Do you play regular life?

bobdude100

On occasional days i'll let my bro play San Andreas on my Xbox 360, i'll leave the room and when i come back in i'd expect him to have 6 stars and cops on his tail, but no he just drives around not crashing pretending to have a job and drives normal speed acting like its real life. He never has been chased by cops or hasn't ever did anything non-realistic, i ask him why and he keeps on saying "I bet alot of people on the GTA Forums website plays regular life too" so hes forced me to go check (Not forced betted me a bag of Doritos Sweet Chili Heat if there is i let him play San An, if there isn't anyone who does i get a bag of Doritos Sweet Chili Heat)

Explain truthfuly if you do or not, but i do want some Doritos,

well, usually i do biggrin.giflol.gif i'm just like your bro, i have a nice cars (BMW M3, Subary Legacy '97 and AMC Javelin) and i just drive around cities (usually San Fierro) and do something other 'not-un-real' stuff biggrin.gif

i do that aswell. i tend to chase criminals driving away from the cops, shooting them. but then i get bored and need to burn something and whatnot...

HolyGrenadeFrenzy

Depends but usually I like to avoid cop issues unless I am trying for a record or something on my Record Stats or Am aquiring some "special vehicle" from System Error's Bulletproof Car Walkthrough for GTA SA. Other than that I usually am trying to improve my driving by not crashing or am practicing organized stunts which take practice so during that time I am doing the opposite of what I normally do. Gunfire rampages are generally avoided unless someone comes over and wants to play multiplayer and that is usually short lived. But many do as you do as well. So you both are normal players. Hope that settles it.

the snowdog

This is the big thing about SA I love. If your bored of missions you can like make up a story with varied areas and clothing. one time i was like a undercover cop secretly killing the bad guys. another I was (after seeing ghost rider) constantly riding a freeway, torturing gangs and criminals. Currently I got the martial arts fighting style and am enjoying being a modern day walker texas ranger ROUNDHOUSE KICKS! WOOT!

I pretending I was in the army patrolling Area 51 and when there was war (choas) I went into action and returned back to base. I made my own structure such as Special Forces, Rangers, Squadrons, R.A.F and what not.

I had my own house to and I was stationed across San Andreas.

I have 2 choices in SA:

1. Go on a Rampage. 30%

2. Do real lifelike things. 70%

I usually do what your brother does. Sometimes I even RPG in single player. I drive carefully but if someone bumps into my shiny car, they get what they deserve. die.gif It is fun to do that. I might go and do that right now...

I drive around on an NRG500 all over the place listening to my MP3 player. I've driven for like 3 hours before, just all over San Andreas.

Just driving around, stopping occasionally to buy some food and obeying the traffic laws... this is one of the things I like to do in SA.

When I finished the storyline missions I decided I needed a vacation. I got a shiny car and a camera and went on a tourist travel, stopping in some places to take pictures of SA landmarks. It was fun.

You people are boring =|

The most normal thing I do is get a nice car, park on some parking lot and just stay there listening to radios and watching people walk on the streets. That's even more fun when it's raining, it reminds me of when I was young, and this city still had real rain.

Other than that, I like to dress in weird ways and jack cars or bikes that match the color of what I'm wearing. Or I make some theme up, like "today CJ's gonna be a desert hobo!". Then I dress in just blue jeans and go to Lil' Probe Inn and play some pool.

And I love to piss cops off, specially the biker cops, by bumping their bike in a way they can fall off. And it's even better when I run them over after doing that xD

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
You people are boring =|

The most normal thing I do is get a nice car, park on some parking lot and just stay there listening to radios and watching people walk on the streets. That's even more fun when it's raining, it reminds me of when I was young, and this city still had real rain.

Other than that, I like to dress in weird ways and jack cars or bikes that match the color of what I'm wearing. Or I make some theme up, like "today CJ's gonna be a desert hobo!". Then I dress in just blue jeans and go to Lil' Probe Inn and play some pool.

