I NEED HELP

cheesemonke1717

cheesemonke1717

sad.gif i have san andreas v2 for pc, and i am trying to get 100% without cheats. but now i think it may be impossible. i needed online help for some of the last story missions (i havent done the last last one) and i read something abou stealing cars missions with cesar. so i looked into it, and it said after the misson Yay KaBoom Boom that toreno calls u in a disguised voice telling you to go to the ranch, which he did. but it also said jethro calls you and a CV con appears at wang auto, just NE of the doherty garage. but he didnt call and Wang autos still wont let me buy it. but it doesnt say "you cannot buy this property yet" it just wont let me buy it. i can buy any other property in the game though, and again, i did not use any cheats. i used one mod, but that was when i was already in las venturas, so i dont think that affected it. PLEASE HELP if anyone has any info on this.

you have to pass driving school, i think. after that you can buy the Wang Cars.

cheesemonke1717

really? if that works, thank you so much. i only hve to pass it, not get all gold right?

no, you can buy it if you have all bronze smile.gif

Though, I'd say you should actually give it a try, make an effort to pass some gold because if you want to complete the game 100% you need all gold right?

If you want to achieve 100% completion you'll have to get all gold, not only in the driving school, in all the other schools aswell.

cheesemonke1717
If you want to achieve 100% completion you'll have to get all gold, not only in the driving school, in all the other schools aswell.

no way. that was way too hard. i had a lot of trouble with most of the objectives in driving school, but that last one her u have to drive to the other side of the city and back got me so amazingly frustrated. and some of the ones in flying school too. but thanks you guys, i did eventually do it after 50 tries and i bought wang auto, which i was just worried my game was messed up. also i think i will just do everything else and if i get to the end with 98% i will know that i have to get all gold. but hope i dont have to get all gold.

yeah, but he asked how/when can you buy the Wang Cars, and i just gave him the answer. He didn't ask "Do i have to get all golds from schools so i can get 100%?"

crazyanurag

no, golds are optional, but passing the tests are mandatory to achieving 100% completion...

for absolute clarity:

one only needs to pass the tests to get the completion percentage attributed to the Stats...getting golds is not a requirement...

You'll Never Walk Alone