does anyone know when lcs will come out for pc?

cheesemonke1717

cheesemonke1717

i have no game systems so i bought san andreas for pc. but i was wondering what other games i could get for it as i reach my closing for SA. i would like another gta game, but i dont really want to go back to vice city after playing SA.

Nick Papagiorgio
i have no game systems so i bought san andreas for pc. but i was wondering what other games i could get for it as i reach my closing for SA. i would like another gta game, but i dont really want to go back to vice city after playing SA.

As of right now, R* has no plans of taking LCS or VCS to the PC. I'm sure, that possibly in the future, this could happen. Maybe in a collectors double-pack type deal, in which the games are sold at a cheap price for the PC. But as of right now, it's a no.

cheesemonke1717
As of right now, R* has no plans of taking LCS or VCS to the PC. I'm sure, that possibly in the future, this could happen. Maybe in a collectors double-pack type deal, in which the games are sold at a cheap price for the PC. But as of right now, it's a no.

shoot. well ok. thanks for the info.

cheesemonke1717
good lord not again, the "Stories" is for the Playstation only.

yea i just joined this today, and i noticed there are more than a few people asking the same question. sorry. i spelled my username wrong too, but oh well close enough.

MattyDienhoff

What I'd like to know is why. I know I'm not the only GTA fan who only plays games on PC. I'm right pissed off about being left out.

I understand your new and all but we have just had 2 topics posted very recently on the very same subject, both of which are still near the top of this thread page.

here and here.

So please in future try to look for a previous topic before posting a new one, it just stops the build up of unnecessary topics.

the snowdog

I think for the time being, they are concentrating on GTA IV. It will probably be released later kind of like the VC/III package during GTA SA