And I love to piss cops off, specially the biker cops, by bumping their bike in a way they can fall off. And it's even better when I run them over after doing that xD

Yeah, I am with that but the biker cops are different than regular cops I mean even the original prerelease design was brown and reminiscent of "Chips". Doing things to them is more like a sport. I love pissing them off by jacking their bikes preferably from in front but then after awhile I loose the star and use the bike for whatever I need it for. I look at that action as common sense, cuz, If I am gonna get it trouble (star) for jacking a car it had better be good and what better way than to reduce the heat by one biker cop before he can join the chase.......In other words if I see them I seek out to take their bikes instead of waiting til they leave. Usually I stay away from trouble with the cops but those lone wolf psychos with machine pistol/nines are a target as far as I am concerned. wow.gifph34r.gif

I let him play san an and he still gave me the doritos

What a good brother =)

My sister doesn't play San Andreas. And even if she did, and we bet doritos and I lost the bet, I'd have enough money to buy as many as I want to wink.gif

Mainland Marauder

Doesn't matter what you do, as long as you're having fun it's what matters.

I might obey traffic laws but ride with a bunch of GSF homies and chase after Balla/Vago cars. Then I might break a few traffic laws, among others.

"You tell me exactly what you want, and I'll explain to you very carefully why it cannot be."

i usually drive slowly through the forest. and then through the desert. on 4*4. but sometimes i get nice fast bullet and go jumping in SF during nighttime and by the morning go to the desert.

i usually start in LS at his home, spawn some old car and go through the gap in the wall on the motorway, then onto the promenade and then to palomino creek. then cross country, then spawn the 4*4 and go through the forest then bullet-SF-jumping and then gant bridge-bayside marina-desert-4*4

niiice

I can't play normal and obey traffic laws; the other cars all drive frustratingly slow.

The most "normal" thing I do that I can think of is riding around trying to pull tricks on the BMX.

I go to the desert airfield, this is my main house. I am a photographer for my job - with the in-game camera, i go around everywhere, when police shoot at peds, i take pictures. I also tune up my cars, and sell them off, but keep a few in my private garage in SF and desert airstrip. I rarely go to Los Santos, because i like the desert, i also own a stunt plane. My kinda life. I see cool cars and take pictures, then i go to pick up my cameras outside SF airport. I obey traffic rules, but drive with a brick on the gas. I am now putting more real cars ingame, so it should be more interesting. I also go up to mount Chlliad to take pictures, but i normally fly there.

Or i play my other game, which i just started, and do missions.

Occasionally i pretend i am a drugged up mad man and see how stupid the army are, when they can't get up the hills near area 69.

I like to act normal in San Andreas most of the time. I get my car from the Johnson's House garage and proceed to cruise around the state in a state of absolute calmness, enjoying the game to it's fullest. I stop at the traffic lights and sit patiently in case an elderly pesron is slowly crossing the road, oblivious to the traffic approaching at extravagant speeds. I'll jump out and save that person's life, a hero of the day. But the fate that awaits those other drivers, the ones that with superfluous speed nearly ran over an innocent fellow human being, is so horrendous, I find it hard to put it down in words. I'll get out of my humble vehicle and walk into the middle of the road. I'll pull out the small, harmful object called a minigun and will proceed to destroy every last vehicle around me, including their driver's. Of course a behaviour like that warrants the attaction the law. The are corrupt and will not stand to hear me explain the rightfulness of my actions. That's why they have to die.

After finishing that unavoidable massacre, I'll have to decrease my wanted level and restore my health to normal levels. First I will visit a repair garage to change to repair and change the appearance of my, now hardly recognisable. vehicle. Now, with my clean and good looking ride my goal is to attract a female of our species and attempt sexual intercourse with her. There is a large chance she will want money for this so I have my wallet on the ready. Protection is recommended too. When I've had some rump and totty with her I will drop her off at the nearest "club".

