beat the cock crash bug?

monkeyboy666

monkeyboy666

Everything in the game plays perfect for me. Not using any trainers or cheats. but I'm playing GTA SA on the pc. 2.5ghz p4, winxp, 1g ram, 500gb hd space, ati x1300.

and everytime i try the beat the cock races, once i get done with the swimming section and jump on the bike, the game freezes, the screen changes weird colors and it basicly dies on me. i know for sure its not the video card or anything on the system, as i have tried this on all of my pc's and it does the same thing.

anybody else have this problem? i know i dont need it for a 100 completetion, but i'm going for a true 100%

monkeyboy666

Sorry i forgot to be 10000000% specific. but correct on top of no trainers or cheats i forgot to include no mods. game is perfect factory untouched installed and ran from unmodded, uncracked, unpatched, unhacked in anyway, shape or form and created at rockstars location of choice on their dvd's of choice.

i bought the game at a local retail chain, brought it home, opened it, and installed it all myself. started playing it, then got to this mission and it crashes.

oh i dont know if this matters or not, but it was the release that was sold before the hot coffee mod was made and NO the hot coffee mod was NOT installed.

dertyjerzian

try the first patch, and if that doesnt work, try to do some more missions, and then try it again. Sometimes glitches like that in GTA are solved just by closing some currently open script threads.

Good luck.

Bandy Ban-Ban-Ban. Chugga Chugga Woot Woot.

monkeyboy666

well i'm 89.84% threw the game as of now, but i'll try to do more missions. and i'll try the patches later.

also where is the patches? only ones i've seen is the hot coffee patch and i'm not going to install that. even tho i'm not going to hack the game to get the nudity, i'm not going to correct their code and live by others control

monkeyboy666

ok for some reason when i just played it both beat the cock missions worked fine. now i just have to figure out i missed as i am at 99.47% complete.

i'll post the list of what i did else where as that is another issue smile.gif