i've played in the past, and i was wondering if anyone could tell me if this game was anygood or not?

Also could anyone tell me what it's like, hard/easy/frustrating/enjoyable.

And what the save system is like?

Thanks to all who reply. smile.gif

user posted image

I would definately reccomend the game especial for 360/PS3. If you played the X-men Legends games, then you will feel fine here, its pretty much an extremely polished version. The graphics are great, even on the PS2 version which I have. And also the next gen versions have 2 extra characters, Collosus and someone else.

The game is easy in the sense that you usualy dont ever have to worry about your health or special meter because every time you kill an enemy, they give you orbs which keep these meters up, insed of having to find a bottle. There are some really cool boss fights, and working together with your own created team is pretty cool. There are about 15 or so characters to choose from or close to that, then there are over 50 that acctually appear in teh story. I really enjoyed the game, so I would reccomend it. icon14.gif

I can't recommend this game, I rented it for 360, and it wasn't very enjoyable. Maybe it wasn't my kind of game, but I suggest you rent it before you buy it.

WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG

Thanks for your comments guys, i see your point ATK about the boss fights and the specially created team, i like that element of a game. I don't have many adventure games, i mostly just have the mainstream ones which have greatest popularity.

I've rarely played RPG's and so this could be a nice change, as it seems it isn't too hardcore for a complete RPG noob.

@Maleficus, i've heard this side too, seems some people really love it and some can't see the appeal, to be safe i may rent it, or buy it if it's dirt cheap.

user posted image

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.