It is late at night. I'm pretty tired and hungry. A visit to Burger Shot it is then. I kindly give my 5$ to the woman who will serve and receive my delicious hamburger. I bid her goodnight like the good citizen I am and return home. I hit the save icon bed and sleep all through the night.

HolyGrenadeFrenzy

When I first started my 6th run I had learned how to spot potential car jackers/car thieves and would kill them on the spot.....Now I have discontinued doing this for many moons and I haven't been jacked at all or even seen a jacking unless I am doing it.....I wonder why?

Is anybody else annoyed by the constant car horns? Even if I'm stopped at a red light the other cars just sit behind me and honk like crazy.

Is anybody else annoyed by the constant car horns? Even if I'm stopped at a red light the other cars just sit behind me and honk like crazy.

I don't like that either. But the solution is a simple one. wink.gif

we should make a topic about what we have done.

I am just about to fly to Los Santos, see my friend who lives in CJ's house, In LV, at the airport i will sell my recently done up Super GT for a classic Range Rover. To go with my nicely tuned Rancher.

i stop playin missions right after "Reunite The Families" so i dont leave no where...i stay in Los Santos, gangbangin, robbin drug dealers, dating Denice or w/e her name is, hangin wit Groves, Sevilles, and Temples, working out at da Ganton Gym, starting fights with that one guy with tha blue shirt and blue pants (that be like "i made dat foo drink piss"), earning respect, winning low rider competitions...u know lol

You have been surfing the Wiggernet, proudly sponsored by

Suction Testicle Ban

I got a 100% save from somewhere and i tend to go around making pimped-up rides, thrash the arse off them and then leave them burning somewhere. Then i go on a minigun rampage before driving around looking for a certian type of car. If i find it i mod it, or just drive around. Usually i'll head to the airfield and take a trip by air, before bailing out and thinking of something else to do. Then i'll save and leave it for another day... and forget what it was when i load the game, so i head back to transfenders XD

I do occasionally, when I get bored of driving round the empty roads and stuff on SAMP. Haven't been on the proper game in ages lol.

smile.gif

in5dJdX.png

DEATH OF THE SKY

same with my oldest nephew(10) never hardly shoots any one,drives slow, only punches people.

i usaly play real life on sa but as a criminal. but i love the causual off road driving and seeing how high i can climb up a hill. i'll try this tonight if i dont get to navy seals combined assult first,just joking.

White Flight

Long road trips with NRG or fast cars is fun tounge.gif Or drive like mad on the freeways for hours....

mmmmm.....i too like to live like an average guy in SA, may be a little too simple.

i get up (load) sharp at 06:00, and run a lap over doherty garage to zero's RC shop n back, to keep my fat under control, then i load up my camera from the nearby station, take out my light green coloured glendale with shiny black roof (which i borught way back from loas santos, n modded it that way).

i put on the user track player in radio mode, and drive slowly around the city, frequently stopping to capture unusual happenings,.

then may be a stop at pizza shop , followed by recieving my regular salary from my assets (now c'mon all ya dirty minds) throughout the city, then if i happen to have earned a handsome salary, i'll go to any of the fashion stations, depending on what i can afford (with my funds, i know i can buy whole shops, but then again i need to think about 'savings', in case i have a family in the future.... rolleyes.gif )

then i'll go to ammunation to exercise my rights of being an armed citizen, then i might pause the game and read enormous amounts of jargon about 'stopping power', n then buy the '9mm pistol' of course.

one of my favourite past times is stopping street brawls. a guy bumps his car into another's and they come out with baseball bats n pool cues n golf clubs, n god knows what n beat the hell outta each other until one guy dies. i don' let that happen. if there's a brawl, i get in between and punch both the guys once each and make the run for it.

now both have sopped fighting and started coming after me, can't possibly catch up (thanks to those laps around doherty biggrin.gif ), lose intrest and go away, yeah!!!, i just saved a life in SA

smile.gif

"Friends are like piss in the pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth. So please be the piss in my pants".