Trojan Voodoo

Ramzy

I just finished the Trojan Voodoo mission, where you have to take Pepe to that Haitian drug place and blow it up to sh*t. After i finished the mission, i got a call from that fat Cuban guy congratulating me on everything.

Now there's nothing on my minimap... I can still see my mansion, gun shops, properties, hardware shops, but other than that, there are no more missions or objectives that i can see.

Am i missing something? Was i supposed to buy a property?

/Confused

Did you do the missions at the mansion-there are 3 of them and after that the mansion generates $5,000 per day out side. Did you buy any asset properties because they all have missions associated with them and some open other people mission strands, like after the malibu asset is complete, you open up phil cassidy's missions. Did you find all 100 hidden packages, do all unique jumps, rampages, r3 missions(police, fire, ambulance, etc)? did you do the chopper checkpoints, car races/import garage(opens after sunshine autos purchased), the stadium missions(3). If you still can't find anything left to do after reading this, consider uploading your save on this site and I or someone will check it out for any bugs/glitches that may be causeing the problem. Also something I found that could be the problem-at least on the ps2 anyway, is cheat devices can cause problems with the game like this-I know I had the same problem once with the PS2 version of San Andreas and when I re-started the game without the cheat codes it worked fine, Hope this helps.

This chart will be helpful.

The most likely answer is that you need to purchase and complete the mission strings of five assets, as it is a prerequisite to unlock the penultimate mission. Related post.

Thanks for the chart. I'm having a tough time finding things in this game. Maybe i'm too used to San Andreas, but it's beginning to piss me off how it says things like "Costume delivered to police station in [...]"

Where the hell exactly is it? You cant even use the map to see which area is which, you just have to cruise around blindly looking for things.

I'm trying to find the studio at the moment...

I'm trying to find the studio at the moment...

Film Studio? It's on Prawn Island. Properties page at GTAWH.

You'll get more used to the game as you spend more time playing it. It's easy enough to learn the general vicinity of each zone - for instance, that Downtown is north of the west island, and Ocean Beach is where the Ocean View Hotel is situated.

MattyDienhoff

Vice City was the first 3D GTA I played, so I know every nook and cranny. tounge2.gif

Do you use the in-game map in the menu? It's very useful for figuring out where everything is.

Well, I guess he's not a COMPLETE moron.

How come you didn't get banned yet?

Ironic. -Justin

Tommy Dickfingers

Well, I guess he's not a COMPLETE moron.

No, you're the complete moron.

Every one of your posts is either flaming someone or talking absolute crap.

Don't post anything that isn't helpful.

In answer to the original question:

If you haven't yet completed the Shakedown mission at the mansion on Starfish Island, then finish this mission.

This enables you to purchase various businesses around Vice City which have their own missions to complete as part of the main story. icon14.gif

Edited by smaisey

If anyone finds a post offensive or violation of club rules... please don't take the law into your own hands wink.gif ... just use the report link in the corner of every post and your staff will take care of the problem

Little disagreements often blow up... (thats how flame wars start)

Any escalation of what has been written so far will get this thread locked and may earn the offender a temp ban (or worse)-- consider this a verbal warning.

thanks...

Spuds (VC Forum Leader)

7744.png

"I want to design a video game where you take care of all the people shot in all the

other video games.... It's called Busy Hospital II" -- Demetri Martin

RIP BDP

• 2 weeks later...