Imports/exports

Vitoondiet

Ok, i beat this game for xbox like 5-7 times and this problem never occurred, so now im wondering if its a bug or something, but i just cant find the mesa...

I have all of the other cars but this one, i checked in the spawn point near the end of mount chilliad challenge where others say it spawns...nothing....

then i drove around the beaches of los santos looking for it there, cuz thats how i found it on he xbox version....nothing (i did that for 3 days straight).

I have the storyline finished and the only mod is the meadows airfield which is now like an airbase... so i dont think taht messed anything up.

any help or ideas is appreciated!

Thank you

Mod's tend to efefct stupid stuff like that in the game. The only way to get rid of the mod would be to reinstall the game and then beat the game again.

Try going to a known spawn point & if it's not there, go away & come back, if it's still not there, go away another direction & come back, eventually it'll be there. For example: go from the foot of Mt. Chiliad to the other side of Angel Pine & return.

Hope this helps!

smile.gif

aight...i really hope it does, i spent over a week now stuck on this % of the game >_<

Nope angry.gif, man this is is getting on my nerves...

is there any other locations where one might spawn? or a way to make it spawn without cheating?

You could always try uploading the game here and leting someone to try and get it for you.

Try going to a known spawn point & if it's not there, go away & come back, if it's still not there, go away another direction & come back, eventually it'll be there. For example: go from the foot of Mt. Chiliad to the other side of Angel Pine & return.

Approaching the spawn point in different vehicles might help as well... Try not to use any fancy sort of vehicle (racing cars, nrg-500, patriot, etc...). Maybe it will help if you drive a similar vehicle to the Mesa, i.e. another jeep, Rancher or something...

good luck smile.gif

Nope angry.gif, man this is is getting on my nerves...

is there any other locations where one might spawn? or a way to make it spawn without cheating?

If you are almost near 100%, you could try using a trainer to spawn the Mesa (though I'm not sure whether a trainer will mess up your game or not. Ideally, it shouldn't).

Even better, you could try uploading your save here and have someone else find it for you.

ok, cool

hwo and where do i upload the save file? Im new to these forums blush.gif

crazyanurag

For: Vitoondiet

Mission: Collecting the Mesa

Helper: crazyanurag

Link: Here

Comments: saved at Doherty; the car was right where it should've been

i made a short video, which you can find Here

You'll Never Walk Alone

Edited by crazyanurag

crazyanurag